Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by PeanutGallery »

NYGman wrote:Looks like he has a new providor:

https://www.lcn.com/whois/search?s=WeRebank
http://www.werebank.com/

Are there not laws preventing fake banks creating web sites? If so, who can this be reported to?

EDIT: I wonder how he is paying for these Domains, WeRe Check?

Edit 2: I see the following:

Domain Name: WEREBANK.COM
Registrar: WEBFUSION LTD.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1515
Whois Server: whois.123-reg.co.uk
Referral URL: http://www.123-reg.co.uk
Name Server: NS1.JUSTHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.JUSTHOST.COM

http://www.webfusion.co.uk/support/answ ... -host-999/
How do I report illegal activity on a site that you host?
If you need to report any illegal activity such as phishing, spamming or fraud being carried out by a site that we host, please contact our abuse team at abuse@webfusion.com and provide as much information as possible. Our abuse team will fully investigate all reports and take appropriate action where necessary
Can someone drop them a line... I will not be able to do so for several hours...
We should, in my opinion, at least wait until the site goes live before we report it. At the moment we don't have any evidence that the new WeRe bank site will be used for fraud, we suspect it will, but lets give Peter the rope from which to hang.

Also the abuse team won't have anything to look at and the complaint will be closed. Of course once it's up, we should provide a link to this thread and a summary of how WeRe bank is a scam.

As an aside I also do wonder how Peter is paying for the new site, he doesn't have PayPal or a bank account and I would assume is now either relying on the payments of friends or using a credit card.
Warning may contain traces of nut
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
arayder wrote:Bones, I would suggest you get in touch with the GOOFs internet provider and the company who sold them the software for the forum. I am sure their use policies prohibit using their materials to threaten others.
Wow, that's nasty abuse. Anyone who dares to tell the authorities about their scam will get visited and have their bones broken? I agree with ayrader, I think this should be reported.
I also had an epiphany, and I really shouldn't post three times in a row it seems so boorish, but it occurs to me that if Mavrik wants to find out all of our identities so that he can sue us, he could easily keep making threats as if we report these to the police, he would be told our name and address when they arrested and charged him.

Sure he might rack up some jail time, but he'd be allowing the greater goof the chance to take their lawful action against us through citizen grand juries and other what not that would have us falling out of our chairs (though possibly from laughter and not because of fear).
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeanutGallery wrote:I also had an epiphany, and I really shouldn't post three times in a row it seems so boorish, but it occurs to me that if Mavrik wants to find out all of our identities so that he can sue us, he could easily keep making threats as if we report these to the police, he would be told our name and address when they arrested and charged him.
Rest assured that UK police would not divulge that information to the suspected perpetrator of internet threats / harassment. Even if things went as far as a courtroom, it is commonplace for judges to order that the victim's personal information is not disclosed. Evidence can be given by CCTV link, or from behind a screen. We're pretty advanced in this aspect.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:I also had an epiphany, and I really shouldn't post three times in a row it seems so boorish, but it occurs to me that if Mavrik wants to find out all of our identities so that he can sue us, he could easily keep making threats as if we report these to the police, he would be told our name and address when they arrested and charged him.
Rest assured that UK police would not divulge that information to the suspected perpetrator of internet threats / harassment. Even if things went as far as a courtroom, it is commonplace for judges to order that the victim's personal information is not disclosed. Evidence can be given by CCTV link, or from behind a screen. We're pretty advanced in this aspect.
Slightly different as the harrament was in public rather than over the net but when Neelu Berry was charged with Harassment the court gave her the case file containing the names and address of the complainents which she subsequently passed to a friend who published the case file online.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It's actually a common law right (for reals, the page linked is American but mentions the UK and Roman practice from which that law evolved) that allows you to know the name and identity of an accuser. That was why Neelu was given the identity and statements of her accusers, normally it's meant to be kept private but that shouldn't dissuade Mavrik!

