I think HArvester may have gone too far on this one

Harvester

Re: I think HArvester may be right on this one

Post by Harvester »

Fammie, just say you went to Columbia with Obama — that's been working for a lot of con-artists.

Good catch Lorne. BTW, right above there that's a true em-dash as opposed to the double dash em-dash. Your writing style betrays you Jay. Also notice how quickly 'sooltauq' responded to the thread; the same day. Unusual for someone who only posts 3 times a year, no?

As I recall, Zuniga pretty much owned you in that exchange. Anyway let the reader decide:
http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/forum ... on?page=17

Note: that site is reversed. Posts start at the bottom and newer posts are up top. Page 1 is the newest.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

lorne wrote:Notice the double-dash used to indicate a pause is used by both posters. That's idiosyncratic. Not proof positive but does lend credence to your theory.
Are you really this dense? I would forget about a career as Nancy Drew if I were you. The em dash is commonly used in the legal field, so unless we're all Jay --
Brandybuck

Re: I think HArvester may have gone too far on this one

Post by Brandybuck »

LPC wrote:They simply refused to believe that "DBE" and "Daniel B. Evans" were the same person, and challenged me to prove that I was Evans...
They were just avoiding having to deal with the facts you presented them. You see this behavior all the time on large forums (Slashdot is notorious for it). When presented with "inconvenient" facts the idiots change the subject to something wholly inconsequential.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

Imalawman wrote:[

Yes, that's true. Though, I think only a handful of Quatloosians know my identity. I was very careful when I worked at the state and now that I'm in private practice I haven't been as careful (I don't really care if anyone knows who I am), but I still don't know if I've given enough clues... :thinking:
Actually, I suspect you are the guy who introduced himself to me as you at the last Quatloos drinkfest in May. But perhaps that person was using your alias as a cover.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Duke2Earl wrote:
Imalawman wrote:Yes, that's true. Though, I think only a handful of Quatloosians know my identity. I was very careful when I worked at the state and now that I'm in private practice I haven't been as careful (I don't really care if anyone knows who I am), but I still don't know if I've given enough clues... :thinking:
Actually, I suspect you are the guy who introduced himself to me as you at the last Quatloos drinkfest in May. But perhaps that person was using your alias as a cover.
Hey, I said a handful of Quatloosians know my super secret identity. :D
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:Fammie, just say you went to Columbia with Obama — that's been working for a lot of con-artists.
You know all about con artists, don't you Harvester? Yep.
As I recall, Zuniga pretty much owned you in that exchange. Anyway let the reader decide.....
Yes, let the reader decide. David M. Zuniga really showed us his knowledge of Texas law, didn't he? And federal tax law, too! As I recall, Mr. Zuniga had included the fake quote from Lucas v. Earl on his web site (I think he took it down -- after I called him on it).

If I recall, Zuniga didn't know the difference between an administrative levy by the IRS and a judicial levy under Texas law. He thought that an IRS levy required a court order.

As I recall, Zuniga was also the one who claimed that by resorting to various Texas statutes (such as Texas Penal Code section 32.48 and Texas Government Code section 51.901), he could prevent IRS personnel from enforcing the U.S. internal revenue laws. Duhhhhh.......

Zuniga, an engineer by training, is a narcissistic, clueless know-nothing. He is a devotee of Phil Hart, another delusional engineer -- another loser. Zuniga and Hart: the delusional dimwitted duo.

Well, guess what Harvey..... If Mr. Zuniga wasn't subject to the scrutiny of Internal Revenue Service personnel before, he may well be by now -- thanks to his own stupidity, and his "need" to show himself......

http://taxhonestyprimer.blogspot.com/

http://www.facebook.com/people/David-M- ... 1389494145

Harvey, your beliefs about Zuniga are par for the course for you.

Sweet dreams, dimwits....

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
lorne

Post by lorne »

grixit wrote:I've been using double dashes all my life -- OMG, could *i* be Soultag?
Yes grixit, you've been using the double dashes, but prior to my pointing this issue out you've used it in an idiosyncratic way; without the leading space-- like that. And the Declaration has no leading or trailing spaces. A quick scan of other users show about 10-20% of posters here use the " -- " to indicate a sentence pause similar to Famspear. Ashlynne & Lawman use a single dash. BrandyBuck uses "..." Others use a semicolon or nothing at all. So far I've found users who type a sentence pause exactly like Famspear are: sooltauq, Joey Smith, and Harvester.

