FED caught trying to infiltrate Brown home!!!

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
gezco

FED caught trying to infiltrate Brown home!!!

Post by gezco »

This is only part of the story, the rest will come! The infiltrator was identified immediately by the ridiculous statements he made -- including racist statements!!! Ed and Elaine are not racist nor do they support or hang out with racists. NICE TRY, FEDS!!! You are discovered the minute you open your fool mouths. Here's the story from a guy named Jason:

there was the problem again this morning...

before 10:00am this morning or so a phone call comes in from a visitor we had from the day before.

now this visitor was removed from the house as his views on race mixing were racist. And Ed determined he was a "fed" shortly after he arrived.

So he calls again this morning and he says some b.s. about the Constitutional Rangers and Ed says listen we know you are a fed and it isn't the Rangers you have to worry about, it's everyone else. And with that he hung up.

A minute later the power was cut and we went off the grid to back up power.

The phones are still up and working though and it seems this was just a test to see who we would call and so forth. There are also no roadblocks at this time. So if you are in the neighborhood stop by and who knows maybe you can meet a "fed" too. Let me tell you it is fun because they have to be the most ignorant sorry people in the world.

-Jason

Posted by Shaun on Monday, June 11, 2007 @ 13:59:12 EDT
From makethestand.com
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

At some point early on in the Ed Brown media circus, I seem to recall Ed was warning us about the coming race war. Ed Brown not a racist? :?
SteveSy

Post by SteveSy »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:At some point early on in the Ed Brown media circus, I seem to recall Ed was warning us about the coming race war. Ed Brown not a racist? :?

I see a race war coming too and I'm not a racist. Head down to Louisiana around Baton Rouge and Lafayette and see how pissed off white people are getting about the favoritism towards blacks. That’s all I heard from businessmen down there while I was there. There’s a huge move by whites to send their kids to private schools and build private communities due to the race issue. Its government screwing up everything, causing racial tension by favoritism and handouts. The same thing is happening with the mexicans.....if the government treated everyone the same there wouldn't be a problem.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:At some point early on in the Ed Brown media circus, I seem to recall Ed was warning us about the coming race war. Ed Brown not a racist? :?
He argued the 14th Amendment scam in court (and has pushed it for years) and just tune in to his radio show to listen to his take on the evil Illuminati Jewish conspiracy.
gezco

Post by gezco »

And the feds are at it again.

http://www.keenefreepress.com/mambo/ind ... &Itemid=36

If it’s on keenefreepress.com, it must be ture!
grammarian44

Post by grammarian44 »

SteveSy wrote:

I see a race war coming too and I'm not a racist. Head down to Louisiana around Baton Rouge and Lafayette and see how pissed off white people are getting about the favoritism towards blacks. That’s all I heard from businessmen down there while I was there. There’s a huge move by whites to send their kids to private schools and build private communities due to the race issue. Its government screwing up everything, causing racial tension by favoritism and handouts. The same thing is happening with the mexicans.....if the government treated everyone the same there wouldn't be a problem.
I've also been to Baton Rouge and Lafayette. Curiously, I didn't notice that African Americans were the ones living in the McMansions. And I also didn't notice too many white people living in dilapidated shacks. In fact, what I noticed was exactly the opposite.

The old saw about government "favoritism" toward non-whites is a standard racist complaint. Southern whites were saying the same thing thirty years ago. If complaints like that portend some sort of race war, then you would think the war would have started years ago.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Of all of the stupid, racist, and historically inaccurate things Stevie has ever said, this takes the cake -- particularly when applied to Louisiana:
Its government screwing up everything, causing racial tension by favoritism and handouts. The same thing is happening with the mexicans.....if the government treated everyone the same there wouldn't be a problem.
Of course, the remark about "mexicans" is certainly largely directed at Texas -- which reveals an equally idiotic view of the history of race relations in this state.

The pendulum swings -- and now races other than Anglo have some power, recognition, and benefit. If "mexicans" and others ever get the power over Anglos that Anglos had over those others in say 1950, and when there are separate neighborhoods like the West Side of San Antonio, circa 1950, or separate schools like the ones in Floyds Township, South Carolina, circa 1952, or separate water fountains, or lynchings (the Deep South, 1950), or Texas Rangers murdering farm workers, then Steviepoo will truly understand inequality.
"My Health is Better in November."
gezco

Post by gezco »

ED CALLS FOR SUPPORT FROM SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY!!! THEY NEED SERIOUS PEOPLE WILLING TO FIGHT TO COME TO THEIR AID -- RIGHT NOW!!! THIS IS TUESDAY, JUNE 12th -- ED AND ELAINE AND OTHERS NEED YOUR HELP!!!

--Power out
--Agents in woods
--Neighbors evacuated
--Communications shut down and jammed
--Feds have said they will shut down roads again

NOW IS THE TIME -- THIS IS LIFE OR DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T GO UNLESS YOU'LL FIGHT. TAKE A PLANE, TRAIN, OR AUTOMOBILE IF YOU NEED TO.

LATEST: Today is Tuesday, June 12th, and there is considerable federal agent buildup in the area once again. There are agents stationed at a nearby hotel and other places. There is also increased government accessing of our websites -- patterns which look similar to how it was before the attempted raid last Thursday. This could be a sign that they are planning something again soon! Also, they've cut the power to the house again -- same as before!
From makethestand.com
grammarian44

Post by grammarian44 »

TAKE A PLANE, TRAIN, OR AUTOMOBILE IF YOU NEED TO.
Great advice. I'm sure it never occurred to many E&E supporters scattered across the country that it might be useful to use some form of transportation other than their legs.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

What's interesting is that SAK (Shaun Kranish) has been pulling this alarmist crap all morning, even though Ed and Reno have said that nothing is going on.