Watching Peter's video, nice to have him read out the thread title I made so many months ago. Bought a proper smile to my face!
guilty

Post by guilty »

PeanutGallery wrote: We should, in my opinion, at least wait until the site goes live before we report it. At the moment we don't have any evidence that the new WeRe bank site will be used for fraud, we suspect it will, but lets give Peter the rope from which to hang.
Ooops! Sorry. Reported some time ago.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

GaryBale wrote:https://youtu.be/etrELNU5vkY

48min - Nationwide
1:08 - Quatloos and Paypal
1:35 - Alien monkeys
2:08 - Talking about PNs and money is in the accounts
2:28:30 - Talking about paying off debts with Re not GBP, then some ????
2:33 - Mistakes with the cheques
2:37.30 - He's moving!
2:48 - The plan after the cheques come back.

Edit: might as well go straight to 2:48. It seems he believes clearing a cheque is as simple as saying "it's cleared" over the phone, and suggests threatening legal action for returned cheques.
It's the same old scam. Develop a something-for-nothing theory and shop it to the gullible for a fee. When it starts going wrong tell some of the early adopters they didn't follow directions. Anybody in the effort who, after initial failures, still buys the idea gets a Henry V Agincourt speech in which they are told they are one of the brave few who still "get it".

Like a good little leader Peter throws in a positivity requirement for cult members so as to chide and shame any of the gullible who might say, do or think anything critical of the effort. The faithful are so solidly brainwashed that questioning comments made at the GOODF forum or on Peter's Facebook page are immediately heckled and branded as tapping into the planet's negativity.

As the scheme continues to fail and gets more and more obscure in its operation the faithful few become more, not less, socialized in the psychological and loyalty requirements of the cult.

Considering the depth of the group's brainwashing it is not at all surprising that a WeRe bank dupe would threaten a debunker.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

To me that is more of a reason to go after those who are part of the fraud, the sucker account holders writing checks. Doesn't have to be custodial, but something to slap the whole Goofy lot in to reality. Peter on the other hand, I believe totally knows what he is doing and they should seek the longest possible amount of time in jail. These so called guru's and their followers need to see some collective application of the law, and those who consider promoting our engaging in this silliness should think twice.

Unfortunately, I am not sure multiple convictions or even jail time will convince the die hard follower, who will always believe and reaction or punishment is simple the Rothschild's influence on the government, or some other evil conspiracy to hold the good guys down... Sad
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

GOODF thread
three-hour video http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... VI24pPu18E

Gosh. Peter can talk for three hours while saying very little. This is my summary [with my own added commentary].

There are too many statutes. We have a duty to rebel.

9m 0s: Society is infected with jobsworths, "This is the way it must be." It's all about money. Offences are punished by fines. Money controls society, and bankers (not politicians) control the money supply.

17m 0s: In 2012, Peter's three legs of a milking stool: (1) "inviolable human sovereignty" -- beware of tyrants. (2) Free energy. Shock testing, Stockholm syndrome, learned helplessness.

26m 0s: In 2007, Peter put arrest warrants for Blair etc in front of a judge. Cameron etc all went to Cambridge at the same time. [No. They went to Oxford, and not at the same time. He keeps repeating this Cambridge nonsense.]

32m 0s: This is the enemy. They are in the club, which we will never be in.

33m 30s: Leg of the stool is (3) Banking and finance community. "If you want to have money, you've got to be in the banking business."

36m 40s: 10,000 cheques have gone out, and the bankers don't know what to do with them.

There is primary and secondary legislation, statutory instruments.

44m 0s: ACPO. Masons worship Baal.

46m 20s: Peter's PayPal account was frozen; no explanation. Bank account likewise.

50m 0s: Summary of WeRe Bank. To give money back to people. No taxation or inflation. Money can be exchanged for goods and services; a method of exchange. The banks are unfair. They create money. We can concentrate energy. Robert Louis Stevenson invented the internal combustion engine. [Bollocks. You are thinking of the external combustion engine.] We can travel more quickly nowadays. But we need to jump the track. Take the system down, or travel alongside.

