Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by notorial dissent »

THEY DID NOT ACCEPT THE AUTHORITY OF THE PEOPLE or THAT OF THE COMMON LAW COURT.
Imagine That!! :snicker: Why next thing you know they'll be tossing the "common law enforcers" in the Klink, what are things coming to ?? :sarcasm:

I do agree, they are working themselves up to doing something really really nasty stupid, and these people are just stupid enough, not to mention gullible enough, to think they can actually get away with something like this.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

Success!!!1!!!

Sorry, I meant, total failure. Well done Crabbie. You'll be in bankruptcy limbo for the rest of your misreable life.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Crabby's Trustee in Bankruptcy has now taken steps to have the automatic discharge of the bankruptcy (due on 4 July) suspended indefinitely. As you may recall, this also happened with Jimmy One-Cell, and ultimately prompted him to pay his debts to cancel out the bankruptcy.

But Crabby is made of sterner stuff than our Jimbo and remains steadfast in his resolve to come out of this the victor. He's reminded his acolytes that on 3 June the 'fake' bankruptcy was annulled by the Common Law Court. He gave the Trustee in Bankruptcy 14 days to comply with the order. Unsurprisingly, the Trustee hasn't complied, which has come as something of a disappointment to Crabby. Doesn't the Trustee know how serious the trouble is that he's now in?!!

Slightly worryingly, Crabby has also started a private Facebook Group, only for those mug enough to pay £25 for a CLC identity card, which is for discussion and action on enforcement of the CLC "court orders". Whether or not these losers will put the rubber to the road and actually pay a visit in person to the people who are the subject of these CLC "court orders" to try to enforce them is another question altogether.

If Crabby can persuade any of them to join him, I have visions of them turning up in the kind of navy blue epaulette sweaters you see the actual High Court Enforcement Officers wearing on "Can't Pay, We'll Take It Away', copying the 'control of goods' action they've seen on that show, until Old Bill turns up and arrests them for, at the very least, trespass and (hopefully) something rather more serious - particularly if the CLC 'bailiffs' try to detain anyone or actually remove goods.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

He seems to be banking on the Common Law Court coming through with the goods ..
Sheila Sudlow Robert White so youll always e bankrupt

Robert White Sheila Sudlow no it was annulled on the 3rd June, I'm just waiting for the alleged trustee to pay up my compensation. He hasn't got long left before I pay him a visit.
However it does seem a rather mealy mouthed response to his blatant flouting of the bankruptcy requirements. It makes you wonder how far he'd have to go to be prosecuted - concealing assets and income isn't apparently enough.
Last edited by aesmith on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

Winning Crabby, no sorry, that's whining!!!! :haha: :haha: Way to go. Winning!!!

Crabby really is stupid, and I think, in deep denial.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

In his mind this is just a battle of the courts. The trustee court says one thing the CLC another. Both have legal judgments, and he is going to enforce his with as much vigor as the trustee will enforce theirs. He believes his court has the true authority as the other is not legitimate, while the rest of the sane world believes the courts of the land hold true power. Let the battle begin. I have no doubt this will be a battle in his mind, and have no doubt he will attempt to act. I just hope it doesn't get violent. I hope the trustee is aware of this real threat. He has nothing to lose now and he thinks he has followers and support, and that makes him very dangerous.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:05 pm
Slightly worryingly, Crabby has also started a private Facebook Group, only for those mug enough to pay £25 for a CLC identity card, which is for discussion and action on enforcement of the CLC "court orders". Whether or not these losers will put the rubber to the road and actually pay a visit in person to the people who are the subject of these CLC "court orders" to try to enforce them is another question altogether.
This one you mean?
About this group
Description

Everyone in this group is serious about the Common Law Court and have a CLC Card. To of got a card they have recorded their birth and reclaimed the fictitious name. It's a closed group so we can suggest the way forward with the Common Law Court in private, but obviously no details of any plans will be posted on facebook. Now that we have started convening criminal cases we need to start working on the enforcement side. Everyone in the group should exchange contact details so we can always get in touch when needed.

Members · 7
Seven...

SEVEN!!!

:haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

NYGman wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:20 pm In his mind this is just a battle of the courts. The trustee court says one thing the CLC another. Both have legal judgments, and he is going to enforce his with as much vigor as the trustee will enforce theirs. He believes his court has the true authority as the other is not legitimate, while the rest of the sane world believes the courts of the land hold true power. Let the battle begin. I have no doubt this will be a battle in his mind, and have no doubt he will attempt to act. I just hope it doesn't get violent. I hope the trustee is aware of this real threat. He has nothing to lose now and he thinks he has followers and support, and that makes him very dangerous.
As I've said before, our little Quail is deep in denial and even deeper in delusion, it would be even more entertaining if he actually. does try and take this to court, of course he may still be functional enough to know that if he sets foot in an actual court he's on his way to jail.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

