Phil Hart (again)

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Phil Hart (again)

Post by grixit »

I bet i could find an expert willing to tell me that "salvaging" Phil Hart's possessions when he "abandons" them by going away for a weekend is legal. And based on that i should be able to keep whatever i take without penalty.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

lol... Running unopposed and still didnt get 100% of the vote. Thats sad. Wonder if they will release the figures of what % of the district actually voted at all.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

There's someone i knew back in high school whose career is now entangled with Hart's. Recently she was suggesting that local republicans who don't upport him should leave the party.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Over at losthorizons, a user called "scottkins" writes:
......Check out "Constitutional Income, Do You Have Any" by Phil Hart (http://www.constitutionalincome.com). The book is impeccably researched. I was a beta reader just prior to its being published about 10 years ago.

Phil is my state legislator and a very good friend, and is under serious attack by IRS and State Tax Commission (as am I). It's been all over the front page of the local newspaper for several weeks. He had to answer to charges before the state legislative body's ethics committee, who found he had done nothing wrong. Looks like he will lose his seat on the revenue & taxation committee, though (conflict of interest). He has set up a foundation to raise funds to fight back on behalf of everyone. We are discussing forming an organization to use the citizen initiative process to overturn the state income tax.....
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 3852#26099

Patrick Mooney responds with predictable worship of "Jailbird" Pete Hendrickson:
These men are not to be followed.

In Pete's absence, it seems that some on the forum are looking for and promoting additional ways to fight the corrupt scheme known as the income tax.

I encourage all warriors to take their advice and info from Peter and those aligned with his mission. Tom Cryer, Beecraft [sic] and others are not allies of Pete, though he would welcome them if they would openly promote his discoveries.

Best to steer clear of these fellows and put your shoulder to the wheel and get the CTC ball rolling. We need your help!
Oh, so the "CTC ball" isn't "rolling"? Hey, what a news flash!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Did anyone catch this video that was linked over at LH?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Idahoans4Liberty

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I encourage all warriors to take their advice and info from Peter and those aligned with his mission. Tom Cryer, Beecraft [sic] and others are not allies of Pete, though he would welcome them if they would openly promote his discoveries.

So not even the all star team of tax stupid agrees with Pete? Pretty sad....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote:

Yes, and Tommy Cryer in particular has been pretty blunt in his evaluation of the pseudo-"legal skills" of Blowhard Hendrickson. I think I may have posted Cryer's comments about The Blowhard a while back.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

scottkins wrote:......Check out "Constitutional Income, Do You Have Any" by Phil Hart .... The book is impeccably researched.....
I especially like that comment.

"Impeccably researched"? Scott, when you say "impeccably," do you mean that Hart researched the income tax in the same way he researched the law on the taking of the timber from publicly-owned land back in 1996? Do you mean his tax "research" was like his stumbling, bumbling, incoherent "explanation" in the video with the Sheriff's Department?

:)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Famspear wrote:
Gregg wrote:

Yes, and Tommy Cryer in particular has been pretty blunt in his evaluation of the pseudo-"legal skills" of Blowhard Hendrickson. I think I may have posted Cryer's comments about The Blowhard a while back.

You kind of have to be at least a little skeptical or a lot stupid to take tax advice from someone in prison for tax crimes, especially when he's advising you to do exactly what he did.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

You kind of have to be at least a little skeptical or a lot stupid to take tax advice from someone in prison for tax crimes, especially when he's advising you to do exactly what he did.

But Gregg... wouldnt that require independent thought? And since when did we accuse anyone that follows along these people as being thinkers?

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gregg wrote:

Don't they all have like competing, diametrically opposed theories about why they are right and everyone else is wrong? Despite all of their cumulative court losses. Not to mention competing egos that would never all fit in the same room.

I personally think "a (whole) lot stupid" more than covers anyone taking that advice as anything but a feeble attempt at humor.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

KTVB.COM
Posted on January 4, 2011 at 12:52 PM
Updated today at 12:59 PM

Excerpt:

BOISE -- The Idaho Tax Commission has dropped a lawsuit against a state lawmaker accused of repeatedly refusing to file his 2009 income tax return.

Idaho Rep. Phil Hart, a Republican fighting the commission in a separate case over an order to pay $53,000 in back income taxes and penalties, filed his return on Dec. 22.
Demo.