Richard Walbaum v. Commissioner - another possible CtC case

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Richard Walbaum v. Commissioner - another possible CtC case

Post by Famspear »

Crackhead Pablo (“boy, he's really on the level of Einstein when it comes to understanding tax law”) Rodriguez at losthorizons has identified what he asserts is another Cracking the Code case:

Richard E. Walbaum v. Commissioner, Tax Court docket number 009372-09. Walbaum lost the case in July 2009.

Walbaum is currently on appeal to U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, case no. 09-3695 (on PACER, you can see the 89 page brief by Walbaum).

See Pablo's post here:
A lot of talk about employers using a Form 843 seems to be a side issue, because most of the people on the forum are purported employees (not employers) who seek a return of purported FICA taxes, as well as a return of funds paid as purported income taxes.

Although many CtC-educated filers have successfully claimed and still claim a refund of purported employment taxes (along with purported income taxes) using a Form 1040, a recent Tax Court decision (Richard Waubalm [sic; should be "Walbaum"] v. Commissioner, TC docket 9372-09; see footnote 2) clarified that the request of a refund of amounts paid as employment taxes is “not reportable on any Form of the 1040 series.” (Please check my discussion of this in other threads.)

Suppose I reject this opinion of the Tax Court and show it the "Victories" pages on Lost Horizons as evidence that proves the Court is in error. I argue that hundreds upon hundreds of people have gotten their purported FICA taxes (and purported income taxes) refunded to them by using a Form 1040. How will the Court respond? The Court will reject my argument as hearsay. Pete himself tried using a similar argument in court, and it was rejected as hearsay, as indeed it was.

Why do I care about what a court thinks about CtC victories? Isn't it enough that the victories actually occurred? I wish I could ignore what the courts think, but I can't, if I'm going to face reality. And the reality is that the IRS is forcing more and more people into court if they want a refund of their money that was erroneously or illegally withheld from their paycheck. Moreover, many CtC-filers face an IRS that is demanding the refunded money given back to the IRS! What happened to Pete in theory can happen to any CtC-filer, but they picked on him to make an example out of him and scare the rest of us back into the pen!

So in light of this tax court decision, why would anyone risk using a 1040 to get a refund of purported employment taxes? Does he expect to get treated differently than Richard Waubalm [sic], who filed in a CtC-educated fashion?

The instructions on a Form 843 say it is designed for purported employees (not employers) to get money back that was paid as purported employment taxes. From the instructions concerning the purpose of the Form 843, we read:
Quote:
Use Form 843 to claim or request the following:
• A refund to an employee of social security or Medicare taxes that were withheld in error.

The instructions also state:
Quote:

Do not use Form 843 to request a refund of income tax.

and

Quote:
Employers cannot use Form 843 to request a refund of FICA tax, RRTA tax, or income tax withholding.

In a previous post in this thread, I argued that Pete's contention that FICA taxes are just "income taxes" cannot be construed in a strict sense, else Pete can be understood as claiming that the provisions in Subtitle A (governing income taxes) and the provisions in Subtitle C (governing employment taxes) are identical--which is patently false! Indeed, income taxes and employment taxes are distinct as a matter of law. The accompanying regulations make that fact crystal clear. (See my previous posts.) Any effort to construe Pete's words in a strict sense turns Pete's assertion into a patently false one--and I don't think it was or is his intention to make false assertions. (If we're going to interpret Pete's words, I will argue with the presumption that he was intending to make a true assertion.)

Moreover, to construe Pete's words strictly and so conclude that one should request a refund of purported employment tax using a Form 1040 puts Pete at odds with the recent Tax Court decision cited above, which states in footnote 2 that "...employment taxes are generally not reportable any form in the 1040 series (U.S. Individual Income Tax Return)."

