A Hendrickson follower indicted on federal tax charges?

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

A Hendrickson follower indicted on federal tax charges?

Post by Famspear »

A chiropractor in Virginia named Michael I. O'Daniel has been indicted on federal tax charges. It's possible he's a follower of Pete Hendrickson. Here's why I think so.

Over at losthorizons, Tim Whitney ("databrain") writes:
Folks,

I know of one case in Virginia that is something everyone should take into consideration.

A friend filed several years both CTC and other. The aunties [Internal Revenue Service] sent agents to his business and scared him into settling. He sold virtually everything to get the $$$ together and he is still making payments.

Now, he is being hauled into Criminal Court. He believes he managed to * them off...so after having their way with him in Tax Court, getting a boat load of money, they are now going to get him on felony charges.

The thing to take away from this is simple - auntie will do what they want when they want to, and to whom they want to. Thus, IMHO turning away from the Truth and taking the route they want you to take does not help you - it may even set you up for more trials & tribulations.

Of course - only you can decide what the Truth is...and how you will deal with it. However, expecting a beast not to follow it's [sic] nature...because you fed it a morsel...is like trying to tickle a shark - on the inside.

Regards,

Tim
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 360c#25647

(bolding added).

Tim Whitney's web site indicates his own location is Warrenton, Virginia. See:

http://www.computer-help-virginia.com/

It makes sense that if Tim works or lives at Warrenton, he would have friends in Warrenton. It just so happens that a chiropractor by the name of Michael I. O'Daniel, who once had a practice in Warrenton, Virginia, was indicted on June 23, 2010, in the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia in Charlottesville (case no. 3:10-cr-00017), on one count of corrupt or forcible interference under 26 USC 7212(a), four counts of fraud and false statements under 26 USC 7206(1), and three counts of uttering fictitious obligations with intent to defraud under 18 USC 514(a)(2).

The indictment charges, among other things, that O'Daniel filed false Form 1040 returns (A) for 2001 (wherein he falsely reported his income as being only $20 and included fifteen "corrected" Form 1099 reports showing "zero" income); (B) for 2002 (wherein he falsely reported his income as being only $17 and included twenty-nine "corrected" Form 1099 reports showing "zero" income); (C) for 2003 (falsely reported income as $140 and seventeen "corrected" 1099s); and (D) similar acts for his 2004 Form 1040.

O'Daniel is also charged with submitting "Prepaid Foreign bills of exchange" to the IRS to pay his taxes -- including one for over $50,000 and another for over $68,000.

O'Daniel is also alleged to have failed to withhold taxes from employees, and to have failed to file W-2s for employees.

Back in 2007, O'Daniel had sued certain IRS employees in Charlottesville, Virginia in state court. The case was, of course, removed to federal district court (as case no. 3:07-cv-00018-nkm-bwc, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia). O'Daniel was upset because the IRS had filed notices of federal tax liens against him. His filings in this civil case include the usual collection of tax protester gibberish. In this case, he later asked for (and received) a dismissal of the lawsuit.

Tim Whitney mentioned that his friend had been in Tax Court. The U.S. Tax Court does show a case involving a Michael O'Daniel. It's case no. 000809-06 (and it was pro se, of course). It was filed in January 2006 and dismissed in April 2006.

I haven't had a chance to review everything, but there are indications that O'Daniel was taking stances consistent with the Hendrickson Cracking the Code tax scam.

EDIT: I corrected a typo above, on the statute citation on the counts of fraud and false statements; citation changed from "26 USC 7216(1)" to "26 USC 7206(1)". And "7217(a)" corrected to read "7212(a)." I must have been half asleep when I posted this last night.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
lorne

Federal Government can do most anything in this country

Post by lorne »

Guess some people learn the hard way, that the Federal Government can do most anything in this country. Wait a minute .. what?
Famspear

Re: A Hendrickson follower indicted on federal tax charges?

