Circus day at the Browns

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Circus day at the Browns

Post by Demosthenes »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

hello...
Current mood: thirsty

Tell you all what...

I am a sleepy boy.

I cannot remember talking to so many people since my day in DC when I was speaking to congress men/ women and letting them know what I knew about their wrongful support of Bush's war...

I had many great talks today with many many people... I cannot even remember how many, perhaps 25?

And yes Randy Weaver was here... there should be video being uploaded soon. I will place a call to those guys and have them send me a link so I can post it too...

And yes I spoke with Randy, not once did he show me any trace of disrespect. In fact he walked over and shook my hand; asked me if I was Reno, said he heard of about me and was proud to meet me.

Later on, after a few hours he and I had a talk about god with another fellow.

I was amazed to learn that Randy and I share the same view, we are good people and that is enough.

I know many people are wondering if he is a white separatist... and i did not ask, but I can say this; when he and I spoke it was with respect and the ideas we spoke on surprised me that we agreed on.

So it leaves me to wonder if I am again just a victim of the main stream media brainwashing demonizing attacks...

He is a here to help and I look forward to seeing what happens. The next couple of days should prove to be more interesting.

Reno
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/13 ... etail.html
Town Wants Resolution To Tax Evaders' Standoff
Officials Send Letter To Feds

POSTED: 6:26 am EDT June 18, 2007
UPDATED: 6:44 am EDT June 18, 2007

BOSTON -- Patience is wearing thin in New Hampshire where a couple convicted of federal tax evasion remains holed up in their home.

Selectmen have sent a letter to the U.S. attorney and the U.S. Marshals service asking for a swift resolution.

They want to see an end to the situation soon.

Meanwhile, Ed Brown is planning a news conference with a known white separatist Monday.

Brown and his wife, Elaine, were convicted of federal tax evasion and refuse to surrender to authorities.

A New Hampshire lawmaker said he's upset that authorities were not informed of the U.S. Marshal's plans to surround the Browns' home a week ago.

The Browns are believed to have weapons and ammunition inside.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Re: Circus day at the Browns

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:Sunday, June 17, 2007

hello...
Current mood: thirsty

Tell you all what...

I am a sleepy boy. (is he for real?)

I cannot remember talking to so many people since my day in DC

I had many great talks today with many many people... I cannot even remember how many, perhaps 25?

Reno
uh, I don't know about y'all, but I talk with more than 25 people on most days.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Imalawman wrote:uh, I don't know about y'all, but I talk with more than 25 people on most days.
I avoid speaking to at least that many before lunch.

About two years ago, they instituted an "Open Door" policy on my floor. It was non-stop interns coming in and asking when the pain would stop. So, I contracted R&D to install a laser precision audio activated heat-seeking missile system in my office. Now, whenever anyone opens their mouth, they are blasted far into the cube farm outside. We had a few problems in the beginning, like blasting the cup of coffee and their hand into the other room when they were only trying to bring me a cup. But, they learned quickly that unless they want to be referred to as "Lefty", they must tread quietly when approaching my desk.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

webhick wrote:
Imalawman wrote:uh, I don't know about y'all, but I talk with more than 25 people on most days.
I avoid speaking to at least that many before lunch.

About two years ago, they instituted an "Open Door" policy on my floor. It was non-stop interns coming in and asking when the pain would stop. So, I contracted R&D to install a laser precision audio activated heat-seeking missile system in my office. Now, whenever anyone opens their mouth, they are blasted far into the cube farm outside. We had a few problems in the beginning, like blasting the cup of coffee and their hand into the other room when they were only trying to bring me a cup. But, they learned quickly that unless they want to be referred to as "Lefty", they must tread quietly when approaching my desk.
You ever consider writing instead of bookkeepping, WH?
webhick

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:You ever consider writing instead of bookkeepping, WH?
Such a thing would take talent, focus, connections, and people who would actually pay to read my spewings, doncha think Demo? All I have is a bunch of disjointed ideas randomly coagulating on this forum (and let's not bring up the disjointed ideas taking up almost a gig of compressed space on my hard drive which fail to coagulate into anything but a sloppy mess of dismembered arms, legs, and a chicken wing).
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

webhick wrote:
Such a thing would take talent, focus, connections, and people who would actually pay to read my spewings, doncha think Demo? All I have is a bunch of disjointed ideas randomly coagulating on this forum (and let's not bring up the disjointed ideas taking up almost a gig of compressed space on my hard drive which fail to coagulate into anything but a sloppy mess of dismembered arms, legs, and a chicken wing).
You'd be fantastic humor columnist. I could definitely see you producing short pieces that make fun of current events.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Video as well here: http://www.wmur.com/news/13521122/detail.html

Browns Plan Press Conference At Plainfield Home
Ruby Ridge Survivor Weaver Expected To Speak

POSTED: 11:46 am EDT June 18, 2007

PLAINFIELD, N.H. -- A Plainfield couple convicted of tax evasion plan to hold a press conference Monday and are expected to be joined by a well known anti-government crusader.

