pigpot's Pot

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Looks like pigpot isn't as happy as a pig in s***

Post by Bones »

pigpot wrote: Can the childish insults stop as I can really go for it but I believe the retribution will be only one way...... :arrow: :beatinghorse: 8) :lol: :sarcasmon:
That almost sounds like a threat.

Bring it on, I must warn you, I have a 5th Dan black belt in childish insults :Axe:

I have many moves, such as yo momma jokes and I am not afraid to use them
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Looks like pigpot isn't as happy as a pig in s***

Post by pigpot »

Bones wrote:
pigpot wrote: Can the childish insults stop as I can really go for it but I believe the retribution will be only one way...... :arrow: :beatinghorse: 8) :lol: :sarcasmon:
That almost sounds like a threat.

Bring it on, I must warn you, I have a 5th Dan black belt in childish insults :Axe:

I have many moves, such as yo momma jokes and I am not afraid to use them
I'll listen to "Solsbury Hil" by Peter Gabriel thanks rather than reply to your post... "Son he said, grab your things I've come to take you home."

Well played to have been the first "Officially" recogni s / z / ed, truth personified, truth getter out there........ EVER.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

"Burnaby49" is better than I though.... He is the "MAN".

Cheers, "Burnaby49"....... BOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :shrug: :shock: 8) :lol:

You have to admit I'm quite NICE really. :roll:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Bones

Post by Bones »

pigpot wrote: I'll listen to "Solsbury Hil" by Peter Gabriel thanks rather than reply to your post...
Yet you still replied to my post :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Guessing you struggle on the old iq front
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Bones wrote:
pigpot wrote: I'll listen to "Solsbury Hil" by Peter Gabriel thanks rather than reply to your post...
Yet you still replied to my post :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Guessing you struggle on the old iq front
"Hil" not Hill... "i.q." and I.Q. Honestly... mistakes on purpose... :lol: :haha: :lol:
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

pigpot wrote:

:lol: :haha: :lol:
He cracks himself up.
At least someone appreciates his puerile attempts at humor.

:sarcasmon:
If only his reasoning powers were as good as his sense of humor.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyK wrote: If only his reasoning powers were as good as his sense of humor.
If you ask me they are.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

longdog wrote:
AndyK wrote: If only his reasoning powers were as good as his sense of humor.
If you ask me they are.
But no better, certainly.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
rumpelstilzchen

Re: Australia: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

pigpot wrote:
Wait your time. :shock:
I see. You would rather wait until after the event before you reveal to us what you were betting on. No surprises there.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

pigpot wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
pigpot wrote:
This is an interesting one. It's a long game this one........ My bets (and many others) is on Santos.
That is ambiguous. Please explain in precise detail what you are betting on.
That one day Santos will get out of jail. Clear win for Santos, utter humiliation for the powers that be :roll:[/quote]

Check out my post and have another think:

viewtopic.php?f=48&p=204143#p204143[/quote]

As I said "rumps"...

You think it's going to go down because you think the "judiciary" WILL compel people......... Really. It's not flying, Read my post "rumps"... It's happening because people are "wizing" up...

Really they are... look at what, they are "wizing" up to:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/browa ... story.html

THIS IS WHAT IS BOTHERING ME. What's going on.
Broward judges toss 24,000 red-light camera tickets totaling millions
Two Broward County traffic judges dismissed 24,000 pending red-light camera ticket cases Monday, ruling that the program violates Florida law.
By Brian Ballou South Florida Sun-Sentinelcontact the reporter

Trials and Arbitration American Traffic Solutions

At $264 per ticket, the value of fines would have been $6.3 million
Palm Beach County and Miami-Dade County set to hear similar cases
Judges rule that third-party screening violates state law

Two Broward County traffic judges dismissed 24,000 pending red-light camera ticket cases Monday, ruling that the program violates Florida law.
lRelated
Updated map: Red light cameras in South Florida

Florida News

See all related

Fines from those citations, which came from nearly every city in the county, would have amounted to more than $6.3 million, with each ticket at $264.

