The legal stylings of skankbeat

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: The legal stylings of skankbeat

Post by The Observer »

Imalawman wrote:If I were her, I wouldn't give a rat's ass about an internet forum.
Especially an Internet forum that contributed greatly to her husband going to jail.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Doreen Hendrickson writes:
SkankBeat: You said you informed "Hendrickson" of your 2008 return. Informed doesn't necessarily mean that you sent the documentation. Did you send it before I had to deliver Peter into the clutches [of the Federal Bureau of Prisons], or since then, or are you still planning to at some point in the future? I've had several people send me their victories in the past few weeks, some dated since Peter's incarceration. I've been trying to learn a lot in a short period of time, but am not quite confident enough to tackle the newsletter.

For All: Keep in mind that, during the hearing on our pre-trial motions, DoJ atty Mark Daly argued that they were allowed to selectively persecute, I mean prosecute, Peter in order to discourage others from filing lawfully, I mean similarly. However, he never once said that Peter was wrong. The trial was an effort to stop people from claiming their rightful property.

P.S. SB, what's with "Hendrickson" instead of just "Pete" or "PH", as you've addressed him in the past? That's kind of hurtful.
(bolding added)

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2642

Doreen is still in denial ("he never once said that Peter was wrong"). What a surprise....

SkankBeat responds:
I sent documents to Pete shortly after i got refund. He has already posted on the victories page. When this common law kicks in and my other money property is returned[,] you will get that information too. If using "Hendrickson" is coming off as strong i will try to use something else. I want my posts easily readable by those who find them via search engine but who may not know context by seeing "Pete" or "PH". I might consider using his full name.
(bolding added).
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Delusional wife wrote:I've had several people send me their victories in the past few weeks, some dated since Peter's incarceration
Maybe it's just me, but this seems to indicate that the IRS might not be quite as fully on top of diverting fraudulent CtC returns to Ogden as they might like to be, even at this late date.

I expect government to waste tons of money routinely. I don't expect them to miss obvious criminals like CtC filers, whose modus operandi has been well known for years.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

. wrote:
Delusional wife wrote:I've had several people send me their victories in the past few weeks, some dated since Peter's incarceration
Maybe it's just me, but this seems to indicate that the IRS might not be quite as fully on top of diverting fraudulent CtC returns to Ogden as they might like to be, even at this late date.

I expect government to waste tons of money routinely. I don't expect them to miss obvious criminals like CtC filers, whose modus operandi has been well known for years.
Maybe, but that assumes Doreen is not just lying about it, an assumption I'm not willing to make.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.

Post by . »

Perhaps Nikki can enlighten us.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

. wrote:Perhaps Nikki can enlighten us.
Moi :?: Why me, rather that many of the others here?

Post by . »

Why not?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

More from Skankbeat the legal genius:
Skankbeat wrote:Quote:
The United States Tax Court is a court of record established by Congress under Article I of the U.S. Constitution.

Do you know what a "court of record" is? A "court of record" is a common law court. Congress built remedy into this administrative body. Go research what a "court of record" is. In a court of record the magistrate has no tribunal powers unless the sovereign plaintiff consents by contract, in most cases done by acquiescence.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

skankbeat wrote:Do you know what a "court of record" is? A "court of record" is a common law court.
And can skankie provide cites of cases that he has won in these "courts of record?"

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Well, not exactly
It is becoming clear that the grand jury proceeding is hiding something. Have transcripts and exhibits been obtained yet? What is the written explanation as to why this case information is still unaccessible? The grand jury proceeding is where personal jurisidiction is being established for the trial court. The government lawyers likely misrepresented statutory "person" to the grand jury just as they did to the trial jury in order to extract indictment. The indictment implies Peter Hendrickson is a statutory "person" and this allowed the trial court to proceed.

By showing that court officers made deliberate misrepresentation of the law to both grand jury and trial jury, one can establish pattern of fraud.
Was not one of the first things in the decision some polite way of saying "Defendant says he's not a person, which is just wrong"
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

More vague, largely incoherent, wrong, useless, and condescendingly patronizing advice from skankbeat:
skankbeat wrote:Something for Peter Hendrickson. He can bring a common law habeas corpus challenging jurisdiction. This should be filed at all courts levels. This is different than a statute habeas corpus that most folks do, so he will need to research this some. Think of it as challenging an unlawful imprisonment for contempt of court. When one invokes a genuine common law "court of record" he controls the proceedings, including issuing of court orders. I know, this sounds incredible, but do your homework.
I particularly like the "do your homework" part. SB has become the teacher, and PH has become the student.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

LPC wrote:More vague, largely incoherent, wrong, useless, and condescendingly patronizing advice from skankbeat:
skankbeat wrote:Something for Peter Hendrickson. He can bring a common law habeas corpus challenging jurisdiction. This should be filed at all courts levels. This is different than a statute habeas corpus that most folks do, so he will need to research this some. Think of it as challenging an unlawful imprisonment for contempt of court. When one invokes a genuine common law "court of record" he controls the proceedings, including issuing of court orders. I know, this sounds incredible, but do your homework.
I particularly like the "do your homework" part. SB has become the teacher, and PH has become the student.