Ed and Elaine Brown have been holed up in their Plainfield home since they were each sentenced to more than five years in prison in April on federal tax evasion charges.

The Browns have planned a press conference with Ruby Ridge survivor Randy Weaver, whose wife and son were killed along with a deputy U.S. marshal in the Idaho standoff in 1992. The press conference is scheduled for 2 p.m.

In the meantime, Plainfield residents and officials said they are getting increasingly anxious about the situation. Selectmen recently sent a letter to federal officials stating that they believe the time has come for definitive action.

U.S. marshals recently held a stakeout near the Browns' property, and the letter expressed concern that no local officials knew about it, according to state Sen. Peter Burling.

"The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office knew nothing, and the Plainfield police chief, who is superb, had no warning at all," Burling said.

Laura Ward and her daughter live near the Browns, and she said the ongoing situation has become stressful.

"It does kind of make you worry because I am not sure how long they intend to have it go on," she said.

Several supporters of the Browns are staying with them, and many are thought to be armed, officials said. Some residents said that they hope that however it gets resolved, it happens soon.

"If you like celebrity, it's a good time to be in Plainfield, but most of us don't," resident Craig Wehde said.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Selectman: apprehend tax evaders before things get violent Associated Press - June 18, 2007 12:55 PM ET

PLAINFIELD, N.H. (AP) - Some Plainfield (New Hampshire) officials say it's time to end the standoff between federal authorities and a couple convicted of tax evasion.

The town's board of selectman have sent a letter to the US marshal's office urging authorities to apprehend Ed and Elaine Brown before police or residents of their small town are forced into a violent confrontation. The couple has been holed up in their fortress-like house since April, when they were sentenced to more than five years in prison.

Federal authorities say they are committed to resolving the situation without anyone getting hurt.

Selectman say they understand that, but they fear the town's three-man police force will get drawn into a situation they can't handle.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:You'd be fantastic humor columnist. I could definitely see you producing short pieces that make fun of current events.
Thank you for the compliment, but I'm not much for keeping up with current events. If I kept up with everything going on in this world, I probably wouldn't be able to stop crying.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Will the Browns face additional charges for failing to turn themselves in?
webhick

Post by webhick »

I wonder how Ed feels about this and the position he's putting his friends, neighbors, and the rest of the town in?

Oh wait, I forgot, it's the government's fault he chose to hide like a rat in a hole.

BTW, Ed, I waited and waited for you at the end of your driveway last Tuesday...and you didn't show up! So I waited all day Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday too - figuring that you just forgot the day. But all you did was send your dogs and call me a "Sniper Nest". I was wearing a salmon orange T-shirt and a pair of jeans, Ed. Who the hell was I going to snipe in that outfit? The color blind?

As a side note, I love your puppies. We played fetch for a bit, and I fed them Beggin' Strips while they complained about the indigestion caused by the MREs you've been feeding them. So, I promised them some real food if they would agree to carrying in miniature squads of Army Rangers within their undercoat. Don't bother trying to find them, Ed. They've already disembarked and are currently hiding in various pockets throughout the house, awaiting the order to go ahead and tie you to the floor ala Army of Darkness (operation "London Bridge" - and they've studied methods for tying up larger folk and I assure you that you will not get loose no matter how much you struggle). But instead of being compelled by the forces of the Deadites, they are compelled by the full force of the Government. It has already possessed your left hand and three-quarters of your right foot. Don't fight it, Ed. No, Elaine, don't get the chainsaw!
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

webhick wrote:
But that worked very well for both Dave Barry and Seinfeld.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Live feed of the Brown house on now:

http://www.wmur.com/video/13521538/index.html
webhick

Post by webhick »

silversopp wrote:Will the Browns face additional charges for failing to turn themselves in?
At this point, they (and some of their supporters) have probably got a laundry list of charges against them. What's one more?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

For those of you who don't know the players the well dressed , professional looking man in the suit with green shirt and green tie is John Stadtmiller who was active with the Militia of Michigan. His broadcast partner in the Militia glory days was Mark Koernke who just got out of federal prison in April after serving a 10 year sentence.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

1:02 hours into it, so far three reporters have been accused of being federal agents.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:1:02 hours into it, so far three reporters have been accused of being federal agents.
Although probably a good thing so as to not keep me from doing my job, I can't get the live feed to work. Be sure to post updates!!
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

It's over now. Various tax cheats gave speeches. Press asked questions. Tax cheats lost their tempers in big ugly ways. Press was accused of being federal agents. Tax cheats lost their tempers some more and called the press bad names. Press conference ended.

Overall theme, no one has ever showed us the law. If they ever do, we'll cut the IRS a check right away.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Anything about Jesuit Freemason Zionists, the coming race war, global warming, the Illuminati or "Body of the Lord"?