1h 0m 0s: WeRe Bank duplicates the banking model. You borrow money, promising to pay back over time. With WeRe, the promise comes first, to the bank instead of to utility company or whatever. The model is purer and more transparent. Chequebooks for members of ReMovement. Bills of Exchange Act governs all banking. Cheques clear on the individual's promissory note. There is no point in the sequence where the banks or a judge can come along and say, "This is a hypothetical situation ..." We have the same documentation that the banks have.

1h 8m 0s: Quatloos: shills, trolls, insidious, vindictive, these guys in the United States, quite methodical threats. Tenacity, corrosive, trash it no matter what. Peter's response: it is bullet-proof; it isn't fraud. Aside from Quatloos, almost no-one is accusing him of fraud.

1h 12m 30s: [Video edit removes something.]

The sort code is invalid? The first proofs of the cheques came with National Westminster plc name and logos, and Peter corrected this. This proves Peter isn't trying to pass off. The printer is Comunisis [sp?], first meeting was in 2012. But on the day of delivery, they cancelled the order. But "we got around this."

1h 15m 0s: You can write a cheque on anything, including a cow.

1h 16m 15s: United Utilities Water Limited letter, dated 6 May 2015, saying, "Thank you for your payment of £1354.51 that we received on 30 April 2015. I can now confirm that your account balance is now paid in full." [Audience applause.] [Bank holiday, so the letter was written on day 4. It would take another two days before UU could be certain it had cleared, if it went through C&CCC cycle.] Peter mentions the C&CCC video, and says it can't be said to be cleared until after the sixth day. [Yes, 6 banking days.]

Many people have phone Peter up to say cheques have cleared.

A lot of people have had letters from their bank saying the WeRe Bank refused to clear them. But Peter has the phone. No-one else. He has not refused one cheque, if anyone phones up to ask will the cheque clear. After checking the writer's limit, "We say it's good, and we clear it." Bromley Borough Council phoned and didn't know how to clear it. Peter said send me a photocopy of the cheque "and from that point on we would clear it and then we would transfer funds to them in whatever way they needed to have it done." [Peter doesn't say that he ever sent money to Bromley.]

"We can clear it over the phone. So there is nothing to dispute there."

1h 20m 0s: Allonges set out what the payee must do with the cheque. "If they refuse to accept it, the drawer of the cheque is released from their liability." [Untrue.] "If they accept it but refuse to present it for clearing, again, the liability of the drawer of the cheque is excused." So if the cheque is returned to you, send a notarial protest, and then it's closed.

1h 22m 0s: Remember, this is done as a defensive mechanism. Not to go out and buy a new car etc, but to keep the bailiffs away etc. Also to send a shot across the bows of the banks. We're not doing anything wrong. We're not stealing. People have joined from New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Canada and USA. About 200 to 240 chequebooks have gone out. Paypal account is frozen.

1h 25m 50s: [Ten-minute break.]

Less-conventional ideas on banking and finance. Sociopaths and psychopaths. Narcissistic and precocious. Same as the police. Extra-terrestrial technology. Spiritual intervention. Humanity needs a change of conciousness. People are suckers for the truth. Omega-minus ascension cycle.

1h 36m 20s: Fear-based energy. We are all connected. Money is pumped into national economies but reaches only a very small number of people.

1h 41m 40s: Financial Transaction Tax to fund ReMovement and government-in-waiting. Things cost 5 times as much as they would if there were no taxes. These could abolished and replaced with 1% FTT, raising 3 times as much.

How ex-prime ministers get paid.

1h 55m 40s: By the end of this year, meetings like this should be held in football stadiums.

2h 2m 0s: It can all be done but we need to pull together. Everyone should, like Iceland, kick out all private banks. [Huh? Like WeRe Bank?]

2h 08m 20s: Promissory notes are in two currencies: £150,000 or 148,000 Re. If you earn £20,000 a year ten over ten years this easily pays down the note. If you are too old to work, look at what you have been paid compared to what you were worth.

2 13m 20s: Q: How do we get the police and army on our side? Peter doesn't really know.

2h 20m 50s: Q: How do we join the WeRe Bank? A: There will be a new website. Not Paypal or a bank, but some other payment system. Perhaps meetings with collections.

Numerology stuff.

It's not about Peter making money.

