Von Nuthouse in the big house

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Von Nuthouse in the big house

Post by Gregg »

. wrote:More like 1.5 trillion. Currency now in circulation is about 1.7 trillion.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/H6/Current/

that's M1, I was quoting actual FRN and coin in circulation....or I got a bad reference, one or the other
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

fortinbras wrote:I strongly doubt that NORFED ever had as much as $4M in either real money or its own drachmas. I have a theory about where Von NotHaus pulled out that number.
It's not his number, that's from the court files on what was seized.
Of course, I used today's prices for the metals and I'm thinking gold is at least 50% higher now, silver is maybe the same. WAG it may have been about $2.75-$3.5 million at the time it was taken.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Well, I'll be darned.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

In the interests of accuracy, it appears from the docket that von Nuthouse was actually out all during this thread, and still is out.

As Demo posted, on July 14, 2010, the M-J revoked his bond, and on July 15 he denied a motion to stay his decision pending an appeal to the DJ. However, on July 19, the DJ reinstated bond with certain additional conditions not specified in the docket. One of the conditions becomes clear when one tries to visit the Nuthouse site.

So he's in the Bighouse either 4 or 5 days. To someone rational, that should be enough to make an impression. Here, who knows? As Pottapaug describes, Liberty Dollar is trying to stay in the limelight. These guys may be slow learners.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

wserra wrote:.... To someone rational,.....

Wes, tongue in cheek is one thing, but this statement...... I mean, really you show surpassing talent here!!!!!

Although, as you say, in fairness, they do seem to have finally complied with the court order, at least as far as the web site is concerned. Or as is more likely, his court appointed attorney insisted, since he didn’t want to have to explain why his client wasn’t complying with the court’s order. When has von Nuthouse ever in this whole long sad saga evidenced even the least little bit of common sense??? I just can’t see von Nutty actually acquiring even a smidge after all this long time. He is going to go down smashing the bridge out from under his feet as he goes, all the while claiming it is all a grand conspiracy to silence him and his monetary genius.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:When has von Nuthouse ever in this whole long sad saga evidenced even the least little bit of common sense??? I just can’t see von Nutty actually acquiring even a smidge after all this long time.
Remember, being in jail for a few days may have allowed his mind to "dry out" since he wasn't able to hit the weed. Maybe a few things started to make sense to him.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Anything is possible, but I'm still betting that his lawyer made him do it, and before too much longer we'll be treated to another newsletter explaining about how he is being coerced and threatened to silence him. I just don't see him wising up and straightening out any more than Petey did.

Way too much ego and downright cupidity involved here for that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
lorne

Post by lorne »

Rob Gray has an interesting take on Liberty Dollar...
http://www.opencurrency.com/aocs-libert ... -compared/

hey, do you suppose Famspear is really Rob Gray?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

lorne wrote:Rob Gray has an interesting take on Liberty Dollar...
http://www.opencurrency.com/aocs-libert ... -compared/

hey, do you suppose Famspear is really Rob Gray?
No. Famspear has a brain, and Rob Gray has none.

As I said in my earlier topic, the ANA exhibit on Liberty Dollars was in the Exonumia, or tokens and medals, category; so the people who run the largest numismatic organization in the United States have made a subtle pronouncement as to what the Liberty (ahahaha) "Dollars" are.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools