Former Hendrickson acolyte lashes out at him

Parvati
Demigoddess of Volatile Benevolence

Re: Former Hendrickson acolyte lashes out at him

Post by Parvati »

Imalawman wrote:The world must be a scary place for you, huh?
It almost certainly is, in the same way that the natural world was frightening to primitive humans, who invented charming little mythologies to explain away the things that they were to ignorant to comprehend. Like lightning. And where babies come from.

Sadly, some of the myth-purveyors used their powers of confabulation to persuade others that their particular mythology was, in fact, Truth. Their descendants are still around today, manifesting as hucksters, cult- and alternative-religion-pushers, TP gurus, pseudo-scientific-woo-pushers, and used car salesmen.
"The risk in becoming very intimate with a moldie Parvati is that she may unexpectedly become a Kali and take your head."--Rudy Rucker, Freeware
“Most men would kill the truth if truth would kill their religion.”--Lemuel K. Washburn.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

you have much to learn yet Padawan, unless of course, you have no desire to move off the bankers' tax plantation you're enslaved in. I am paid in the same manner most everyone here is -- by check. I redeem these in lawful money pursuant to Title 12 Sec 411. I'm also quite mindful of the 'info returns' others might issue against my SSN (a key factor in the IRS' scam). I'm not in equity relationship with the Feds (or, if I am, the DOJ is loathe to admit the nature of that contract).

No, the world is not yet a "scary" place for me, we're enjoying our summer immensely, although we as a nation do appear headed towards a police state not unlike that of China. I'm working against that; my children deserve better.

STAND TALL WARRIORS!
Tax Man

Post by Tax Man »

Harvester wrote:you have much to learn yet Padawan, unless of course, you have no desire to move off the bankers' tax plantation you're enslaved in. I am paid in the same manner most everyone here is -- by check. I redeem these in lawful money pursuant to Title 12 Sec 411. I'm also quite mindful of the 'info returns' others might issue against my SSN (a key factor in the IRS' scam). I'm not in equity relationship with the Feds (or, if I am, the DOJ is loathe to admit the nature of that contract).

No, the world is not yet a "scary" place for me, we're enjoying our summer immensely, although we as a nation do appear headed towards a police state not unlike that of China. I'm working against that; my children deserve better.

STAND TALL WARRIORS!

Come out and play!
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Come out and play!
Yeah, where is everyone?
Paul

Post by Paul »

Yeah, where is everyone?
Probably laughing themselves sick at statements from someone who doesn't understand the difference between "equity" and "contract," and claims he is "redeeming" his checks at the Treasury or a federal reserve bank under a statute dealing with federal reserve notes.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Repetition of the phrase "stand tall warriors!" over months and months here in this forum pretty much gives you away as being someone for whom the world is indeed a scary place. Paranoid personality.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Harvester wrote: I redeem these in lawful money pursuant to [url=http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode12
And the hamster proves yet again ignorance as well as illiteracy. 12 Sec 411, applies ONLY, and I repeat ONLY to transactions between Federal Reserve member banks, and the FED. these were the $500, $1,000, $5,000 and $10,000 that were only for circulation and transfer between member banks, and while they were legal tender after the 1934 legal tender act, they were never in circulation except between banks. So, the hamster proves ignorance yet again, since you can't redeem something you could never possess, and since the hamster is not a bank, he has no access to the Fed, and so yet again another loser.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Harvester wrote:STAND TALL WARRIORS!
Pool still needs cleaning, windows washing, firewood refilling, etc.

Funny to watch few remaining "Warriors" now talking about suing their employers:

Warrior: "I'm suing you!"

Employer: "You're fired."

Warrior: "Oh."
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
notorial dissent

i think they warrior response would be more likely "huh", or but you can't do that!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Has Harvester ever offered an explanation of why Pete is in prison right now if he was correct about tax law?
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

silversopp wrote:Has Harvester ever offered an explanation of why Pete is in prison right now if he was correct about tax law?
No, I believe he parrots the "well, the courts are corrupt" style of nonsense rhetoric. Harvester (or "Nationwide" or "Libre" at losthorizons) and his ilk spend a lot of time in their own imaginary mental worlds, populated largely by wackadooster theories about imaginary, evil "banksters", imaginary rules of tax law, etc., etc. He claims to believe that his wacko views about tax law are correct, apparently based in part on the fact that he has not been caught, though he doesn't put it that way. Harvester seems to spend time hopping from one crackpot web site to another, copying and pasting links to those sites. When challenged, he "responds" with more rhetoric, or more links to more wackadooster web sites, or trite slogans, such as "stand tall, warriors!" (apparently that's one of his favorites).
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Nice try Famspire. Fortunately for me & my country, not everyone is deceived by you, LPC and the lesser Quatlosers here. I lawfully pay zero income tax without repercussion despite all the dire 'greybar hotel' warnings. We're returning to [Moderator: Removed link to another worthless website]common law.