In conclusion, I contend that to request purported employment taxes on a Form 1040 is to invite a frivolous return penalty (as I argue in another thread). Correct me if I'm wrong, but why stick your leg into the alligator's jaws by using the Form 1040, which happens by inviting a loss in Tax Court similar to what Richard Waubalm [sic] suffered?
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 2811#22811

(bolding added)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Richard Walbaum v. Commissioner - another possible CtC case

Post by fortinbras »

Suppose I reject this opinion of the Tax Court and show it the "Victories" pages on Lost Horizons as evidence that proves the Court is in error.
No wonder the LHers and their ilk claim so much success. They merely count their losses as wins. Sort of the way people talked about having a "moral victory" when they actually suffered crushing defeats.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

The Tax Court order of dismissal is worth a read:
UNITED STATES TAX COURT
WASHINGTON, DC 20217

RICHARD E . WALBAUM ,
Petitioner
v.
COMMISSIONER OF INTERNAL REVENUE ,
Respondent

Docket No. 9372-09

ORDER OF DISMISSAL AND DECISION

This case is before the Court on respondent's Motion To Dismiss For Failure To State A Claim Upon Which Relief Can Be Granted, filed May 29, 2009.

Petitioner resided in the State of Iowa when the petition was filed with the Court.

Background

Petitioner purportedly seeks review of separate notices of deficiency that determined deficiencies in income taxes, as well as various additions to tax ("penalties"), for the taxable years 2003, 2004,'and 2006 . The deficiencies in income taxes are based on respondent's determination that petitioner received compensation that he failed to report. The additions to tax are based on respondent's determinations that petitioner failed to file income tax returns, failed to pay income tax, and failed to pay estimated tax. See secs. 6651(a)(I), 6651(a)(2), and 6654(a). [1]

In the Petition, petitioner does not deny receiving compensation during the years in issue, nor does he allege receiving compensation in any amount less than that determined by respondent in the notices of deficiency . See Parker v . Commissioner, 117 F.3d 785 (5th Cir . 1997); White v. Commissioner, T .C . Memo . 1997-459. Similarly, in the Petition, petitioner does not allege facts raising a justiciable issue regarding any of additions to tax. Instead, petitioner
challenges only the "debt-money system", which petitioner characterizes as "a mathematically flawed system and a violation of natural law." In that regard, petitioner pleads as follows:
The issue of law to be determined is:
• Does the power to tax include .the power to steal or defraud?
The issue of fact to be determined :
• Is the government stealing via the design of the monetary system?

The issue of law to be decided :
• Does government have the power to create a monetary system that creates unpayable
exponentially rising debt and the interest thereon, that places the people into a state of peonage and involuntary servitude?

The issue of law to be decided:
• While government may have wide discretion, does that discretion include design of a system that violates the religious principles of a large segment of society, and contrary to natural law?

4) Regarding my legal duty and responsibility to file and pay taxes :

The issue of law is stated:
All [citizens] alike owe allegiance to the government, and the government owes to them a duty of protection. These are reciprocal obligations, and each is a consideration for the other.
[Citation omitted.]

Citizenship is membership in a political society, and implies the reciprocal obligations as
compensation for each other of a duty of allegiance on the part of the member and a duty of
protection on the part of the society. [Citation omitted.]

The issue of fact to be decided :
• Is government pillaging or plundering via the monetary system, instead of protecting?
As previously stated, on May 29, 2009, respondent filed Motion To Dismiss For Failure To State A Claim Upon Which Relief Can Be Granted. Thereafter, and pursuant to our Order dated
2, 2009, petitioner filed both an Amended Petition and an Objection to respondent's motion on July 2, 2009.

In the Amended Petition, petitioner states, inter alia, as follows:
6 . Petitioner disagrees with the IRS determination of deficiency because it is based on
erroneous information returns issued or mandated by companies he worked for, as explained in the Answer [Objection] to Respondent's Motion to Dismiss.
[Emphasis added.]