Post by Famspear »

lorne wrote:Guess some people learn the hard way, that the Federal Government can do most anything in this country......
In the case of O'Daniel, it's not the government that's doing most anything it wants to. O'Daniel is charged with some pretty outrageous stuff. He is considered innocent until and unless proven guilty. If the government provides the jury with persuasive evidence that O'Daniel is guilty, he's probably looking at serious prison time.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Federal Government can do most anything in this country

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

lorne wrote:Guess some people learn the hard way, that the Federal Government can do most anything in this country. Wait a minute .. what?
It can, and will as long as we keep sending idiots like Stark back to Washington - but that has nothing to do with the nitwit chiropractor buying off you your kind of koolaid and getting prosecuted for it.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

An attorney in Calif. named Jay D. Adkisson (Famspear) has been alleged to own Quatloos.com. It's possible he's a FedCorp agent. Here's why I think so.

[edit: removed, too damaging for publication]

I haven't had a chance to review everything, but there are indications that Famspire was taking stances consistent with the federal Income Tax scam.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Interior Shark Ticklers would make a great name for a grunge band. Too bad it's already being used by the Frickentardistan national softball team.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:An attorney in Calif. named Jay D. Adkisson (Famspear) has been alleged to own Quatloos.com. It's possible he's a FedCorp agent. Here's why I think so.

I haven't had a chance to review everything, but there are indications that Famspire was taking stances consistent with the federal Income Tax scam.
Oh, what's the matter, Harvester? You just can't kick your delusions, can you? Do you think you will some day come to realize that almost everything you think you "know" is incorrect?

Harvester's delusions (the short version):

--->Famspear is Jay Adkisson;

--->The federal government is an evil "corporation";

--->The Internal Revenue Service is a collection agency for the "banksters";

--->Pete Hendrickson is a political prisoner;

--->The federal income tax does not apply to earnings in an "activity" not involving the exercise of a "federal privilege"......

Oh, boo-hoo!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Harvester wrote:An attorney in Calif. named Jay D. Adkisson (Famspear) has been alleged to own Quatloos.com. It's possible he's a FedCorp agent. Here's why I think so.

I thought this idiot was on moderated posting?
First, I have to ask, what the heck does this have to do with this or any other discussion?
Second, let him contribute, IF HE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY, EVEN SOMETHING STUPID, but just tossing smoke bombs over the wall isn't making a contribution, and obviously something in the post was what someone thought was a bit too much, they edited it. (and good job)

I know the world is such a place that I have to learn to turn my head and hold my nose at a certain amount of stupidity, but what redeeming value am I missing here?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Gregg wrote:

I thought this idiot was on moderated posting?
First, I have to ask, what the heck does this have to do with this or any other discussion?
Second, let him contribute, IF HE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY, EVEN SOMETHING STUPID, but just tossing smoke bombs over the wall isn't making a contribution, and obviously something in the post was what someone thought was a bit too much, they edited it. (and good job)

I know the world is such a place that I have to learn to turn my head and hold my nose at a certain amount of stupidity, but what redeeming value am I missing here?
The "edit" in Harvester's post was done by Harvester himself. He's trying to make it look like the crap he posts is worth more than it is.
Demo.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Famspear wrote:Of course - only you can decide what the Truth is...
I have decided that the Truth is that I deserve a new Ferrari and a supermodel girlfriend.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Brandybuck wrote:I have decided that the Truth is that I deserve a new Ferrari and a supermodel girlfriend.
Well, then, you can have them. Just ask Hendrickson, or Lottahooey, or Rosie, or Schiff, or one of many others.

Just be sure to buy their books or otherwise contribute first.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:I thought this idiot was on moderated posting?
He is. I have seen quite a few of his posts languishing while waiting to be approved. He is quite lucky that I have taken the trouble to approve them - otherwise they might still be there. I am also the person who has been de-linking the pointless garbage that he is trying to sneak through. Of course I realize that the rest of his posts are probably a waste of time, but I don't want to get in a postion of censoring his posts to the nth degree. He has been warned in advance about posting irrelevant links, so he knows the rules. He is just taking this passive-agressive stance as a way of dealing with his frustration at being held accountable.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Observer wrote:
Gregg wrote:I thought this idiot was on moderated posting?
He is. I have seen quite a few of his posts languishing while waiting to be approved. He is quite lucky that I have taken the trouble to approve them - otherwise they might still be there. I am also the person who has been de-linking the pointless garbage that he is trying to sneak through. Of course I realize that the rest of his posts are probably a waste of time, but I don't want to get in a postion of censoring his posts to the nth degree. He has been warned in advance about posting irrelevant links, so he knows the rules. He is just taking this passive-agressive stance as a way of dealing with his frustration at being held accountable.
Well, while I can appreciate your position on censorship, for myself I'm long past giving him the benefit of the doubt. It was a post without any relevance to the discussion and at the very least I would have dropped it to his own special and irrelevant thread in flames etc...
If he has something to say, fine, but this is just clutter because he lacks the wits to have a valid point of view and can't stand that for a few days nobody has paid him any attention.
(notwithstanding my own molehill/mountain thing here...)
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The "edit" in Harvester's post was done by Harvester himself. He's trying to make it look like the crap he posts is worth more than it is.
How come I'm not surprised. That is just about the most pathetic thing ever.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Gregg wrote:
I was actually most concerned about the edit comment, I for one am glad he did it himself, I wanted to know what he tried to publish to get that comment.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

bmielke wrote:
Gregg wrote:
I was actually most concerned about the edit comment, I for one am glad he did it himself, I wanted to know what he tried to publish to get that comment.
Apparently I missed something. I never saw whatever it was that Harvester posted and then removed.

Things are really slow in the wonderful, wacky world of tax protester wackadoosters. Oscar Stilley in prison. Lindsey Springer in prison. Irwin Schiff in prison. Lynne Meredith in prison. Peter Hendrickson in prison, and his web site deteriorating....

Wir brauchen frisches Fleisch!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Apparently I missed something. I never saw whatever it was that Harvester posted and then removed.

Things are really slow in the wonderful, wacky world of tax protester wackadoosters. Oscar Stilley in prison. Lindsey Springer in prison. Irwin Schiff in prison. Lynne Meredith in prison. Peter Hendrickson in prison, and his web site deteriorating....

Wir brauchen frisches Fleisch!
There was nothing to miss. Harvester isn't get enough attention posting normal word salad and whomever is approving his posts from moderation has been removing his links to loser nutball sites, so Harvester, in what I think is even more pathetic a move, has been putting in criptic comments as above to make it look like he had some really good stuff, but someone didn't want the readers to see the twoof.
Lorax

Post by Lorax »

Congressman Pete Stark was an engineer before becoming a politician, not an attorney, which might explain his inane comment on the limitations of the power of the federal government. In any case, the idea that the 13th Amendment's prohibition against involuntary servitude renders the health care reform law unconstitutional is so ridiculous that not even the grandstanding state attorneys general that are suing over the new law thought that argument was worth including in their briefs. The reform is constitutional because it falls under congress' power to regulate interstate commerce and the power to tax and spend for the general welfare.

Speaking of the 13th Amendment, I wonder if any of the tax protesters have ever argued that being compelled to pay income tax constitutes involuntary servitude. :roll:
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Lorax wrote:......Speaking of the 13th Amendment, I wonder if any of the tax protesters have ever argued that being compelled to pay income tax constitutes involuntary servitude. :roll:
Yep, and it was one of the earliest and most famous protesters of all.......

Arthur J. Porth argued that the Sixteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution should itself be declared unconstitutional. His theory was that the income taxes under the Internal Revenue Code of 1939 imposed "involuntary servitude" in violation of the Thirteenth Amendment. That argument was ruled to be without merit in Porth v. Brodrick, United States Collector of Internal Revenue for the State of Kansas, 214 F.2d 925, 54-2 U.S. Tax Cas. (CCH) paragr. 9552 (10th Cir. 1954).

--from something I wrote in another place.....
lorne

Post by lorne »

I agree with the ruling. That argument is without merit because not all money earned is "income" under the tax laws. The Income Tax is an excise; it does not tax all labor. One may avoid that excise by avoiding the activity/property that produces "income."

Lorax, the DeathCare Reform Act is not unconstitutional. Fortunately, it doesn't apply to me as I'm not engaged in interstate commerce, I am not a party to it, nor do I desire any of FedCorp's "general welfare" - thank you just the same.