Bumper crop this year BTW - give thanks to the Almighty.

Sowing in the sunshine, sowing in the shadows,
Fearing neither dark clouds nor winter’s chilling breeze;
By and by the harvest, and the slave's labor ended,
We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves.
[Refrain]
Bringing in the sheaves, bringing in the sheaves,
We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves,
Bringing in the sheaves, bringing in the sheaves,
We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

'smatter? Can't stand that I'm still here? Can't stand that I'm immune your Decepticon mojo? That you must resort to the heavy hand of moderation/censorship? I guess some truth IS too difficult to be defended against.

Hendrickson is where he is for having the courage to say "the Emperor has no clothes" and explaining it all in a book. Try it yourself and watch all the Kings horses and all the Kings men spend 7 years and a million bucks to put you away.

God's blessings to all, I remain a lawful NONTAXPAYER.
STAND TALL WARRIORS!
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Getting back to Weston White, it now appears that at least some of Weston's web sites are not currently operational, eg.,

http://ctcwarrior.us

and

http://defendindependence.org

"Defendindependence" was the web site featuring Weston's detailed description of his imaginary, hilariously juvenile "Tyrannical Response Team", complete with job descriptions (I guess that's what you'd call 'em) for each potential category of "team member." See also:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3493&start=0

EDIT: OK, those web sites are back up now.

Whew!

:)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:
Harvester wrote: I redeem these in lawful money pursuant to [url=http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode12
And the hamster proves yet again ignorance as well as illiteracy. 12 Sec 411, applies ONLY, and I repeat ONLY to transactions between Federal Reserve member banks, and the FED. these were the $500, $1,000, $5,000 and $10,000 that were only for circulation and transfer between member banks, and while they were legal tender after the 1934 legal tender act, they were never in circulation except between banks. So, the hamster proves ignorance yet again, since you can't redeem something you could never possess, and since the hamster is not a bank, he has no access to the Fed, and so yet again another loser.
Is that really true? I had heard that the 10,000 gold certificate was only transferred among Fed banks, but I myself have a 1,000 bill, framed on my wall
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Gregg wrote:I had heard that the 10,000 gold certificate was only transferred among Fed banks, but I myself have a 1,000 bill, framed on my wall
I think it was the $100,000 gold certificate, with Woodrow Wilson's picture on it, that was used solely for transactions between governmental agencies. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_deno ... s_currency
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Hendrickson is where he is for having the courage to say "the Emperor has no clothes" and explaining it all in a book.
Unfortunately for Hendrickson, the King is indeed fully clothed and Hendrickson is where he is for the simple reason that he was and is WRONG. That Hendrickson explained it in a book -- which has not been supported any credible tax or constitutional scholars -- does not of course make him any less wrong.

As for the "Warriors", it looks like the LostHeads site is down to Skanky "I'm going to demand common law sovereign status even though that makes no sense and I don't have any practical idea how to do it," and just a few other seriously wrong souls, mostly seeking ways of getting out from under their bank levies and frivolous penalties.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

yeah Whew that was a close one; not to worry though, new sites continue to pop up: http://llstuler.wordpress.com
And somebody here is really afraid of PanamaLaw - what's up wit dat?

'smatter Joey, upset that I called you a 'lesser Quatloser'? we all have our place in life. The fact that Hendrickson is where he is does not of course make him any less wrong. Just ask Nelson Mandela or any other political prisoner.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Harvester wrote:yeah Whew that was a close one; not to worry though, new sites continue to pop up: http://llstuler.wordpress.com
And somebody here is really afraid of PanamaLaw - what's up wit dat?

'smatter Joey, upset that I called you a 'lesser Quatloser'? we all have our place in life. The fact that Hendrickson is where he is does not of course make him any less wrong. Just ask Nelson Mandela or any other political prisoner.

I doubt anyone here is afraid of PanamaLaw. To anyone who has looked at the site, it's clearly more of the same ridiculous nonsense that RAP has been blathering on about for months. It hasn't come to fruition yet and there is no indication it will happen. Not the least of which the plan was formulated by and being run by a bunch of con men. What's to be afraid of?
notorial dissent

Gregg wrote: Is that really true? I had heard that the 10,000 gold certificate was only transferred among Fed banks, but I myself have a 1,000 bill, framed on my wall

Greg, my bad, what I meant to say was that the $10,000 was literally only for interbank transfers, and I remember reading somewhere that it was not legal for anyone out side of a bank to possess them. The $500 and $1000 were not in general circulation, but you could get them on special request. There was also a $100,000 note with Wilson on it that was restricted as well.

The Treasury used to have a really good web page showing all the old currencies and explaining what they were for, and I can't find it at all now.