7 . Petitioner asserts that the above-mentioned companies did not understand the I.R.C. [Internal Revenue Code] and its proper interpretation in light of court rulings, resulting in the filing of erroneous returns. Petitioner was also ignorant and did what he was told.
Petitioner attached to the Amended Petition copies of so-called "zero returns" dated June 25, 2009, on which he mischaracterizes Social Security and Medicare taxes withheld by his employer(s) as income tax and demands the refund thereof.[2] (By acknowledging that he was subject to withholding, petitioner necessarily acknowledges an employment relationship.) Petitioner also sets forth his theory that compensation earned by a "private sector individual" is not taxable; thus:
The term "compensation for services" derives its meaning from The Classification Act of 1923 (see "service" and "compensation", 42 Stat. 1488, Ch. 265, Sec . 2, which clearly establishes that those who work in the federal government earn "compensation". Nothing is said about private sector individuals).
And insofar as self-employment is concerned, petitioner cites section 7701(a)(26) and asserts that he is not subject to self-employment tax because he was not engaged in the performance of the functions of a public (i.e ., governmental) office. [3]

In his Objection, petitioner acknowledges that there were "companies that Petitioner did work for", but he continues to allege that his compensation is not taxable, as argued in the Amended Petition.

Discussion

Rule 40 provides that a party may file a motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim upon which relief can be granted. We may grant such a motion when it appears beyond doubt that the party's adversary can prove no set of facts in support of a claim that would entitle him or her to relief. Conley v . Gibson, 355 U.S. 41, 45-46 (1957); Price v . Moody, 677 F.2d 676, 677 (8th Cir. 1982).

Rule 34(b)(4) requires that a petition filed in this Court contain clear and concise assignments of each and every error that the taxpayer alleges to have been committed by the Commissioner in the determination of the deficiency and the additions to tax in dispute. See Gordon v . Commissioner, 73 T.C. 736, 739 (1980). Rule 34(b)(5) further requires that the petition contain clear and concise lettered statements of the facts on which the taxpayer bases the assignments of error. See Jarvis v . Commissioner, 78 T.C. 646, 658 (1982).

Any issue not raised in the assignments of error is deemed to be conceded. Rule 34(b)(4); Jarvis v . Commissioner, supra at 658 n.19; Gordon v. Commissioner, supra. Further, the failure of a party to plead or otherwise proceed as provided in the Court's Rules may be grounds for the Court to hold such party in default either on the motion of another party or on the initiative of the Court. Rule 123(a). Similarly, the failure of a petition to conform to the requirements set forth in Rule 34 may be grounds for dismissal. Rules 34(a)(1), 123(b).

We consider petitioner's position in this case in the context of the Petition, the Amended Petition, and the Objection to respondent's motion to dismiss. Petitioner acknowledges
having an employer, but his ultimate denial of compensation rests upon specious arguments. Suffice it to say that petitioner, a resident of the State of Iowa, is a taxpayer subject to the
Federal income tax who is obliged to file a Federal income tax return and pay Federal income tax on his compensation. See secs. 1, 61(a), 6012(a)(1), 7701(a)(1) and (14); United States v.
Romero, 640 F.2d 1014, 1016 (9th Cir. 1981) ("Compensation for labor or services, paid in the form of wages or salary, has been universally held by the courts of, this republic to be income,
subject to the income tax laws currently applicable."); see also Crain v. Commissioner, 737 F.2d 1417, 1417 (5th Cir. 1984)("We perceive no need to refute these arguments with somber reasoning and copious citation of precedent; to do so might suggest that these arguments have some colorable merit.").

Giving due regard to the statements contained in respondent's motion, which statements are incorporated in this order as the findings and analysis of the Court made in support of the ruling embodied herein, giving petitioner not only the benefit of every doubt as we are required to do at this stage the proceeding, see Hicks v. Small, 69 F .3d 967, 969 (9th Cir.
1995), but wide pleading latitude as a pro se litigant, see Estelle v. Gamble, 429 U.S. 97, 106 (1976), we find that the Petition and the Amended Petition filed in this case fail to raise any justiciable issue. Rule 40; see Parker v . Commissioner, supra at 787; White v. Commissioner, supra.