Just sayin, members of the same group, or . ...?
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Ooooooooo . . . such deep analysis. :brickwall:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Lorne wrote:So far I've found users who type a sentence pause exactly like Famspear are: sooltauq, Joey Smith, and Harvester.
I think you're on to something there. Is Harvester just Famspear's sock puppet? That would explain why Famspear is always able to make Harvester look like a complete moron. But, that same reasoning would prove that you are Dr. Caligari's sock puppet. Which means the Dr. is trying to out Famspear. I think you've stumbled on to an internal Illuminati power struggle.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm beginning to wonder if Lorne is Harvester myself. He went from a supposed tax professional with an idiot client to calling it a "tax scam" in just a few weeks. I see the village idiot using that phrase all the time...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
lorne

Post by lorne »

hm, you may be onto something; let me check.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Quixote wrote:I think you're on to something there. Is Harvester just Famspear's sock puppet? That would explain why Famspear is always able to make Harvester look like a complete moron. But, that same reasoning would prove that you are Dr. Caligari's sock puppet. Which means the Dr. is trying to out Famspear. I think you've stumbled on to an internal Illuminati power struggle.
It gets more complex than that. Remember, Famspear has been accused of being sooltauq's sock puppet by the sock puppet Harvester.

If this is false, then it means Famspear is making a power play to take over Quatloos by discrediting Jay in front of the other Illuminati. But if this is true, then it means that Jay is making a power play to overthrow himself, thereby quieting any dissenters by pretending to be Famspear who has taken over Quatloos.

However, there will still be suspicion of sockpuppet Famspear based on the accusations raised by sockpuppet Harvester, so Jay has enlisted sockpuppet lorne by courtesy of Dr. Caligari to continue throwing even more accusations against sockpuppet Famspear. Because of so many baseless accusations flying about, it will generate sympathy among the Illuminati for the sockpuppet Famspear and they will support his administration.

But if the power play is by the real Famspear, then the sockpuppet lorne is being used to lull the real Famspear into a false sense of security as well as sooltauq due to Dr. Caligari having his own plan to take over Quatloos.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Too many sock puppets. Let's throw some in the dryer and try to lose them.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote:
Quixote wrote:I think you're on to something there. Is Harvester just Famspear's sock puppet? That would explain why Famspear is always able to make Harvester look like a complete moron. But, that same reasoning would prove that you are Dr. Caligari's sock puppet. Which means the Dr. is trying to out Famspear. I think you've stumbled on to an internal Illuminati power struggle.
It gets more complex than that. Remember, Famspear has been accused of being sooltauq's sock puppet by the sock puppet Harvester.

If this is false, then it means Famspear is making a power play to take over Quatloos by discrediting Jay in front of the other Illuminati. But if this is true, then it means that Jay is making a power play to overthrow himself, thereby quieting any dissenters by pretending to be Famspear who has taken over Quatloos.

However, there will still be suspicion of sockpuppet Famspear based on the accusations raised by sockpuppet Harvester, so Jay has enlisted sockpuppet lorne by courtesy of Dr. Caligari to continue throwing even more accusations against sockpuppet Famspear. Because of so many baseless accusations flying about, it will generate sympathy among the Illuminati for the sockpuppet Famspear and they will support his administration.

But if the power play is by the real Famspear, then the sockpuppet lorne is being used to lull the real Famspear into a false sense of security as well as sooltauq due to Dr. Caligari having his own plan to take over Quatloos.
My head hurts.
:?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

The Observer wrote:

Look I know I missed the last regular membership meeting of the illumanti and I am sorry. I had a possible honda rebellion. But if there are going to complex power plays going on please send me the memo so I can be in on the fun to.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

The Observer wrote:
Quixote wrote:It gets more complex than that --
I am so glad you are here to coordinate all of this --
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Sounds like I Am the Walrus played backwards to me.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Paul

Post by Paul »

#$#@^&*, Observer. That melted 3 layers of tinfoil!
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote:Sounds like I Am the Walrus played backwards to me.
Or, like Revolution 9 played frontwards.

:shock:
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

If it came from Harvey, it's more like some idiot going bee--bee--bee--bee with his lips and a finger.

Kindly note the double dash, for I too own a copy of the Elements of Style. I don't know a working writer who doesn't.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold