Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by Mike_p »

grixit wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:38 pm
oh you don't people robot here Muraki...
That's a hard slog to read. But i can imagine listening to it being recited in a dark hole in the wall, accompanied by a plinking bass fiddle and the gentle hiss of an expresso machine, while incense floats in the air.
Wow! Can I have some of that stuff you're on?

Hmmm, there again, if that's what you imagine, don't bother.
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It needs some work with puctuation, or at least, spacing, to make an example of the 'Concrete Poetry' I remember with no nostalgia whatsoever from the 1960s.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Banjos, brothers, Banjos.

Played by famished looking old men with no shirts and no teeth.

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Deluded:
Robert White · 11:35 It's time for the people to start kidnapping those found guilty of kidnap of a child by the common law court (the people). Only those who take it seriously can get involved. I hope all you people commenting are ready for action
I also wonder if John Smith is about to be on the receiving end of real law?

Common Law Court · 0:00 The Common Law Court does not use solicitors, the reference to solicitors is because the named defendants are trying to use solicitors to threaten the Common Law Court.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

We all know the Common Law Court is rocking horse poop, but as an exercise for the reader, what could someone who gave a damn do to them legally?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:44 pm We all know the Common Law Court is rocking horse poop, but as an exercise for the reader, what could someone who gave a damn do to them legally?
I suspect not a lot until they actually DO something. At which point I can't see that any action the CLC takes as being legal which makes any "defensive" action taken by their victim difficult to argue against or prosecute.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

If its anything, I suspect their involvement with the Social in Scotland.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:44 pm If its anything, I suspect their involvement with the Social in Scotland.
Which I would expect would eventually result in either a criminal court case for something like harassment or criminal damage to their property and whatever the Scottish equivalent of an injunction to keep away from staff and premises.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:44 pm If its anything, I suspect their involvement with the Social in Scotland.
It almost certainly has to do with them turning up at the offices of The Scottish Children's Reporter Administration (SCRA) to "enforce" a Common Law Court "decision". They were told to sling their hook, but I don't see SCRA taking harassment of staff lightly.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Do they have a Crime of incitement to commit kidnapping or bodily harm in England and Scotland? I also suspect they get in to it over threatening a social services officer(s).
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Yes incitement is ironically enough a common law offence. It’s inchoate to the predicate offence.

Scottish law is separate from E & Wales and can be something of a mystery with its occasional use of archaic language but is largely similar.
notorial dissent

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:36 pm Yes incitement is ironically enough a common law offence. It’s inchoate to the predicate offence.

Scottish law is separate from E & Wales and can be something of a mystery with its occasional use of archaic language but is largely similar.
I suspect it is more likely they'll go down for threatening or harassing the Social Services people since they seem to be the more immediate focus of their attention. Although I suspect the first time someone tells them to push off and means it they'll run with thirties between their legs whining about being abused and ignored.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Robert White shared a link.
The corrupt system are threatening to close the common law court (the people) down for exposing the truth. Have a read of the 2 letters in this link. It's to do with the case of a kidnapped child by social services Scotland, heard by the common law court (the people) in Dundee last month. Are you happy to be silenced?
See letter and their response here .. https://www.commonlawcourt.com/attack-on-the-court
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

aesmith wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:44 am
Robert White shared a link.
The corrupt members of the genuine court system are threatening to close the pretend common law court (the people) down for exposing the truth forming a mock court, and issuing mock legal orders which can confuse genuine law enforcement personnel and other people. Have a read of the 2 letters in this link. It's to do with the case of a kidnapped child by social services Scotland child removed from a home for cause, heard by the pretend common law court (the so-called nitwits who call themselves "the people") in Dundee last month. Are you happy to be silenced that they are finally on to the scam that we are trying to push?
English translation provided.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Siegfried Shrink

Mock courts, judges and grand jurors in the US have recently copped stiff prison terms in the USA but the different legal system does mean that they have some actual power to to cause harm with worthless but harrasing court filings of the liens and other legal case filings that do not apply in the UK,despite the threats of such being bandied about.

We do have vexatious litigants but so far the mock courts and the vexlits do not seem to have got together in any way.
notorial dissent

The solicitor's letter very politely pretty well laid out what was going to happen if they didn't take their ball and run along home. They'll be too dumb to listen, but they can't say they weren't warned.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:30 am Crabbie v Waterboard

https://www.facebook.com/Bob7White/vide ... 912863356/
Isn’t it worth a tenner a week just to take your shit ad piss away? :haha:
Aegis
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Aegis »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:30 am Crabbie v Waterboard

https://www.facebook.com/Bob7White/vide ... 912863356/
I had such high hopes that this was going to be waterboarding rather than some poor bloke from the water board...

Sadly such persuasive tactics aren't approved for use against those that choose not to pay for stupid reasons that end up costing the rest of us.
Siegfried Shrink

The British water companies have very little if any leverage when it comes to cutting off supplies. To protect the can't pays, the won't pays get a nearly free ride. Water meters are far from universal and I have never heard of a pre-pay water meter, as can be used for gas and electricity.