FED caught trying to infiltrate Brown home!!!

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Is it also the reason 'webhick' has the title, " Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div?"
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

The Observer wrote:The above serves as a perfect example why these raids nowadays take much longer than usual to accomplish. So much sizzle and so little steak...
Yeah, the raids have been lacking steak. It's short notice, but I might be able to arrange for the "Paladins Who Say Moo" to perform their rendition of, "I'd Like that Medium Rare, Please".

The good news is no people die at our raids.

So here's to another event with a non-existent death toll! (Last year doesn't count, since it was an accident - we think. The investigation is still pending.)
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

WE NEED PEOPLE TO GO THERE NOW!!! DON'T BE AFRAID -- YOU WILL NOT BE SHOT.
An interesting blend of paranoia and naivete. Apparently, the feds intend to kill the Browns, but would never harm any witnesses, even accidentally.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

webhick wrote:Yeah, the raids have been lacking steak. It's short notice, but I might be able to arrange for the "Paladins Who Say Moo" to perform their rendition of, "I'd Like that Medium Rare, Please".
But beware the Cows with Guns.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LPC

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:But beware the Cows with Guns.
Ignoring the gender problem of referring to a cow with an udder as "he," there is a more subtle problem with depicting Holsteins as beef cattle. Holsteins are bred and raised for milk production, and not for beef.

Along the same lines, I once saw an advertisement on television for "Quilted Northern" bathroom tissue that showed a group women (cartoons) sitting working on a quilt with knitting needles. I thought it was funny, but I was later told that enough quilters were outraged by the ad that it was pulled from the air and eventually redone to show women working on a quilt using quilting needles (or at least they were using the proper motion for quilting).

(Oh, and the "proper motion for quilting" sounds much more exciting than it really is.)
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Some of the hyperventilating seems to have eased:
MaketheStand.com wrote:Update Tuesday, 5:30 PM -- Things seem quiet right now, although that could change at any time. Neighbors have reported that things seem to be OK, although they've seen agents in gilly suits in the woods over the weekend. Ed and Elaine and friends are cautious, as they know the unpredictable evil of the feds. They could always use as many supplies as possible. Only perhaps one other supporter besides Danny Riley has been bothered since Thursday.
http://questforfairtrialinconcordnh.blogspot.com/ wrote:Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ed & Elaine Need Your Help!!!

Ed, Elaine, and a few others are working on a new project -- a base of operations on the net! We could use your help with a number of things. We are now encouraging all Ed and Elaine supporters to contact the so-called "authorities" or "officials" (as they call themselves) to encourage them to leave Ed and Elaine alone, so that there will be no more violence. At least one Ed and Elaine supporter has been injured by the violent agents already. Let's not see this thing escalate!!

What can you do? First, visit our website at http://www.MakeTheStand.com or click here to go directly ot the registration page. We need as many people as possible to register right away, so that you can receive our action alerts, news updates, and emergency notifications. The news will be coming directly from the Browns' home! This is the best way to stay informed on the latest developments and get involved to see some justice and perhaps a big chance in this country! After you register, check out the home page for more information on what you can do RIGHT NOW to help Ed and Elaine and this once free land.

We would all like to thank you for your continued support of Ed and Elaine. Something very big and exciting is happening right now...let's just see to it that no one gets hurt in the process :)

posted by Shaun @ MakeTheStand.com at 12:20 AM 3 Comments
Dan Evans
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Concord Monitor
Marshals cut power to Brown home
Authorities say they have no raid planned

By MARGOT SANGER-KATZ
Monitor staff

June 13, 2007 8:00AM

In the week since they seized a commercial property owned by tax protesters Ed and Elaine Brown, U.S. marshals have cut phone and power lines to the couple's Plainfield house.

"We don't need to make them comfortable," said Marshal Stephen Monier, who emphasized that despite the utility shutoff, marshals are not stationed near the couple's Plainfield home and have no plans to raid the property.

"It's another step to take him down the path, to further encourage him to do the right thing," Monier said of Ed Brown.

The couple, who were convicted on a series of tax-related crimes in January, have been holed up in their hilltop home for several months. They have warned repeatedly that any attempts to arrest them would end in bloodshed.

Phones were first shut off Thursday, when Monier said an inadvertent encounter with a Brown supporter led to his arrest near the house. Marshals and the state police brought in armored vehicles, helicopters, an ambulance and dozens of troopers, who blocked roads near the house.

Phones were turned back on briefly Friday, but they have since been disabled. According to Monier, power was shut off Monday morning.

The Brown house, which was built with solar panels and windmills, was designed to function "off the grid."

Supporters have said that marshals are also blocking cellular signals, but a friend of the Browns, reached on his cell phone yesterday, said he was answering from the house.

Internet rumors yesterday that neighbors had been evacuated and roadblocks re-established near the house were untrue, Monier said. Mass e-mails from a pro-Brown website reported that a raid was taking place.