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

LPC wrote:More vague, largely incoherent, wrong, useless, and condescendingly patronizing advice from skankbeat:
Well, of course! You see, Skankbeat has found Magic Words, which repel and overcome the evil Illuminati overlords like Kryptonite repels and overcomes Superman. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

skankbeat wrote:...so he will need to research this some.
Why does Pete need to research this? I thought you were the expert on this. Or is this your way of saying that Pete is your guinea pig?
I know, this sounds incredible,...
Of course it does. All TP advice sounds incredible. If it didn't sound incredible, it would be...well it would be ordinary, everday legal advice, the kind of stuff that works, right?
...but do your homework.
And thus we have it from skankbeat, Kibbitzer of TPs.
LPC wrote:I particularly like the "do your homework" part. SB has become the teacher, and PH has become the student.
Sort of reminds me of the scene from Star Wars where Vader tells Obi-Wan that the circle is complete and that he is now the master.

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Yeah but writing Sovrunty Comun Law Light Saber on a nerf bat doesn't make it any deadlier.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Meanwhile, back at LostHopes...
Patrick Mooney, whistling in the dark, wrote:We are so close to a major victory here, I can't believe you can't see it. The government's conviction of Peter is such a sham, that you should feel confident if you ever find yourself in front of a jury that you could thoroughly and easily defend yourself with only the knowledge contained in that book[CTC] (paying for a lawyer might even be a mistake, unless he or she is just willing to be your legal clerk).
Dr. Caligari
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I see Howling Mad Mooney is still living la vida delusio. What part of it didn't work, it don't work, it ain't never gonna work isn't obviousl Any of the hopeless going in to court with that in mind are going to end up just like ole Petey, but then if any of them had any sense, common or otherwise they wouldn't have been listening to ole Prattlin' Pete to begin with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Meanwhile, back at LostHopes...
Patrick Mooney, whistling in the dark, wrote:We are so close to a major victory here, I can't believe you can't see it. The government's conviction of Peter is such a sham, that you should feel confident if you ever find yourself in front of a jury that you could thoroughly and easily defend yourself with only the knowledge contained in that book[CTC] (paying for a lawyer might even be a mistake, unless he or she is just willing to be your legal clerk).
Pay no attention to the guys with guns and badges! Magic words will make them serve you! I don't really owe 100k in frivpens, I'm really the President! No, I'm God!

Sorry, was channeling the Moonatic.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Patrick Michael Mooney is raving now:
Dear Skank,

I am not "stuck" in Tax Court. I walked into that alligator pit 5 months ago, tied that son-of-a-bitch up and slit its fucking throat. Everyone's still gawking at the blood gushing out of that bastard. And for good measure, I torched a few STRAW MEN on my way out who tried to redeem my Christian name from the profane practices of the Kol Nidre Code Creators. Overall, it was a good day for me.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... bec0#25734

(bolding added).

Of course, Mooney is lying. The most recent entries on the case docket were back in March, when Mooney filed a motion for summary judgment. Nothing has happened since.

Mooney continues:
The IRS is the one that is "stuck" with a situation in which thousands of Americans are waking up to their scam (not once, by the way was Social Security ever brought up in any proceeding with the vermin in 7 years of conflict).

As stated before, there is nothing lacking in Pete's understanding of what is necessary to correctly establish the rule of law and the liberation of most Americans from extortion by their government.

[ . . . ]

But I caution all readers of this thread and this forum once again. There is nothing more to learn to resolve this issue. There is only the will to act on the CTC info and restore the rule of law.

If you feel the law is so corrupted that it can't be restored, then this is not the place for you. CTC is not about building survival communities and busting up the NWO [New World Order]. It is about demanding that the rules of society be followed while there is still a society.

If successful, NWO parasites will be weakened significantly, the Federal Government will be reduced to an easily managed size, and states and local communities will redesign more improved ways to effectively govern themselves...working for the prosperity of their locale...and reducing the likelihood of an NWO infection in the future (though they will always keep trying).

I stick with CTC cause its the last tool we can use before we have to break out the pitchforks and shotguns. It's a great tool and is capable of engineering a bloodless revolution if only we would stop arguing about it and USE IT.
(bolding added).

So, nobody's using CTC now, eh Patrick? That's the problem?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Patrick Mooney wrote:tried to redeem my Christian name from the profane practices of the Kol Nidre Code Creators.
...adding antisemitism to his other virtues.
Dr. Caligari