Premises considered, it is

ORDERED that respondent's Motion To Dismiss For Failure To State A Claim Upon Which Relief Can Be Granted, filed May 29, 2009, is granted, and this case is hereby dismissed . It is
further
[continued on next page]
ORDERED and DECIDED that there are deficiencies in, and additions to, petitioner's Federal income taxes as follows:

[Omitted table of deficiencies for 2003, 2004, and 2006 totalling about $20,000.]

(Signed) Robert N . Armen, Jr.
Special Trial Judge

Footnotes:

[1] All section references are to the Internal Revenue Code as amended . All Rule references are to the Tax Court Rules of Practice and Procedure.

[2] Social Security, Medicare, and other employment taxes are imposed by Subtitle C of Title 26 (Internal-Revenue Code), whereas income tax is imposed by Subtitle A of Title 26 . Neither
Social Security nor Medicare tax is subject to the deficiency procedures, see Subchapter B (secs . 6211-6216) of Chapter 63 of Subtitle C, and employment taxes are generally not reportable on any form in the 1040 series (U.S. Individual Income Tax Return).

[3] Respondent has never asserted that petitioner holds public office or that petitioner is engaged in the performance of the functions of a public office.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

I especially like this excerpt:
We consider petitioner's position in this case in the context of the Petition, the Amended Petition, and the Objection to respondent's motion to dismiss. Petitioner acknowledges having an employer, but his ultimate denial of compensation rests upon specious arguments. Suffice it to say that petitioner, a resident of the State of Iowa, is a taxpayer subject to the Federal income tax who is obliged to file a Federal income tax return and pay Federal income tax on his compensation.
(bolding added).

One of the favorite idiocies of Hendrickson and His Hapless Heroes when they see language in a court case that states that wages are taxable is to respond with something like: "Oh, of course wages are taxable, but I don't have wages -- because Blowhard Hendrickson has a special definition of 'wages', and the court is using the term 'wages' the way Blowhard Hendrickson uses the term."

Of course, the court is not using the term "wage" in the way that the Blowhardmeister defines the term, and the Blowhard's special definitions are blatant nonsense. The courts use the term "wages" more or less interchangeably with the term "compensation for services". The special, supposedly "technical" definition that Hendrickson and His Heroes ascribe to the term exists only in the fevered brains of Hendrickson's Heroes. Those brains, of course, constitute very small spaces in an Alternative Universe where down is claimed to be "up" and defeat is claimed to be "victory," where every court ruling against the Cracking the Code tax scam is claimed to somehow be proof that the scam is "correct."

In the quoted text above, the judge is using the arguably more generic term "compensation." Yet Blowhard Hendrickson and His Hapless Heroes will reject this case as they do all the others - on yet another specious, intellectually flaccid theory, with results predictably consistent with all prior results obtained by these pitifully preposterous pontificators: defeat, and defeat, and yet more defeat.

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

One of the legal prodigies on LH will use this phrase
In the Petition, petitioner does not deny receiving compensation
as the reason the guy lost, he didn't deny it was compensation which we all know is a "term of art" and that's why he went down in flames.....

you heard it here first!
LPC

Post by LPC »

Famspear wrote:In the quoted text above, the judge is using the arguably more generic term "compensation." Yet Blowhard Hendrickson and His Hapless Heroes will reject this case as they do all the others - on yet another specious, intellectually flaccid theory, with results predictably consistent with all prior results obtained by these pitifully preposterous pontificators: defeat, and defeat, and yet more defeat.
Close, but not quite.

Hendrickson's heroes disclaim "compensation for services" (Section 61(a)(1)) not by narrowing the meaning of "compensation" but by narrowing the meaning of "services."

This is explained by the Tax Court:
Petitioner also sets forth his theory that compensation earned by a "private sector individual" is not taxable; thus:
The term "compensation for services" derives its meaning from The Classification Act of 1923 (see "service" and "compensation", 42 Stat. 1488, Ch. 265, Sec . 2, which clearly establishes that those who work in the federal government earn "compensation". Nothing is said about private sector individuals).
That the Classification Act of 1923 was repealed in 1949 is rarely mentioned. (Hendrickson admits it sometimes, but claims that the act's "qualifying effect was incorporated into the Internal Revenue Code of 1939.")