Sounds like SAK is trying the escalate a shootout.

Which reminds me, Randy Weaver may be heading out to NH as early as Thursday morning. Alex Jones has agreed to pay him to go.
gezco

Post by gezco »

Demosthenes wrote:What's interesting is that SAK (Shaun Kranish) has been pulling this alarmist crap all morning, even though Ed and Reno have said that nothing is going on.

Sounds like SAK is trying the escalate a shootout.

Which reminds me, Randy Weaver may be heading out to NH as early as Thursday morning. Alex Jones has agreed to pay him to go.

I wonder what’s really going on. The Brown’s didn’t call into the radio show today. Randy Weaver is really going to help.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

More from SAK:
Dear MakeTheStand.com Users,

It's happening again!!! Neighbors have evacuated the area again. There are many men in the woods in gilly suits and other camouflage. We have completely lost contact with the browns.

WE NEED PEOPLE TO GO THERE NOW!!! DON'T BE AFRAID -- YOU WILL NOT BE SHOT. WE NEED PEOPLE WHO KNOW ED AND ELAINE TO GET ON THEIR PROPERTY, REACH THE HOUSE, AND STAY WITH THEM TO PROTECT THEM. THE FEDS CANNOT GO AND DO THIS WHEN OTHER PEOPLE ARE AROUND. THEY CAN ONLY DO IT WHEN ED AND ELAINE ARE ALONE OR ALMOST ALONE!!!

THIS IS SERIOUS -- GO NOW IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA. Matt from infowars.com is on the radio right now saying we need to get out there. PLEASE help save the lives of Ed and Elaine!!!!!
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

There's more information on the MySpace page [look under "View All Blog Entries"]:

http://www.myspace.com/time2makeastand

There's talk about sending in a couple of robots. And, talk about one of the marshals calling to let the Browns know they have no intention of killing them, etc.

If Randy Weaver is on his way to NH, it would seem this would be over before then [unless the marshals are using Weaver].
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

We've got a nice storm approaching. Looks like a big band of thunderstorms. Sounds like a bad time for a raid.

Maybe they don't realize that the feds just might be calling Ed & Elaine on their bluffs of living off the grid. Which reminds me, I thought Ed had his own power source? Loss of power shouldn't affect him.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

ASITStands wrote: There's talk about sending in a couple of robots.
Gotta love the rantings of paranoid people. I bet those robots are controlled by super quiet black helicopters, or at least a Cessna.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Demosthenes wrote:More from SAK:
Dear MakeTheStand.com Users,

It's happening again!!! Neighbors have evacuated the area again. There are many men in the woods in gilly suits and other camouflage. We have completely lost contact with the browns.

WE NEED PEOPLE TO GO THERE NOW!!! DON'T BE AFRAID -- YOU WILL NOT BE SHOT. WE NEED PEOPLE WHO KNOW ED AND ELAINE TO GET ON THEIR PROPERTY, REACH THE HOUSE, AND STAY WITH THEM TO PROTECT THEM. THE FEDS CANNOT GO AND DO THIS WHEN OTHER PEOPLE ARE AROUND. THEY CAN ONLY DO IT WHEN ED AND ELAINE ARE ALONE OR ALMOST ALONE!!!

THIS IS SERIOUS -- GO NOW IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA. Matt from infowars.com is on the radio right now saying we need to get out there. PLEASE help save the lives of Ed and Elaine!!!!!
This is getting almost comical. If the feds really are there to take the Browns into custody, the Browns are screwed whether others are there or not.
webhick

Post by webhick »

ElfNinosMom wrote:This is getting almost comical. If the feds really are there to take the Browns into custody, the Browns are screwed whether others are there or not.
And what makes them think that the Feds are going to let anyone onto the property to join Ed & Elaine?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

And what makes them think that the Feds are going to let anyone onto the property to join Ed & Elaine?
That was my first thought. And, what makes them think they won't be charged with obstruction or something worse?
webhick

Post by webhick »

I've been given authorization to impart the following information, on behalf of the "League of Giant Furry Octopi and Champion Fudge Makers":
  • By popular demand, the raid will begin with the ancient ceremony "Hail of Chickens"
  • "Hail of Chickens" will be immediately followed by a "Poultry Cleanup Hour and Play-along".
  • "Poultry Cleanup Hour and Play-along" will be immediately be followed by a barbecue. Bring napkins. A lot of napkins.
  • As with all Illuminati events, BYOSPAURCD (that's Bring Your Own Solar Powered Artificially Unintelligent Remote Controlled Date - for those of you who are new to these events)
  • All Quatloosians are required to participate in the aftershow. If you haven't received your costume and gallon of syrup, please PM me so I can have it ready for when you show up.
  • The "Karaoke Kontest" is still on. Remember, if you can't make our ears bleed, don't bother competing.
  • We've gotten an "all clear" on the camping permit. Set up early so you can get a good spot.
  • Due to the actions of certain participants last year, we will be searching all of you (regardless of Rank, Smell, or Creepiness). The following items will be confiscated if found:
    • Penile Implants
    • Water Balloons
    • Salamanders
    • Toothpaste
    • Spaghetti
    • Erasers
    • Mothballs
    The above list is subject to expand, since last year's incidents are still under investigation.
  • We are still holding the bikini contest, so make sure your sheep are well groomed.
  • We will be featuring the music of Michael Bolton.
  • No matter how much you cry, you will still have to listen to it. You're not getting out of it.
  • No, we won't play anything else.
  • Stop asking.
  • Temper tantrums will not help you.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The above serves as a perfect example why these raids nowadays take much longer than usual to accomplish. So much sizzle and so little steak...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff