I think HArvester may have gone too far on this one

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

I think HArvester may have gone too far on this one

Post by Gregg »

Posting as "Libre" over at LH,
t would appear that "Famspear" uses similar tactics in his own business and is becoming known as a "con-artist" by some of his clients:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Search/adkisson.aspx
Following the link, one finds entries that look to me like one person wrote them all, (3 from Hawthorne, 2 from Century City and one from LA)....

And he still klings to the idea that Famspear is Jay A........

Crawl warrior!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: I think HArvester may have gone too far on this one

Post by wserra »

Gregg wrote:Following the link, one finds entries that look to me like one person wrote them all, (3 from Hawthorne, 2 from Century City and one from LA)....
And all five from the last two months.

Anyway, no one who matters takes Magedson's version of greenmail seriously. Certainly not Jay's clients and potential clients.

Pretty lame, Harvey, even for you.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Olsenfin

Post by Olsenfin »

According to that story, Magedson is not handicapped, but has a handicapped sticker (that belonged to his father) on his car and parks in a handicapped spot. "I'm not perfect", he is quoted as saying, in connection with this fact.

That tells me everything I need to know about Mr. Magedson's integrity and credibility.
sooltauq
Most Majestic Czar of All Quatloosia

Post by sooltauq »

The numerous RipOffReports about me have all been posted by Karl Dahlstrom -- anybody remember him? If not, let me give you this head start:

Inmate Locator - Locate Federal inmates from 1982 to present
Name Register # Age-Race-Sex Release Date
1. KARL L DAHLSTROM 12894-054 71-White-M 09-12-2003 RELEASED
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Look Harvester!

Jay posted, and he's not Famspear!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Gregg wrote:Look Harvester!

Jay posted, and he's not Famspear!
It doesn't matter. Once Harvester latches onto some delusional fantasy of his, he won't let go of it regardless of the facts presented. If he somehow latched onto a delusion where he believed that grass was purple instead of green, it would not matter how many people tried to show him that grass is green. He would live his life describing anything that was green as being purple in an effort to get others to conform to his fantasy world.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

CaptainKickback wrote:
sooltauq wrote:The numerous RipOffReports about me have all been posted by Karl Dahlstrom -- anybody remember him? If not, let me give you this head start:

Inmate Locator - Locate Federal inmates from 1982 to present
Name Register # Age-Race-Sex Release Date
1. KARL L DAHLSTROM 12894-054 71-White-M 09-12-2003 RELEASED
And what did Mr. Dahlstrom do? I am guessing it was something tax related? And I would also guess that Jay in some way delivered the coup de grace to the dink.
He has been a long-time promoter of sham trusts. There is a page on the Quatloos site that describes his loss in Tax Court. http://www.quatloos.com/taxscams/purecase/dahlstm1.htm Interestingly enough, he was convicted by a jury of conspiracy to defraud the U.S. and another related charge in 1981 or 1982. Unfortunately, the fifth circuit overturned the conviction stating that the government had failed to establish that Dahlstrom and his co-defendants had a specific intent to violate section 7206(2) of the IRC. I am uncertain as to what happened to that case after that.

His prison stay, where he was released in 2003, was the result of his conviction of committing fraud in connection with the purchase and sale of securities and in the offer and sale of securities, for selling unregistered securities, for acting as an unregistered broker or dealer in the sale or purchase of securities, and for mail fraud. If I am not mistaken, he was sentenced to a total of 78 months in prison. His daughter, Karla, was sentenced to 46 months. They were ordered to pay close to $2 million in restitution.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

Was the capital A in the title done on accident, or is it being used to note the correct accent in the pronunciation?

I'm starting to hear it with a slight Bahston accent. HA - ves - tah.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

LOBO wrote:Was the capital A in the title done on accident, or is it being used to note the correct accent in the pronunciation?

I'm starting to hear it with a slight Bahston accent. HA - ves - tah.
... or to hint at how laughable everything he says is.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

HA! Famspire breaking out the 'sooltauq' handle so he can post as himself; classic. I'll havta check out this Karl D. guy. What was he, promoting real asset-protection, like a private trust, instead of the JayTrust which the IRS can drain any day of the week?

Don't shoot the messenger,
HAvestah
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Harvester of lies that's me
And i see what i want to believe
When i get something into my head
You cannot reason with me at all!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

CaptainKickback wrote:So what's his beef with Jay? Is it nothing more than Jay calling him a fraud, a cheat, and violator of various investment and advisor acts?
There's a 7/5/2010 "rip-off report" under the name Jay Adkisson that talks about Karl Dahlstrom and his "Proadvocate Group".

(You won't find Karl's name on the ProAdvocate website, but whois shows the name of Clara Dahlstrom, Karl's wife.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
sooltauq
Most Majestic Czar of All Quatloosia

Post by sooltauq »

Check out the junk that he sells at http://www.proadvocate.org/2073/index.html which is the typical sovrun citzun / tax protestor type of junk.

For instance, he sells a "1st and 14th Amendment Private Medical Association" that basically claims to be exempt from the regulation of state medical boards. See also his method for defending physicians at http://www.proadvocate.org/2073/2115.html

And then I'll leave it to your imagination what the "Strategic Criminal Reversal" does.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Say, Harvey, do you notice any difference between the posting frequency and style of Sooltauq (Jay Adkisson) and Famspear?

I have to call Jay "Jay" only because he readily admits that he is Jay Adkisson, the owner of this site and a lawyer who practices in the areas of "collection litigation and asset protection" as he puts it himself, in California. He posts rarely, a man of very few words. About 6 posts per year.

Then there's Famspear. We who have frequented this site for some time (I've been around for 6 years) know that he's both a lawyer and a CPA who practices in Texas and his practice sometimes involves taxation issues.

He's never said who he is, but Famspear is a prolific poster. He showed up only about three years ago, yet he has made over 3,600 posts (and we love him for his frequent erudition, he has demolished many a delusional moron such as yourself.) That's an average of over 3 posts per day. In addition, he admits to posting on many other sites and to being something of a Wiki-freak, all in the interest of disabusing morons such as yourself of your belief in goofy magic words.

So, tell us, Harvey, are the diametric differences apparent to you or are you going to continue to amuse us by thinking that Sooltauq = Famspear?
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

That fellow Ed from rip off reports has or had some deal where he would "clear" up negative postings for a price. I think he made his bones helping people get satisfaction from car dealers who would not honor warrantee work. Then he wrote a pamphlet on how to do charge backs and other ways to dispute your credit card bill. Really pretty helpful at first, but I think he may have gone a bit too far. He actually wanted to call me about a job writing medical stuff (I guess) but since my stroke, I don't do well on the phone and he did not want to write so that was the end of our conversations. Back in the day, he had some hilarious rip off reports, but now they have a lot of anonymous reporters too often with scandalous agendas.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Harvester

Re: I think HArvester may be right on this one

Post by Harvester »

Sorry about the stroke Texino; are you retired? I see you never weighed in on the H1N1 debate.

That "Famspear" is Jay D. Adkisson I do not know for certain, and Famspire has never provided any other name (except Larry Williams). That they are the same person is something others and I have deduced. Yes, there's a large discrepancy in the posting frequency of sooltauq v. famspear. My theory is that Jay has created a fictitious Texas attorney persona for the majority of his posts (for what reason I cannot say). It does not stand to reason that Jay the site-owner would create this playground and then not play here (beyond a few posts /yr). Famspear & Sooltauq have a very similar posting style. I also noticed when Famspear got into it with Mr. Zuniga (an 11-year nontaxpayer) from Texas, Famspear's responses lacked his typical "the law is what I say it is" bravado which makes me question his knowledge of Texas law.

"Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth"
Soon all will know what fiat money's worth
~Isaiah 49:13
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:Sorry about the stroke Texino; are you retired? I see you never weighed in on the H1N1 debate.

That "Famspear" is Jay D. Adkisson I do not know for certain, and Famspire has never provided any other name (except Larry Williams). That they are the same person is something others and I have deduced.
The question you (and, presumably, the unnamed "others") need to ask yourself is: "Why am I going to the trouble to create this fantasy? Why do I feel the need to equate 'sooltauq' and 'famspear'?"
My theory is that Jay has created a fictitious Texas attorney persona for the majority of his posts (for what reason I cannot say).
Again, the question you should ask yourself, Harvester, is why you felt the need to imagine that Jay would create a "fictitious Texas attorney persona for the majority of his posts".
It does not stand to reason that Jay the site-owner would create this playground and then not play here (beyond a few posts /yr). Famspear & Sooltauq have a very similar posting style.
Do I need to go on?

Harvester, I believe you do suffer from paranoia. You've been trying to "see" things that aren't there. Mentally, you're on the defensive. You are saying "You can't fool me."
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:.....I also noticed when Famspear got into it with Mr. Zuniga (an 11-year nontaxpayer) from Texas, Famspear's responses lacked his typical "the law is what I say it is" bravado which makes me question his knowledge of Texas law....
That's pretty funny, too. Harvester now thinks he is competent to evaluate other people's knowledge of Texas law. He's talking about a discussion I had with another dimwit, Mr. David Zuniga, a tax protester from Texas.

To illustrate the depth of Zuniga's knowledge of Texas law: Zuniga thought that the Internal Revenue Service was the agency that issues CPA licenses. CPA licenses are actually issued by the state in each jurisdiction, not by the IRS. In Texas, that's the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy. See the Texas Occupations Code, Chapter 901. Zuniga had similar problems with other aspects of Texas law, if I recall.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
lorne

Re: I think HArvester may be right on this one

Post by lorne »

Harvester wrote: "Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth"
That must be from the "Harvester International Version" no? What are you saying here. I heard a banking rumour of somethiing big coming.

I think you may be right; same person. On Aug. 3 Famspear stated
O'Daniel is also charged with submitting "Prepaid Foreign bills of exchange" to the IRS to pay his taxes -- including one for over $50,000 and another for over $68,000.
and then above in this thread Sooltaug states
The numerous RipOffReports about me have all been posted by Karl Dahlstrom -- anybody remember him? If not, let me give you this head start:
Notice the double-dash used to indicate a pause is used by both posters. That's idiosyncratic. Not proof positive but does lend credence to your theory.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

lorne wrote:
Harvester wrote: "Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth"
That must be from the "Harvester International Version" no? What are you saying here. I heard a banking rumour of somethiing big coming.

I think you may be right; same person. On Aug. 3 Famspear stated
O'Daniel is also charged with submitting "Prepaid Foreign bills of exchange" to the IRS to pay his taxes -- including one for over $50,000 and another for over $68,000.
and then above in this thread Sooltaug states
Notice the double-dash used to indicate a pause is used by both posters. That's idiosyncratic. Not proof positive but does lend credence to your theory.
:roll:

I think I just figured it out: lorne = Harvester....

:)

EDIT: Oh, by the way, lorne. The use of double dashes is not idiosyncratic. Look it up.