Pete and Doreen may have not filed correct amended returns

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Pete and Doreen may have not filed correct amended retur

Post by webhick »

Gregg wrote:I('m just mean enough to think they need to be audited so the IRS can ask 'What about those book sales?" and "What about any donations for your legal fees?" etc... get a good forensic accountant to go into bank statements and see if a guy who says he only made $10,000 a year maybe deposited a few dollars more than that into the bank and ask why. A little creativity and Pete's own gift for making a bad situtation much worse and he could end up getting a life sentence on a tax charge.
Actually, his AGI was close to $59k, but your point still stands.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

WHAT? The court's just now realizing the Hendricksons had so altered the jurat on their court-ordered returns that effectively ... they never filed returns!? HA! Brilliant!

Who's yer daddy now? Y'all just don't get it do ya? The Federal Reserve is going down, over, dead, kaput, DNR, and in the aftermath of the revelations that follow, the federal income tax will be shown to be a scam too. Our side is winning. Have you learned nothing? do you think your little scheme of fraud & deception will work forever? Are you in denial? Wake up! The tipping point has arrived. http://www.zerohedge.com/article/guest- ... as-arrived
I could post supporting links all day (non-commercial) but you refuse to publish them; what does that tell you? You've placed the truth-teller on moderation; what does that tell you? Have you become so lazy that you now prefer to edit out the truth rather than respond to it? Enjoy your fate then, a Quatloser most certainly deserves it.

Exude evil? What the hill you talkin bout? In all my internet travels no one, NO ONE, defends the bankers' system of wealth confiscation better than you Famspear/Jay/sooltauq/Larry Williams of the Sacred Tax. That's not a superlative to be envied Fammie. Everything you say is aligned straight along with the banksters. "..the FED has nothing to do with taxation, What do I care about the price of silver. There's no judicial corruption, you people are delusional." Face it Jay, you're a puppet, you do the bidding of others against your fellow Americans. Everything from your mouth is designed to keep us on the tax plantation. When are you gonna grow a pair and stand up for yourself? Stand up for your country that's been robbed blind? You don't speak for my America and you don't speak for me. I live in the restored Republic of the united States of America, land of the free & home of the brave.

THANK YOU WARRIORS! WE'VE WON!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Harvester wrote:THANK YOU WARRIORS! WE'VE WON!
It is this kind of logic that makes Harvy so amusing. Only he could look at Pete sitting in jail due to being convicted of tax crimes, Doreen facing potential jail time because Pete and her commiting more tax crimes, and yet somehow come to the conclusion that they have won.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Harvester wrote:WHAT? The court's just now realizing the Hendricksons had so altered the jurat on their court-ordered returns that effectively ... they never filed returns!? HA! Brilliant!
[usual BS snpped]
The Harvmeister has again reinforced his penchant for posting without relyimng on any facts or information.

1 - The tax returns at issue were not submitted to the court

2 - There are a plethora of laws in place which protect the privacy of taxpayers and the documents which they submit to the IRS

3 - Courts do not usually take any actions in the absence of specific requests by parties to a legal case or with respect to their own rules

4 - The only way the court could have known of the altered jurat, or any other defects in P&D's tax return was by information passed along to it from the IRS (which received and processed the returns) via the DoJ.

However, this is far from the first tme that Harvester has let a lack of facts or knowledge of a situation stand in the way of posting an opinion.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, you know what they say, "delusional is as delusional does", and that certainly fits Harvey.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:Well, you know what they say, "delusional is as delusional does", and that certainly fits Harvey.

Still, the highlight of Harvester's week was getting told once again he's stupid on the internet. To him it means "Important people noticed me" for us to make fun of him. His mother would be so proud.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Harvester wrote:WHAT? The court's just now realizing the Hendricksons had so altered the jurat....... HA! Brilliant!

[ . . .]

Who's yer daddy now? Y'all just don't get it do ya? The Federal Reserve is going down, over, dead, kaput.....Our side is winning. Have you learned nothing?....Wake up! The tipping point has arrived........I live in the restored Republic.....

THANK YOU WARRIORS! WE'VE WON!
:Axe:

Once again:
Paranoids, especially those with a strong blend of narcissistic features, may evidence a self-exalted and pompous variant of manic disorder. Faced with realities that shatter their illusion of significance and omnipotence, they may lose perspective and frantically seek to regain their status. No longer secure in their image of superiority, they attempt[,] through cheerful and buoyant behaviours[,] to instill or revive the blissful state of former times.......
--Theodore Millon, Ph.D., Disorders of Personality/DSM III: Axis II, p. 384-385 (John Wiley & Sons, 1981) (italics in original; bolding added).

