This is just sad

ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Re: This is just sad

Post by ashlynne39 »

Famspear wrote:
ashlynne39 wrote:
. wrote:Then again, considering the total collapse of the CrackHead "warriors" perhaps IRS and DoJ consider CtC to be so discredited and widely ignored that they're just another low-value target that's not worth going after.

I sure hope not. There are a couple of Hendrickson's followers on another board I frequent that really irritate me and I hope the IRS and DOJ go after them. They are two incredibly dishonest people.
Ooooooh. Another place on the internet where I can find and interact with Crackheads? Ashlynne39, can you post a link here? -- or email it to me at:

lawfulman(at)gmail.com

It's a 9/12 meetup group. The link to the tax thread is below. It's 98 pages long and painful to try to read. There are 3 guys that post regularly as followers of Hendrickson (Damon, George and JcP). I feel somewhat sorry for Damon - more for his family since he has young kids. He seems to just go along with whatever he's been told about tax schemes. JcP just posts a bunch of rambling nonsense, much like skankbeat. George in my opinion is the worst of the lot. He claims to be rich and brilliant (inventor of several medical devices, author of brilliant medical papers, musician, professor of quantum physics). Just on principle I'd like to figure out who he really is and report him but I keep hitting a brick wall running down the info he's given out about himself (assuming any of it is true). George started the tax thread and is a devout Hendrickson follower. Though he never revealed in any of his posts encouraging people to follow Hendrickson that Hendrickson is a criminal, George now admits that despite the conviction, he stands with Hendrickson. George is a nut. He and the other two are pissy with me right now because I won't post the enabling statute or other statute that says what income is . . blah, blah, blah. No matter that I posted all sorts of cases and statutes months ago when I stumbled across the thread and we discussed it then. There is also a resident sovereign who jumps into the thread every so often. His name is StefanRW and he's an idiot.

Anyway, here's the link to the thread:
http://www.meetup.com/WeSurroundThemGat ... ad/6975098

I'm not real popular in the tax thread or in any of the threads dealing with legal issues because I tend to be really blunt about the ignorance of a few of the posters there.
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

webhick wrote:Probably you'll just tattoo "Refused for Cause" in red ink on your winkie, which would be awesome on a couple of different levels. Keep in mind I'm leaving out an obligatory joke about a micron telescope and the smallest needle in the world, because I'm a nice person and you should appreciate that.
"Why does your tatoo say 'Reuse'?"
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

ashlynne39 wrote:George is a nut.
His name is StefanRW and he's an idiot.
Wow. 98 pages of rock-stupid word-salad. I kept expecting Van Pelt to show up.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

A Meetup group, huh? Have they ever actually had any meetings?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:A Meetup group, huh? Have they ever actually had any meetings?
No. Tragically, they were never able to find a flag that didn't have gold fringe on it.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

grixit wrote:A Meetup group, huh? Have they ever actually had any meetings?
I don't know what the three tax protestors and 1 sovereign are doing but I wouldn't put it past them.

Some new soul has started posting there and telling the TP nuts that they're wrong since I gave the website. If it's someone from here, then I love you! 99.99999% of what they post is complete gibberish. It's nice to have someone else jump in and tell them so.