And some of the most ludicrous posts to Lost Horizons have come from crackheads carefully explaining the imaginary differences between "service" and "services" in constitutional and statutory law.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Richard Walbaum v. Commissioner - another possible CtC c

Post by wserra »

Update: the case was submitted (no oral argument, apparently) to a panel on 7-1-10. In the interim, however, Walbaum received a notice of intent to levy (CP-504). A couple of months ago, he moved for a stay of collections in the Eighth Circuit, sagaciously observing that "one branch of the IRS does not know what the other branch is doing. Walbaum informed the collection agency [sic] that this case was under appeal, but their response was the CP 504". He apparently believes that an appeal automatically stays collections, since he never filed an appeal bond (or read 26 USC 7485).

Not surprisingly, the Court doesn't seem to agree: "Appellant’s motion for stay of levy and other collection actions pending the court’s ruling in his appeal has been considered by the court, and the motion is denied".

On to the affirmance.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

The bottom line is that nobody who matters -- and particularly the Courts -- agree with Pete Hendrickson's unique intepretation of "wages", by whatever name.

It is precisely why he is in jail tonight eating with a spork, and I'm not.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Joey Smith wrote:It is precisely why he is in jail tonight eating with a spork
Probably a flimsy one. A daily reminder of the arguments that put him in prison.

His followers might soon be whining that they've been sporked.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Joey Smith wrote:It is precisely why he is in jail tonight eating with a spork, and I'm not.
In the interests of complete accuracy: while nobody who matters -- and particularly the Courts -- agrees with Pete Hendrickson's unique interpretation of "wages", this was an appeal of a Tax Court determination, not of a conviction. Walbaum is, as far as I know, not in jail.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

wserra wrote:
Joey Smith wrote:It is precisely why he is in jail tonight eating with a spork, and I'm not.
In the interests of complete accuracy: while nobody who matters -- and particularly the Courts -- agrees with Pete Hendrickson's unique interpretation of "wages", this was an appeal of a Tax Court determination, not of a conviction. Walbaum is, as far as I know, not in jail.
Not in jail? VICTORY!

Also, I used a spork tonight, but only because I ate at Taco Bell.
LPC

Post by LPC »

The Tax Court decision in Walbaum was affirmed by the 8th Circuit on 7/23, No. 09-3695, and sanctions of $5,000 were imposed for a frivolous appeal.
8th Circuit wrote:United States Court of Appeals
FOR THE EIGHTH CIRCUIT
Appellant,
v.
Commissioner of Internal Revenue,
Appellee.

Appeal from the United States Tax Court

[UNPUBLISHED]
Before WOLLMAN, COLLOTON, and GRUENDER, Circuit Judges.

Richard Walbaum appeals the tax court’s[1] dismissal of his petition challenging notices of deficiency for tax years 2003, 2004, and 2006. Walbaum argues that the tax court erred by refusing to accept his corrected tax returns, and by not shifting the burden of proof regarding the deficiencies to the IRS Commissioner; he also asserts several tax-protestor arguments. The Commissioner has moved for sanctions against Walbaum.

After careful de novo review, see Norwood v. Dickey, 409 F.3d 901, 903 (8th Cir. 2005) (de novo review standard); Campbell v. Comm’r, 164 F.3d 1140, 1142 (8th Cir. 1999) (taxpayer bears burden of proving that Commissioner’s determination was erroneous), we conclude that the dismissal of Walbaum’s petition was proper for the reasons stated by the tax court. We further conclude that the tax court was not required to shift the burden of proof regarding the deficiencies to the Commissioner, see Scherping v. Comm’r, 747 F.2d 478, 480 (8th Cir. 1984) (per curiam) (in deficiency actions Commissioner’s determination is presumed correct, and petitioner bears burden to prove otherwise); see also 26 U.S.C. § 7491(a) (describing circumstances where burden shifts), and that the tax-protestor arguments raised by Walbaum are frivolous, see United States v. Gerads, 999 F.2d 1255, 1256 (8th Cir. 1993) (per curiam) (we have rejected, on numerous occasions, tax-protestor argument that federal income tax is unconstitutional direct tax that must be apportioned; wages are within definition of income under Internal Revenue Code and Sixteenth Amendment, and are subject to taxation); United States v. Latham, 754 F.2d 747, 750 (7th Cir. 1985) (argument that category “employee” in 26 U.S.C. § 3401(c) does not include privately employed wage earners is “preposterous” reading of statute); Denison v. Comm’r, 751 F.2d 241, 242 (8th Cir. 1984) (per curiam) (rejecting as frivolous taxpayer’s arguments that wages were not income and that Internal Revenue Code was unconstitutional).