"We made the argument that the program was an improper delegation of police power because the videos were being sent out of state for employees of American Traffic Solutions to do the screening," said Ted Hollander, an attorney with Ticket Clinic. He said the firm has challenged the program for more than four years on behalf of clients.

American Traffic Solutions, a vendor based in Arizona, reviewed videos captured by traffic cameras in Broward County before forwarding them to local police for ticketing. State law mandates that only law enforcement can issue violations.
cComments

Since the judgement I have personally witnessed cars one after another zooming right through lights all over Broward county...its not a free ride to put others in danger people! They need more Cops out there doing their jobs!!!
trucker79
at 8:55 PM March 20, 2015

Add a comment See all comments

"You can't enforce one law and break another, which is what these cities have been doing for the better part of four years now." Hollander said.

Other cities around South Florida have ended red-light camera programs. Boca Raton stopped its program last month, joining other municipalities like Palm Beach County, Margate, Hallandale Beach and Coral Springs, which have put a stop to red-light camera tickets.
Red-light ticket refunds? Not so fast
Red-light ticket refunds? Not so fast

Fort Lauderdale suspended its red light traffic program on March 6, after a Broward traffic court ruled that it violated the statute. The City Commission is expected to discuss the matter at its regular meeting Tuesday night. Mayor Jack Seiler declined to comment on the case, saying he didn't have enough information on the latest ruling.

Hearings are scheduled for cases in Aventura on March 30 and in Boynton Beach on April 1 and in Polk County on May 28th. Hollander said a class-action lawsuit has also been filed in federal court in Miami seeking to recoup fines for clients who have paid tickets since the inception of the program four years ago.

Last month, the Fourth District Court of Appeal in West Palm Beach declined an appeal by Hollywood over an October ruling that the city could not delegate ticket writing to American Traffic Solutions. Since that ruling, Hollywood has stopped issuing tickets but it continues to operate 18 red-light cameras. The city is evaluating how to best modify the program to align it with state law, and could revisit any violations captured by the cameras.
Cops push message: Red means stop
"Our city attorney has indicated that changes could be made quickly," said Raelin Storey, spokeswoman for Hollywood.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

A wall of text from pigpot none of which answers the question. It is apparent why pigpot's posts get moved to his sty.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

pigpot wrote: THIS IS WHAT IS BOTHERING ME. What's going on.
Pigpot, what is bothering you? The fact that traffic cameras were being used, or that the judge ruled against their use? As usual, your point is, at best, ambiguous.

Also, what the heck does a judge's ruling in a Florida traffic camera case have to do with a sovereign citizen in Australia? Is this simply a thread hijacking?
Last edited by noblepa on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

pigpot wrote:one day Santos will get out of jail. Clear win for Santos
Thank you for the early morning laugh.

A guy goes to jail for 30 years for murdering someone, gets released at the end of his sentence and ... in pigpots logical world ... it's a win because he was released..... one day (at the end of his sentence) he was released - WIN!

:haha:
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

noblepa wrote:
pigpot wrote: THIS IS WHAT IS BOTHERING ME. What's going on.
Pigpot, what is bothering you? The fact that traffic cameras were being used, or that the judge ruled against their use? As usual, your point is, at best, ambiguous.
Also, what the heck does a judge's ruling in a Florida traffic camera case have to do with a sovereign citizen in Australia? Is this simply a thread hijacking?
Standard troll tactic. Instead of answering a question directly go off on a loosely related tangent to somehow "prove" his point. Pigpot seems to fall into what I call the "travelling freeman" specialty. Common traits include a belief that police are tools of an oppressive government and that arguing over a minor traffic stop counts as a victory. Any time the police have to change their procedures to enforce the provisions of the Highway Traffic Act becomes meat ripe for their picking so you can expect all sorts of totally meaningless pig spittle from him.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: pigpot's Pot

Post by pigpot »

From here: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=297331

Who is this Mr Duncan? Does anyone know what he was acquitted for? I've not long found it over on Ickes site. If anyone knows it'll be you guys and girls.
17-08-2015, 05:49 PM #3
sprat

Mr Duncan was not acquitted due to the freeman type arguments though!
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Bloody "Sovrun's", I mean Oath Keepers. :lol: :sarcasmon:
Camp Blanding First Amendment Audit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0pzwa2CzEU
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by pigpot »

This is just an observation but I don't see what's happening here other than posters stating the obvious. "He broke the law and was summarily jailed and punished. HAHAHAHAHA!" Is that it? :shrug:

I'm not into the commentary with this and I'm not using this as an example and I'm not targeting "NG3" either here, just simply quoting:
NG3 wrote:I notice Haining's Nazi video appears to have vanished.
Soooooo... What does that matter to the price of bread at current value? Political, social, economic, common sense, cultural value........ Really....... Remember to ask each of your clients whether he or she is or knows "pigpot" because given the day I'll love to ram it you know where. Asked by a voter to stand for the "Labour Party"..... :whistle:

I'm unaware of any video as I haven't had the time or even the possible inclination to watch such a video but WHAT WOULD make it "Nazi" in it's content. Please refresh others and inform me of such content because I don't don't take anyone's word for ANYHTING. Cheers for that.
NG3 wrote:YouTube take down, or is he trying to backtrack on his racist views?
The outcome could be one of many. Can you prove the ACTUAL outcome in some kind of, I don't know what, case, ruling, ANYTHING..... What are you ON about....
NG3 wrote:It's all going a bit wrong for Mark, invariably seen now as a confirmed liar, foul mouthed obnoxious deceiver, scam promoter, racist supporter, all whilst facing both criminal and civil actions.
Listen if he has... and I don't know the man but it's very easy to produce slander and defamation from the end of an I.P. address without evidence and you are producing it, before the court case and / or the following release or conviction.

A few words... such as, "Bias", you have only your business posting assumptions. If though, there is such a thing as law (which I doubt due to an absence of proof / evidence) then let the law remain.

If the law remains then it should be just. :roll: But it's not...

AND HERE are TWO examples where those entrusted with this "sacred" LAW DO NOT APPLY their "trust" to IT.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Allan_Thomas

AND

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lesley_Molseed

Tittle tattling and making up stories behind the bike sheds is for kids though....................
NG3 wrote:He's painted himself in to a bit of a corner.
Last edited by pigpot on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

pigpot wrote:This is just an observation but I don't see what's happening here other than posters stating the obvious. "He broke the law and was summarily jailed and punished. HAHAHAHAHA!" Is that it? :shrug:
No. Read the thread and you'll have your answers.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Who left the pigpen open again? I'm all in favour of free speech but honestly, I'd be tempted to show pigpot the door. He brings nothing positive, or even entertainingly negative, to the table and frankly gives me a headache any time I find myself accidentally reading one of his posts.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

From here: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=297331

Who is this Mr Duncan? Does anyone know what he was acquitted for? I've not long found it over on Ickes site. If anyone knows it'll be you guys and girls.
Read it for yourself. It's right there in front of you.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

NG3 wrote:
pigpot wrote:This is just an observation but I don't see what's happening here other than posters stating the obvious. "He broke the law and was summarily jailed and punished. HAHAHAHAHA!" Is that it? :shrug:
No. Read the thread and you'll have your answers.
No my WHOLE quote was this:
A few words... such as, "Bias", you have only your business posting assumptions. If though, there is such a thing as law (which I doubt due to an absence of proof / evidence) then let the law remain.

If the law remains then it should be just. :roll: But it's not...

AND HERE are TWO examples where those entrusted with this "sacred" LAW DO NOT APPLY their "trust" to IT.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Allan_Thomas

AND

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lesley_Molseed

Tittle tattling and making up stories behind the bike sheds is for kids though....................
NG3 wrote:He's painted himself in to a bit of a corner.
Care to answer the whole thing IN IT'S WHOLE? Don't just do the bit part.

How many people have, over the years, said to me I'd be a great "lawyer" (law person in solicitor / or barrister capacity) that could have crossed the "Bar" due to my abilities and/ or intellect but I said that I wouldn't.

When I look at those that have and those that will, with same the abilities, I see both as accomplished, that because they can't LOGICALLY force an INDIVIDUAL to see sense they give the inivdiual choice. The CHOICE is up to the individual..

Sense is not always displayed in worldly life.