FED caught trying to infiltrate Brown home!!!

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Later he vowed that if he ever had children, unlike his father, he would actively be involved and a part of their lives.
You'd think he'd be a little upset that his son Reno has abandonned his four young children (all younger than 11) and run off to the Browns. Instead of pyaing child support, Reno bought a $2,100 rifle...
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

And I thought Berkeley political correctness was bad...

From Reno's father's mySpace.
Jose M.'s Blurbs
About me:

It took me a while, but I finally woke up. Published author, father of three, grandfather of five (so far). BA in psychology/sociology, MS in Counseling specializing in marriage & family therapy. I live humbly.

Who I'd like to meet:

People that are awake & know how we are manipulated for profit. Women that are NOT brainwashed by patriarchal traditions.

Jose M.'s

Interests General Feminism, Meso-American and Native-American history.

Music All of it as long it isn't silly love songs.

Movies B&;W movies for entertainment although they perpetuate stereotypes and THE MATIX (1st movie only).

Television Television is for chumps &; sleepers.

Books PLANET BY JMG

Heroes My kids

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Children: I don't want kids
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Ok, is the son's name "Reno" or "Cirino"?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Doesn't matter, both of them are raving idiots.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

grixit wrote:Ok, is the son's name "Reno" or "Cirino"?
Yes.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Heroes My kids

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Children: I don't want kids
Damned right that they should be his heroes. They were born despite his insistence that he didn't want them to begin with. That takes a lot of guts.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
webhick

Post by webhick »

Famspear wrote:Vermont 608,827
Which means that there's approximately 6 million cows in VT. They're gearing up for an invasion of MA. Thankfully, they're going only going to pass through NH, following 89 down to 93 to 293 and straight through to MA. Stinking up the following of my favorite-est areas (this may take them off-route, but who cares - they're doing it anyway):

Plainfield
Hillsboro
Weare
89 (the whole strip)
Manchester
Derry
Windham
Londonderry
Nashua
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
webhick

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:
Later he vowed that if he ever had children, unlike his father, he would actively be involved and a part of their lives.
You'd think he'd be a little upset that his son Reno has abandonned his four young children (all younger than 11) and run off to the Browns. Instead of pyaing child support, Reno bought a $2,100 rifle...
He's probably not allowed to see his kids, has disowned them for being government slaves, disobeyed the court order for child support because "no one should tell him what to do with his money", and is basically living in a land of denial by telling himself that he's making the situation better by bringing weapons to an already potentially violent situation.

What really bothers me is that his father wants to go up there full well knowing that his presence will only make things worse.
Yogi Bear
Stowaway
Stowaway

How many dogs?

Post by Yogi Bear »

Thursday, one of his supporters was taken into custody when heavily armed police arrived near the 110-acre property. Danny Riley posted a video online hours after he was released from custody that said he was shot at, police used a Taser on him, and he was questioned for hours.

"I was screaming at the top of my lungs, 'Don't shoot me! I'm unarmed!'" Riley said in the video.

Riley was sent home to New York after his release. He was staying with the Browns and was walking the family dog when he came across police, who said they were doing surveillance around the property.
U.S. Marshalls have also blockaded all of the roads and are starting to harass and detain people who want to take food to the Browns. According to Cirino, a few days ago a supporter was walking two dogs and stumbled on a sniper’s nest. He was shot at, arrested, and then Tasered while in handcuffs. As of Thursday morning, Armored Personnel Carriers have arrived at the stand-off and Cirino believes a raid is imminent, especially before more media attention is given to the tax protesters.
Looks like it may be growing number of watch dogs doing their job.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Again, Ed & Co. do not claim that the snipers were on his property, so the dogs were being taken elsewhere to "do their business".

Also, why hasn't this alleged person come out and told everyone his story like the last whack job? Nothing happened to the last whack job, despite his claims that he was threatened with repercussions if he did. So, really, nothing to stop this one.

Photo of Cirino

Funny stuff. I'm having a hard time taking him seriously. There is nothing intimidating about a photo that's trying to be hardcore with a purple smiley face in the background on the whiteboard.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

:D Reno's Happy Thoughts for the Day:

Buy Taller Lift Shoes...Look More Like a Real Hombre.