Regarding the motion for sanctions, we may award “just damages” and single or double costs if we determine that an appeal is frivolous. See 28 U.S.C. § 1912; Fed. R. App. P. 38. In this case, we conclude that Walbaum has filed a frivolous appeal and that sanctions are appropriate. See Gerads, 999 F.2d at 1256-57 (granting government’s motion for sanctions where appellant brought frivolous appeal based on tax-protester argument).

Accordingly, we affirm the dismissal, and we grant the Commissioner’s motion for sanctions in the amount of $5000.00.

Footnote:

[1] The Honorable Robert N. Armen, Jr., United States Tax Court Judge.
Dan Evans

Post by . »

In light of the court's unceremonious trashing and sanctioning of the frivolous and idiotic Walbaum, have there been any further sagacious comments from Pablo, the very beacon of deep legal insight?

Surely he knows better.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

. wrote:In light of the court's unceremonious trashing and sanctioning of the frivolous and idiotic Walbaum, have there been any further sagacious comments from Pablo, the very beacon of deep legal insight?

Surely he knows better.
I think Pablo was banned by Blowhard Hendrickson a while back. Pablo's last post at losthorizons was on or about March 29, 2010.

EDIT: The banning of Pablo is discussed at losthorizons here:

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2478

EDIT 2: And the banning of Pablo was discussed here in this forum:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5646
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm surprised good old Skanky didn't weigh in with some of his well known legal insight and advice, this would seem to be right up his alley.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Post by . »

Famspear wrote:The banning of Pablo is discussed at losthorizons
Wow. I actually waded through the ridiculous intellectual slop that constitutes that entire thread. Unbelievably idiotic. Cringe-making. Rock-stupid. No, wait, sorry, that's an insult to rocks.

Now I know why I never felt the need to bother reading anything written by total morons like Harvey, and why I won't bother in the future.

Too bad about Pablo, he probably could have provided further hilarity.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

. wrote:.....Too bad about Pablo, he probably could have provided further hilarity.
Unfortunately, Pablo has his own web site and, presumably, his own set of victims:

http://www.taxreturnteam.org/

I believe one of his co-contributors is Harold X. (Hal) O'Boyle (another Crackhead), who has been discussed here in Quatloos.
Parvati
Demigoddess of Volatile Benevolence

Post by Parvati »

taxreturnteam.org wrote:Who We Aren't

* We aren’t lawyers or paralegals.
* We aren’t CPA’s, accountants, or legal professionals.
* We don’t have fancy diplomas or law school degrees.
I think that says it all.
"The risk in becoming very intimate with a moldie Parvati is that she may unexpectedly become a Kali and take your head."--Rudy Rucker, Freeware
“Most men would kill the truth if truth would kill their religion.”--Lemuel K. Washburn.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Parvati wrote:

No, it doesn't.

* We don't have any sense.
* We don't know what we're talking about.
* We're somewhat deranged.
* We're not quite a danger to ourselves or others.

*That* comes closer to saying it all.
Dan Evans
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LPC wrote:
Parvati wrote:

No, it doesn't.

* We don't have any sense.
* We don't know what we're talking about.
* We're somewhat deranged.
* We're not quite a danger to ourselves or others.

*That* comes closer to saying it all.
Not by a long shot.
  1. * We're not able to make you tax-free despite whatever we say or claim.
*That* says it all.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff