Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by TheNewSaint »

Primula Smith
Clearly you are unable to take any criticism even when you are obviously in the wrong. You just resort to foul language.

It seems to me Robert that your interest in freedom starts and ends with your freedom to do exactly what you want regardless of the consequences for others.

You come across as petty-minded, stubborn, ignorant and infantile and where has it got you so far? You've been made bankrupt, you're going to lose all of your rental properties, your possessions, your own home and you've had your bankruptcy suspended indefinitely due to your own idiocy. All of these things you were claiming could never happen and yet they did. Well done... You've turned a debt you could've paid into financial ruin.

To add to all of that it now appears you've been stupid enough to commit a vile and childish criminal offence AND put your name on it AND boast about it on a publicly viewable Facebook page. I sincerely hope you are arrested, charged and jailed as an example to every other arrogant cretin who thinks posting their own filth is acceptable.

Perhaps you can get your pet 'court' to overturn the verdict. We all know what a rip-roaring success that's been so far. Tell me Robert... How much joy have you had so far convincing the bankruptcy practitioners, banks, councils and courts that your CLC documents are worth even as much as the paper they're printed on?
10/10.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

Primula Smith
It seems to me Robert that your interest in freedom starts and ends with your freedom to do exactly what you want regardless of the consequences for others.
Finally somebody gets it!
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

mufc1959 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:16 am Crabby has now resorted to sending a postcard smeared with what looks like excrement to Newlyn (collection agents on a Council Tax debt). I won't post the photo here, as it's disgusting. But it really shows what a thoroughly vile excuse for a human being he is.
In a just world, someone would make him eat that postcard.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

In a just world, someone would make him eat that postcard.
In Siegfried's World of Irony, he'd turn out to be a coprophiliac.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Our little quail really is a dirty little bird. His true colors finally coming out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

After the one about how 'they' are breeding babies for parts.
Worryingly, that page appears to have people posting pictures of children who are subject to actions in the Family Courts. IANAL, and I'm not on Facebook, but surely that can't be right and should be flagged up with FB?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've already reported it but it still seems to be there.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

Really disgusting excuses for human beings. One shudders to think about how they treat/mistreat own children.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:21 pm Really disgusting excuses for human beings. One shudders to think about how they treat/mistreat own children.
But they're THEIR children... They OWN them so if they want to neglect, abuse or use the children as pawns in their pathetic fight with TPTB they have that right.

The fact that an attitude like that should prevent you keeping a dog is neither here nor there.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

longdog wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:40 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:21 pm Really disgusting excuses for human beings. One shudders to think about how they treat/mistreat own children.
But they're THEIR children... They OWN them so if they want to neglect, abuse or use the children as pawns in their pathetic fight with TPTB they have that right.

The fact that an attitude like that should prevent you keeping a dog is neither here nor there.
Eh yeah, exactly, and yet they continue to wonder why their children are taken by. child services. I would also expect them to be on good, as in repeat(ed) contact, with the RSPCA or the local animal control officer for much the same reason(s).
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Crabbie has posted the long awaited video interviews with John Smith on how the CLC doesn't work. Its much more professional than anything Ken has ever done. I really wouldn't bother unless you need some sleep. 80 minutes of garbage and its a hard accent to follow. Dipping in, its the usual rubbish. Everything is a registered corporation, all government are corrupt, and wait, I'm feeling ti..r..e......

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

P1
https://www.facebook.com/tmilesj/videos ... tion=group

P2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gethbZ ... e=youtu.be
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:05 am Crabbie has posted the long awaited video interviews with John Smith on how the CLC doesn't work.
I made the mistake of reading the accompanying chat. Two "dislikes" became death threats, then later this…
Miles Johnston ​They are threatening to shoot me at the Project Camelot Conference this Sunday. They have made it public, to kill me. 5 attempst so far.
I'm assuming this reply is someone taking the p!ss! :lol:
James Spyder ​Miles, setup a orgone bubble at the Camelot conference. problem solved.
I am now regretting clicking on the Project Camelot link. So much stupid in one place!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Miles Johnston ​They are threatening to shoot me at the Project Camelot Conference this Sunday. They have made it public, to kill me. 5 attempst so far.
Well just look out for the odd individual with wacky ideas and, wait....that's not going to work is it?
Has he actually reported this to the Police or would that create joinder?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:21 pm Has he actually reported this to the Police or would that create joinder?
He claims he has and that 4 police forces are looking into it. Now if it's true then good. No-one online should be subject to that kind of abuse. If it's false, then he should be prosecuted for wasting police time.

Of course, it's more likely that he hasn't been threatened and he's reported it to no-one.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It looks like the effort to enforce CLC against the social has had its wheels fall off. Thankfully.
A quick update on todays enforcement order. The social services in Scotland went against the people, John will update as soon as possible. I just spoke to John but I can say no more at the moment.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Against the people? What? Both of them?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:33 pm Against the people? What? Both of them?
It was more than 2. Remember, a grand made up jury needs at least 12 freetards.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:10 pm It looks like the effort to enforce CLC against the social has had its wheels fall off. Thankfully.
Yet even this can be seen as a win in some strange way ..
Ant Cartz So they turned up and defended themselves and recognised the clc?
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:48 pm
Ant Cartz So they turned up and defended themselves and recognised the clc?
Just a wild guess but I'm going for 'No', 'No' and 'No' respectively.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

1bn REs says you're spot on.