They urged supporters "willing to fight" to join the Browns in resisting authorities,

"It's happening again!!!" said an alert sent from the website Makethestand.com, managed by Shaun Kranish of Illinois. "Neighbors have evacuated the area again. There are many men in the woods in gilly suits and other camouflage."
Kimokeo

Post by Kimokeo »

If you skip Webhick's poultry party and come to my temple with your costume and gallon of syrup, I'll show you a good time
Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

Dear MakeTheStand.com Users,

PLEASE help save the lives of Ed and Elaine!!!!!
If they truly cared about saving the lives of Ed and Elaine, shouldn't the patridiots convince Ed and Elaine to surrender peacefully?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

We really do need to consider adding gilly suits and hob-nailed boots in addition to the mugs being sold here on the site.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Randall wrote:
Dear MakeTheStand.com Users,

PLEASE help save the lives of Ed and Elaine!!!!!
If they truly cared about saving the lives of Ed and Elaine, shouldn't the patridiots convince Ed and Elaine to surrender peacefully?
I think Ed Brown supporter Bill Miller put it best:
Ed Brown, my friend and mentor, for patriotic reasons, is now worth more to me, and to what I stand for, dead, than alive.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

The Observer wrote:We really do need to consider adding gilly suits and hob-nailed boots in addition to the mugs being sold here on the site.
I would love purchase said mugs but they aren't being sold anymore (despite being tauntingly shown on the home page). And yes, I'm a little bitter about it.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Wow, didn't realize the mugs are no longer available. I guess that is understandable - they needed to be updated so that some of the pictured were shown as being behind bars.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LPC

Post by LPC »

Randall wrote:If they truly cared about saving the lives of Ed and Elaine, shouldn't the patridiots convince Ed and Elaine to surrender peacefully?
I've seen a lot of the more violent nuts say that it's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

I prefer the Joseph Heller version, which is that it's better to live on your feet than to die on your knees.

But there's no accounting for taste.
Dan Evans
webhick

Post by webhick »

I'm actually glad that Monier is taking it slowly. Each time he makes a step, Ed freaks out. Hopefully he has it planned so that Ed won't really know when the raid goes down. That way, maybe no one will get hurt.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
webhick

Post by webhick »

The Observer wrote:We really do need to consider adding gilly suits and hob-nailed boots in addition to the mugs being sold here on the site.
Add T-Shirts, Thongs, Calendars, and Posters to that list. I would appreciate it if the thongs did not have pictures of anti-tax promoters (perhaps just a Q on the front with the website address towards the waistband. Nothing fancy). I've received a recommendation from a co-worker for one of the T-shirts - he would like a picture of a dominatrix with the words "The New Face of Jackboot Thugs / 'Resistance will only make it worse.'" under it.

Just some thoughts.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

webhick wrote:I've received a recommendation from a co-worker for one of the T-shirts - he would like a picture of a dominatrix with the words "The New Face of Jackboot Thugs / 'Resistance will only make it worse.'" under it.

Just some thoughts.
I guess you don't get it. The idea isn't to encourage people to adopt TP beliefs just so they can be abused by a pretty face working for the government. That is better handled in the private sector.

webhick

Post by webhick »

The Observer wrote:
webhick wrote:I've received a recommendation from a co-worker for one of the T-shirts - he would like a picture of a dominatrix with the words "The New Face of Jackboot Thugs / 'Resistance will only make it worse.'" under it.

Just some thoughts.
I guess you don't get it. The idea isn't to encourage people to adopt TP beliefs just so they can be abused by a pretty face working for the government. That is better handled in the private sector.
My co-worker will be disappointed to know he has to pay for that kind of treatment :)
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Demosthenes wrote: I think Ed Brown supporter Bill Miller put it best:
Ed Brown, my friend and mentor, for patriotic reasons, is now worth more to me, and to what I stand for, dead, than alive.
Being a martyr has so little future in it. I can understand why Bill Miller would want to give it a pass....
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Power Cut Off To Brown Property
Couple Convicted Of Tax Evasion

POSTED: 12:17 pm EDT June 13, 2007
UPDATED: 5:38 pm EDT June 13, 2007

PLAINFIELD, N.H. -- Federal officials have cut phone, power and Internet service to the property of a Plainfield couple who were convicted of tax evasion.

Ed and Elaine Brown were each sentenced in April to 63 months in prison, but they have been holed up in their home on their 110-acre property since. Last week, authorities showed up in force near the property, and this week, they cut the utilities going to the home.

"We have seized their phone and Internet service, and two days ago, we cut their power," U.S. Marshal Steve Monier said. "It's a continuing effort to move them along to understand they need to do the right thing, and this is to surrender to us."

Authorities said the idea is to take away the couple's creature comforts until they surrender. The Browns have added solar and wind power generators and reinforced concrete walls to their home. Officials said that they don't think the equipment is sufficient to keep the home running for an extended period of time.

Monier said that the heavy law enforcement presence last week wasn't the makings of a raid, but rather a surveillance mission. Ed Brown predicted at the time that authorities would try to take him by force.

But Monier said he has no interest in raiding the house or harming the Browns. He said he just wants justice served.

"It's unfortunate that the Browns are taking this position they have been throughout the process," Monier said. "There's been an outcome, and they need to surrender."

Monier said that authorities are aware that waiting out the Browns could take months, but he said time is on his side. He said he hopes that after a summer without air conditioning and possibly a winter with heat, serving prison terms will seem like an agreeable option.