mufc1959 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:05 pmIf Crabby can persuade any of them to join him, I have visions of them turning up in the kind of navy blue epaulette sweaters you see the actual High Court Enforcement Officers wearing on "Can't Pay, We'll Take It Away', copying the 'control of goods' action they've seen on that show, until Old Bill turns up and arrests them for, at the very least, trespass and (hopefully) something rather more serious - particularly if the CLC 'bailiffs' try to detain anyone or actually remove goods.
If they try turning up at a judge's house that will definitely not go well. Not only will half the Police within 10 miles turn up, they'll be on the end of a shit ton of charges that will get them jail time.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:16 pm If they try turning up at a judge's house that will definitely not go well. Not only will half the Police within 10 miles turn up, they'll be on the end of a shit ton of charges that will get them jail time.
Have no Fear, the CLC will set them free, it is all powerful.

Pox

Post by Pox »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:16 pm
mufc1959 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:05 pmNot only will half the Police within 10 miles turn up, they'll be on the end of a shit ton of charges that will get them jail time.
Unless he is relying on Derbyshire's finest who appear to have to think about things for a bit.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Crabby has now resorted to sending a postcard smeared with what looks like excrement to Newlyn (collection agents on a Council Tax debt). I won't post the photo here, as it's disgusting. But it really shows what a thoroughly vile excuse for a human being he is.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

mufc1959 wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:16 am Crabby has now resorted to sending a postcard smeared with what looks like excrement to Newlyn (collection agents on a Council Tax debt). I won't post the photo here, as it's disgusting. But it really shows what a thoroughly vile excuse for a human being he is.
Which is an offence IIRC. Post Office Act 2000 S85. (Wish the Post Office Act 1908 was still in force though as bits of it allow for penal servitude for life as a sentence, unfortunately not for sending offensive post though.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

Dissent in the ranks...
Primula Smith

What on earth has this group descended to when people think this is funny or even close to being acceptable behaviour?

Idiots who do things like this run the very real risk of contaminating countless innocent people's mail with excrement for no other reason than they want to act like immature children. And then there's the poor postal workers who have done nothing to you who have to clean up your disgusting, unhygienic filth.

Try putting yourself in other people's shoes for once and think how you would feel if your post arrived in a sealed plastic bag with a note from the post office saying it had been contaminated because some infantile moron thought it would amusing to put his own filth into the postal system.

So many people go on about a crime having to have a victim and a crime being harm or loss and yet they don't seem to mind if any number of innocent people become victims just so long as somebody is on 'their side'.

Foul, disgusting and utterly unacceptable in any society. If anybody thinks Magna Carta or Common Law gives them the right to behave in such a repellent way they are very badly mistaken.

Robert White

Primula Smith fuck off if you don't like it.

Primula Smith

Clearly you are unable to take any criticism even when you are obviously in the wrong. You just resort to foul language.

It seems to me Robert that your interest in freedom starts and ends with your freedom to do exactly what you want regardless of the consequences for others.

You come across as petty-minded, stubborn, ignorant and infantile and where has it got you so far? You've been made bankrupt, you're going to lose all of your rental properties, your possessions, your own home and you've had your bankruptcy suspended indefinitely due to your own idiocy. All of these things you were claiming could never happen and yet they did. Well done... You've turned a debt you could've paid into financial ruin.

To add to all of that it now appears you've been stupid enough to commit a vile and childish criminal offence AND put your name on it AND boast about it on a publicly viewable Facebook page. I sincerely hope you are arrested, charged and jailed as an example to every other arrogant cretin who thinks posting their own filth is acceptable.

Perhaps you can get your pet 'court' to overturn the verdict. We all know what a rip-roaring success that's been so far. Tell me Robert... How much joy have you had so far convincing the bankruptcy practitioners, banks, councils and courts that your CLC documents are worth even as much as the paper they're printed on?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Anyone got a link, please?
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
longdog

Post by longdog »

Currently second post down... After the one about how 'they' are breeding babies for parts... Starts "Here's my latest funny reply"
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I wonder whether Crabbie realises that the only beneficiary of all his nonsense is in fact trustee for whom he is now a nice little earner. If it was really true that he could have settled his debts by selling one of his BTL properties, then why does he think that in some way handing over all of his assets as insolvency fees is in some way "sticking it to them"?
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

longdog wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:22 pm
Currently second post down... After the one about how 'they' are breeding babies for parts... Starts "Here's my latest funny reply"
Cheers, dude. And look, a post from our old pal Ray St Clair!
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

aesmith wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:43 pm I wonder whether Crabbie realises that the only beneficiary of all his nonsense is in fact trustee for whom he is now a nice little earner. If it was really true that he could have settled his debts by selling one of his BTL properties, then why does he think that in some way handing over all of his assets as insolvency fees is in some way "sticking it to them"?
I think it's called a Big Win!!!!!!1!!1