The legal stylings of skankbeat

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: The legal stylings of skankbeat

Post by Famspear »

I wonder if any of the remaining idiots at losthorizons will have enough functioning brain cells left to ask Patrick Mooney why he waited five months before proclaiming his imaginary, magnificent victory against the Commissioner of Internal Revenue in the United States Tax Court.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
skankbeat wrote:Do you know what a "court of record" is? A "court of record" is a common law court.
And can skankie provide cites of cases that he has won in these "courts of record?"
Who needs "cites of cases that he has won"? All that the CtCers need to do is BELIEVE.... Only by Keeping The Faith can the Initiated be victorious. :roll: :roll: :roll:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Clap your hands, children! Just clap your hands and Peter will rise up and fly out of the hole he's in now.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

grixit wrote:.........Peter will rise up and fly out of the hole he's in now.
OK, OK, I know there are one or two jokes just waiting to come out here -- and I know we all have wayyyyy too much class to take advantage of this line.....

"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Patrick Mooney wrote:The government's conviction of Peter is such a sham, that you should feel confident if you ever find yourself in front of a jury that you could thoroughly and easily defend yourself with only the knowledge contained in [CTC] ....
Yes, now that the government has been able to railroad Pete into prison, I'm perfectly confident that I can go in front of a jury, say the same things that Pete said, and expect a completely different result.

I'm confident of that because Pete's trial was a complete sham. The government, having conducted one sham trial, would never dare to conduct another, so I'm completely safe.

Now if I could just figure out a way to stop the levies to collect the frivolous return penalties....
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

HEY QUATLOSERS! How are ya! Hanging on til the bitter end I see. No clue of the tsunami that's coming. HA! You are so totally defeated. We have won [HapPy dAncE]. Thank divine providence and THANK YOU WARRIORS! Heading out for more popcorn now - TTFN

"Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time." ~ Rev. 12:12
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Harvester wrote:HEY QUATLOSERS! How are ya! Hanging on til the bitter end I see. No clue of the tsunami that's coming. HA! You are so totally defeated. We have won [HapPy dAncE]. Thank divine providence and THANK YOU WARRIORS! Heading out for more popcorn now - TTFN

"Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time." ~ Rev. 12:12
:shock: So, I take it you forgot your meds today.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Of course, on the other hand, Harvester has had a lot of practice whistling past the graveyard.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Imalawman wrote:
Harvester wrote:HEY QUATLOSERS! How are ya! Hanging on til the bitter end I see. No clue of the tsunami that's coming. HA! You are so totally defeated. We have won [HapPy dAncE]. Thank divine providence and THANK YOU WARRIORS! Heading out for more popcorn now - TTFN

:shock: So, I take it you forgot your meds today.
Not only that, he keeps on finding unused nurses' stations, and hacks into their computers.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Harvester, start holding your breath ..... Now!

BTW, NESARA is not real.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Another prediction from Harvester that completely lacks any details. I suppose he learned that it's best to leave details out of his prophecies since he's been burned so badly before.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Whoopee-doo! Everything's just great, everything's just great, in the Wacky Wackadooster World of Harvester/Nationwide/Libre/johnthetaxist.....

Sure, sure, Harvey......

Remember that analysis from Professor Millon we posted recently? Here it is again:
Paranoids, especially those with a strong blend of narcissistic features, may evidence a self-exalted and pompous variant of manic disorder. Faced with realities that shatter their illusion of significance and omnipotence, they may lose perspective and frantically seek to regain their status. No longer secure in their image of superiority, they attempt[,] through cheerful and buoyant behaviours[,] to instill or revive the blissful state of former times......
--Theodore Millon, Ph.D., Disorders of Personality/DSM III: Axis II, p. 384-385 (John Wiley & Sons, 1981) (italics in original).

What's the matter, Harvester? Have you received a letter from the Internal Revenue Service? Or just afraid that one is gonna come?

8)
LPC

Post by LPC »

Another thoroughly useless and condescending gem from SB, who seems to want to get banned:
SkankBeat wrote:Patrick, do you know WHY the "tax court" has been silent regarding your petition? Because it is waiting for action by YOU. After a certain time, typically several months of waiting, it will be deemed that you are incompetant to handle your own affairs and the magistrate will render decision and court order on your behalf. The "tax court" is a common law court of record and you initiated suit. You failed to follow through because you lack understanding of common law. Enough material on common law have been posted throughout the threads. As the old saying goes, "You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink."

As far as the SSN issue, it can be dropped. The concept of the substitute birth certificate is for those who have an understanding of the bigger picture. Most of us who have researched this stuff have found that the deception does not stop with the income tax scam. To borrow the Alice-in-Wonderland theme used in CTC, "the hole runs deep".
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LPC wrote:Another thoroughly useless and condescending gem from SB, who seems to want to get banned:...
Of course he wants to get banned. What else would give him the ability to claim that what he is posting must be correct? Nothing better than to be able to claim that Hendrickson went to prison because he ignored what skankie had advised him to do and then in a fit of petulance and ingratitude, Pete banned skankbeat for being right.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LPC wrote:Another thoroughly useless and condescending gem from SB, who seems to want to get banned:
SkankBeat wrote:Patrick, do you know WHY the "tax court" has been silent regarding your petition? Because it is waiting for action by YOU. After a certain time, typically several months of waiting, it will be deemed that you are incompetant to handle your own affairs and the magistrate will render decision and court order on your behalf. The "tax court" is a common law court of record and you initiated suit. You failed to follow through because you lack understanding of common law. Enough material on common law have been posted throughout the threads. As the old saying goes, "You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink."
Every declaratory statement is wrong. That's not easy.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Patrick and Skank remind me of two little kids arguing over what color to paint their card-board rocket ship so that it could successfully land on the moon. Skank thinks it won't break the atmosphere if it's painted red, and Patrick thinks it won't break the atmosphere if it's painted blue.

Meanwhile Harvey is running around the neighborhood telling everyone goodbye because he's gonna be a spaceman.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Harvey thinks that NESARA is real.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Joey Smith wrote:Harvey thinks that NESARA is real.
Wait, really? I never venture into the Nesara forum. Is he really a Nesara believer? WOW.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
LPC

Post by LPC »

And on that note, we'll call it a thread.
Dan Evans