Q: How do we pay you the £10?

2h 32m 10s: [Video edit.]

Printers and post office etc won't accept Re. This is why the £10 needs to be in sterling, not Re.

Peter might be moving from here he currently lives, because the people he lives with are "normal" and wouldn't come to ,meetings like this. Currently all WeRe work is done by Peter.

2h 43m 20s: We have an infinite supply of Re units, with no inflation.

Anyone accusing WeRe of fraud would first have to dismantle the entire banking system, because WeRe complies with the Bills of Exchange Act. [But Peter entirely misunderstands the BoE Act.]

If a payee accuses a WeRe customer of fraud, the customer should ask the payee when they asked Peter to clear the cheque. In 90% of the cases, the payee doesn't present for clearing.

2h 57m 30s: If it ever gets to court, and it may, we can say, we paid it, it didn't bounce, it cleared and these are the rules.

What Peter didn't say:
- whether he has ever tried to use a WeRe cheque;
- whether WeRe Bank has ever received a cheque for clearing;
- whether WeRe Bank has ever paid any sterling (or even any Re) for a cheque;
- whether he has, or will ever, sell the promissory notes.

There is plenty of evidence here that Peter doesn't understand process of clearing, which should include WeRe paying out sterling, or protest, or that payees can if they wish decline to accept any cheques. He misleads his audience, to put it mildly.

Peter cites the The Deregulation (Bills of Exchange) Order 1996 s4, which amends the BoE 1882:
74B.—(1) A banker may present a cheque for payment to the banker on whom it is drawn by notifying him of its essential features by electronic means or otherwise, instead of by presenting the cheque itself.
Peter, I have added emphasis: "for payment". This means WeRe Bank should pay the amount shown on the cheque. Have you ever done so?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

NYGman wrote:To me that is more of a reason to go after those who are part of the fraud, the sucker account holders writing checks. Doesn't have to be custodial, but something to slap the whole Goofy lot in to reality. Peter on the other hand, I believe totally knows what he is doing and they should seek the longest possible amount of time in jail. These so called guru's and their followers need to see some collective application of the law, and those who consider promoting our engaging in this silliness should think twice.

Unfortunately, I am not sure multiple convictions or even jail time will convince the die hard follower, who will always believe and reaction or punishment is simple the Rothschild's influence on the government, or some other evil conspiracy to hold the good guys down... Sad
I would think the law would agree. Peter is responsible for every dodgy cheque out in circulation and their are a considerable number of them. I also note that Peter has admitted to sending Cheque books to America and Canada, which might make him a person of interest for various American agencies. I also think that anyone using the cheques should be held responsible for their action and, if necessary, tried before a jury.

Then of course we should let the law sort them out.

Also it appears that LittleFred and I have shared the same evenings entertainment. My word he goes on a bit (Peter not Fred).
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

PeanutGallery wrote:My word he goes on a bit (Peter not Fred).
I'm afraid I did, too. I was pleased that Quatloos got a name-check, though he didn't seem to like us.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Well we are being mean to him by pointing out reality and calling his scam a scam. I suppose you can't win them all over.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

daltontrumbno wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:Rest assured that UK police would not divulge that information to the suspected perpetrator of internet threats / harassment. Even if things went as far as a courtroom, it is commonplace for judges to order that the victim's personal information is not disclosed. Evidence can be given by CCTV link, or from behind a screen. We're pretty advanced in this aspect.
Slightly different as the harrament was in public rather than over the net but when Neelu Berry was charged with Harassment the court gave her the case file containing the names and address of the complainents which she subsequently passed to a friend who published the case file online.
Not quite. If you look at the documents provided to Ms Berry, the witness statements are in the MG11 template. That form has a front side statement which is disclosed, and a rear side for personal details which are not disclosed. Some witnesses have chosen to state where they live on the front side, but others have not. For example, Paul Goss's statement on p18 commences with only "I am the above named person who resides overleaf".

The Berry case is complicated because some victims are complaining of harassment at or near their homes, so it's hard not to give some strong clues about where they live. But in general, a victim or witness who gives a statement can choose to put nothing other than their name and "over 18yrs" on the front side.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

littleFred wrote:Gosh. Peter can talk for three hours while saying very little.
How very true. He spoke nothing of the workings of this bank or what he is doing with the legal tender sterling he has been receiving.
The operation [quatloos!] is very insidious, very vindictive,.........They have been quite methodical .... they have got an agenda that is like trash it [WeRe bank] no matter what.
The only vindicating point whether I end up speaking to another group or not this is it is important for you to see or hear it from the horse’s mouth is, it’s not true, [that the bank is a fraud] because (1) I`m here, standing here doing it. It’s [WeRe bank] has got a perfect track record, I have some of the best contributors from various forums get in touch with me and said ...Michael of Bernicia and said “you've nailed it, it's bullet proof, so don`t care what anyone tells you out there, you can't do that because the sort code isn’t recognised, it`s fraud, you're passing a fraudulent cheque”,
Well at least the last part of Michael of Bernicia`s appraisal of Peter`s scam is correct.
Odd that of all the “best contributors” that he only names Michael of Bernicia. I bet Peters ardent supporter and promoter of the con WeRe bank Mark Haining Ceylon feels a bit crestfallen not to have gotten a mention in dispatches.
And just because Peter is "standing there doing it", Peter is not proof that WeRe bank is not a fraud. He is supposed to "stand there" and keep his customers goofers suckers and the like on the hook. And let’s not forget, he also has to "stand there" now and take the money in cash because he can't take the goofy suckers money online anymore, can he?
I really can see Peter ending up in prison.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The fact that the "clearance hotline" is switched off is evidence that Peter is not standing there "doing it".
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

With the bank account frozen, PayPal frozen, phone line down, website gone etc., it certainly sounds like an action by the PtB.
These actions aren't taken lightly by the police and the CPS. To get to this stage there has to have been a pretty good reason (eg lots of evidence of fraud) and, under POCA (if that's what they used), there would have to be a restraint order from the CPS.
Peter would be informed of any restraint order. He hasn't mentioned it. :thinking:
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
GaryBale
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by GaryBale »

Can there be a full investigation and charges without a victim?

Assuming the banks have not paid out, and were never going to be fooled, would one of the poor saps who bought a cheque book have to make a complaint?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

guilty wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote: We should, in my opinion, at least wait until the site goes live before we report it. At the moment we don't have any evidence that the new WeRe bank site will be used for fraud, we suspect it will, but lets give Peter the rope from which to hang.
Ooops! Sorry. Reported some time ago.
:oops: Ditto.
guilty wrote:With the bank account frozen, PayPal frozen, phone line down, website gone etc., it certainly sounds like an action by the PtB.
These actions aren't taken lightly by the police and the CPS. To get to this stage there has to have been a pretty good reason (eg lots of evidence of fraud) and, under POCA (if that's what they used), there would have to be a restraint order from the CPS.
Peter would be informed of any restraint order. He hasn't mentioned it. :thinking:
All these actions have been taken by the party themselves, the bank, PayPal, the service provider, etc. They will all have clauses in their contracts saying (in better wording), if we think something dodgy is going on we can suspend/freeze your service/account. A normal person would be getting a solicitor to write to the party concerned saying my client is a legitimate business, you have agreed to provide a service for them so reinstate it or get sued for the damage you have caused. Of course Pete's problem is that none of the above apply to an illegitimate enterprise and he doesn't have the money for a solicitor.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

GaryBale wrote:Can there be a full investigation and charges without a victim?

Assuming the banks have not paid out, and were never going to be fooled, would one of the poor saps who bought a cheque book have to make a complaint?
IANAL but I think it comes down to convincing a jury of Pete's intentions. Why make fake chequebooks by the hundreds?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
guilty

Post by guilty »

GaryBale wrote:Can there be a full investigation and charges without a victim?
Yes. In fraud cases the prosecution only need to prove intent. As I mentioned earlier, the mere possession of a WeRe chequebook is enough, unless you can show otherwise - e.g. "I'm a collector of interesting chequebooks Your Honour"