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Well, contrary to Harvey's hallucinations, the Fed is alive and going about their business They're about to engage in another $2 to 4 trillion of direct, open market purchases of debt, mostly Treasury obligations. Which probably won't have the desired stimulatory effect, just as the last couple of trillion remained on banks' books as increased reserves.

While the Fed may be pushing on the proverbial string, they're certainly anything but dead.

Harvey may one day realize this fact, but I won't hold my breath.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Harvey wrote:THANK YOU WARRIORS! WE'VE WON!
Pete is in prison, and Doreen is about to join him (unless she further humiliates herself by filing non-CTC returns).

And if you come back next year, Pete will still be in prison, and the Federal Reserve and the IRS will still be in business.

You call this winning? I'd hate to see what losing looks like.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Harvey wrote:THANK YOU WARRIORS! WE'VE WON!
Pete is in prison, and Doreen is about to join him (unless she further humiliates herself by filing non-CTC returns).

And if you come back next year, Pete will still be in prison, and the Federal Reserve and the IRS will still be in business.

You call this winning? I'd hate to see what losing looks like.

Losing is not an option, but getting gang raped by the local chapter of the Aryan Nation for not showing the proper respect and giving up your jello at the chow line would be considered a win that doesn't make the highlight reels.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

EMERGENCY UPDATE

Not a single comment regarding this on LoserHeads.

Not even 'Libre' -- sock puppet for Harvester -- has dared to post the information.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Not even 'Libre' -- sock puppet for Harvester -- has dared to post the information.
Why am I not surprised?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

HA! I see you're hanging on til the bitter end and quite prepared to go down with the ship. Very well! I shall enjoy this episode. Can you not see the handwriting on the wall or do you enjoy living in denial?

Yes, I've won. I've beaten the bankers' scams as administered by the FED & IRS. I don't endorse private credit of the Federal Reserve and I don't consent to call my paycheck income. I keep all my money.

Furthermore, America is about to win. The Federal Reserve system is ending. And with it the bankers' systems of wealth confiscation. Of course they'd love nothing better than to translate their central bank scam (that's worked so well) to a supra-national level. A global paper-ticket, funny money scam. Sorry Charlie, ain't gonna happen, not in my America.

THANKS FOR PLAYING! :mrgreen:
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Harvester wrote:... The Federal Reserve system is ending. ...
Yawn.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

The Federal Reserve is going down, over, dead, kaput, DNR, and in the aftermath of the revelations that follow, the federal income tax will be shown to be a scam too.
Remember when Larken Rose make this same claim for April 15, 2005?

And about the same time the real Kennedy killer will be revealed, the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot will be discovered, the 9-11 Truth will come out, Obama's Kenyan birth certificate will found, blah, blah, blah.
:brickwall:

But you do have to like the consistent stupidity and predictable and predictably wrong prognostications of tax protestors.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Harvester wrote: Can you not see the handwriting on the wall or do you enjoy living in denial?

Who's living in denial? wow, the irony boggles the mind.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, I would have been more surprised if they had actually filed valid returns, I admit to having been in a bit of shock when it was announced they had, now I know I sacrificed a perfectly good kerflumox for nothing.

I guess my only real question is why the gov't waited so long to file on it, I would have thought they'd have been back in court the next day asking for incarceration and sanctions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

notorial dissent wrote:....I guess my only real question is why the gov't waited so long to file on it, I would have thought they'd have been back in court the next day asking for incarceration and sanctions.
I was thinking the same thing.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

notorial dissent wrote: I guess my only real question is why the gov't waited so long to file on it, I would have thought they'd have been back in court the next day asking for incarceration and sanctions.
For laughs, of course. Petey has had a few months to reinflate his self-esteeem and convince himself that he got one last punch in. Imagine the look on his face when he found out that his "brilliant" scheme failed.

In fact, the clip will be avaiable at ConvictCam pretty soon.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

notorial dissent wrote:I guess my only real question is why the gov't waited so long to file on it, I would have thought they'd have been back in court the next day asking for incarceration and sanctions.
I was thinking that perhaps the returns had been filed with the IRS and not the DOJ, and that it had taken that long for the returns to be processed and kicked back to the DOJ. But that's wrong, because the affidavit from Daniel Applegate, a lawyer with the DOJ (the text of which can be found in this page of this thread, if you scroll down towards the bottom), asserts that he personally received the returns on June 28.

Is it possible that it's taken almost four months for the DOJ to look at the returns realize that they were not valid?

Or (even worse), is it possible that Applegate forwarded the returns to the IRS for processing without really looking at them, and that the IRS had to kick the returns back to the DOJ because the IRS decided that the returns could not be processed?

Either way, the mind boggles.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.