All Caps Nonsense

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Lawprof

Ummmmmm

Post by Lawprof »

Not sure what you are trying to say. Your response is a non sequitur. You posted an admission form from a hospital? I guess there is a thumprint on the signature line (along with an ink scribble) which is kind of neat, but what does this document prove, and what has it to do with the BOE?

Still not shocked, but I'll reserve judgment (forgive the pun). I'd really like to see the scooter complaint. Does Chuck Sheppard have a copy of it (the News of the Wierd Editor)?

LP
David Merrill

Re: Ummmmmm

Post by David Merrill »

[quote="Lawprof"]Not sure what you are trying to say. Your response is a non sequitur. You posted an admission form from a hospital? I guess there is a thumprint on the signature line (along with an ink scribble) which is kind of neat, but what does this document prove, and what has it to do with the BOE?

Still not shocked, but I'll reserve judgment (forgive the pun). I'd really like to see the scooter complaint. Does Chuck Sheppard have a copy of it (the News of the Wierd Editor)?

LP[/quote]

As far as I know, only Nottingham's cronie has ever read the filing. I wrote her an explanation of the Manhattan Judgment and the BOE curing judgment on the same day as 9/11 thanking her. She called me and basically said that she did not even know how to respond (to the note)...

She probably got into too much trouble with all that sensationalism - maybe landscaping. She does not turn up much on a search engine.

Remember she admits in her article that I did not sue the real Jesus Christ; only somebody impersonating Jesus Christ. I had a request in for the US Marshal to reverse index the proprietor of the line for the summons. But Nottingham put the kabosh on that.

So you have troubles with a motorscooter being a plaintiff with all the cases around naming vehicles and funds, even "CERTAIN BANK ACCOUNTS" as litigants?

http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/su ... rrant1.gif
http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/su ... rrant2.gif

That was a cool case! One for your wall. I drafted remedy in a verified statement of right/interest and the fellow had a little change left in one of three swept account about a week after filing. The ATM told him to go inside the bank. He thought, "Oh God, [a non-501(C)(3) preacher in Oregon] they've done it again!"

The bank had restored all three accounts ($75K) and wanted him to sign a waiver of indemnity on the bank. That's all. By the time we finished laughing about that the bank was paying off all fines and penalties with letters of apology...

Regards,

David Merrill.
Lawprof

David

Post by Lawprof »

David -- again, a non sequitur. In the papers you post, "United States of America" is the plaintiff, not an object. The US is a political entity and as such, political entities file suit all the time. However, that document -- out of context -- does not make a whole lot of sense (nor add much to this discussion). What does that doc have to do with you?

Have you EVER received any ACTUAL money from any of the groups that you file these silly things against (the gov't, the jews, the Illuminati, "Wall Street", etc etc?) If so, post a .jpg of an actual check made out to you by one of them paying off one of your silly filings. We all remember the Freemen -- they drafted tons of fantastic (root word: Fantasy) documents that mucked up the Court system (claiming billions of dollars against all kinds of various people) but they never turned into real Billion$.

If you post another non sequitur to this, I will assume that the people on this board are telling me the truth when they say that you chase your tail but can't run an argument in a straight line.

LP
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Merrill’s stock in trade is non-sequitur, gibberish, and general nonsense. He cannot remember from one moment to the next which lie he told last, and as someone pointed out, the trick is not in catching him in a lie, it is in the so far non-occurrence of him actually telling the truth. Reading Merrill is like reading Lewis Carroll, but without the sense part. He is not known as the word salad gibberish generator for nothing.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: David

Post by Demosthenes »

Lawprof wrote:We all remember the Freemen -- they drafted tons of fantastic (root word: Fantasy) documents that mucked up the Court system (claiming billions of dollars against all kinds of various people) but they never turned into real Billion$.
David remembers the Montana Freemen intimately...
Lawprof

What

Post by Lawprof »

What is David's connection to the Freeman? Perhaps he is too modest to tell me himself?

LP
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: What

Post by Demosthenes »

Lawprof wrote:What is David's connection to the Freeman? Perhaps he is too modest to tell me himself?
12 patriot group members indicted
DA cites scheme to bankrupt government using fake liens, checks
Rocky Mountain News (Denver, CO)
September 14, 1996, Saturday

SECTION: LOCAL; Ed. F; Pg. 4A

LENGTH: 839 words

HEADLINE: 12 patriot group members indicted
DA cites scheme to bankrupt government using fake liens, checks

BYLINE: Sue Lindsay; Rocky Mountain News Staff Writer

BODY:
A state grand jury has indicted 12 Coloradans in a sweeping investigation of anti-government activity in the state.

The dozen defendants were involved in a scheme to bankrupt the U.S. government by using phony liens and checks, Denver District Attorney Bill Ritter said Friday.

They are associates of Montana's Freemen or belong to other ''patriot'' groups that don't recognize the legality of federal banks and advocate filing phony financial instruments, he said.

They are charged with forgery, theft and filing false liens.

In most cases, the defendants tried to pay a debt with a phony check, doubling the amount due and then seeking a cash refund. Most had attended seminars, in Montana or elsewhere, teaching them the technique.

Freemen leader LeRoy Schweitzer or his cohorts Dale Jacoby, Daniel Peterson and Rodney Skurdal issued the checks, Ritter said.

The indictments were returned by the state grand jury last week and unsealed Friday after an eight-month investigation by the state attorney general, local district attorneys, federal and local law enforcment officials and the U.S. Department of Justice.

''It's about people attempting to subvert the United States government by taking down the U.S. Treasury,'' Ritter said. ''Citizens cannot commit crimes of theft and forgery under the guise of personal liberty.''

The indictments charge the defendants with trying to pass millions of dollars worth of phony checks, but only one was paid.

Douglas Risch of Boulder obtained a $ 24,000 refund from the state after paying his taxes with a phony $ 46,800 check.

Of the Montana Freemen involved in the Colorado case, only Skurdal was indicted here because of a joint state and federal decision not to complicate the federal prosecution of suspects in the Montana siege, Ritter said.

Skurdal was charged with issuing a phony $ 4,000 check to pay for clothing at Miller Stockman.

The indictments charge:

* Joseph Repak, 49, of Westminster, issued three checks totaling more than $ 1.6 million, which he tried to pass at car dealerships. He is charged with extortion for threatening to financially ruin several people at Med-Ved Chevrolet when they refused to accept his $ 750,000 check for a $ 75,000 Hummer.

Repak allegedly told Northglenn Dodge salesmen that he would file a $ 25 billion lien against Chrysler Credit Corp. if they didn't accept his $ 400,000 check for payment of vehicles that cost $ 193,000.

* Richard Reeser, 54, of Thornton, assisted Repak in trying to pass a $ 500, 000 check at the Platte Valley Bank. When the bank vice president balked, Reeser told him, ''You don't understand common law.'' Reeser is a former Thornton city councilman and husband of Rep. Jeannie Reeser, D-Thornton.

* Douglas Risch, 53, of Boulder, distributed five checks totaling more than $ 820,000. He used one of the checks to pay state taxes and is charged with theft for receiving a $ 24,000 refund.

* Richard Johnson, 50, of Pueblo distributed three checks for more than $ 800,000, including checks he gave to Pueblo judges to pay criminal fines and child support. He is charged with filing false deeds on the homes of the Pueblo district attorney and sheriff, two Pueblo judges and his wife's divorce attorney.

* Mary Severance, 60, of Pueblo, distributed four checks totaling more than $ 380,000, including one to pay off a Small Business Administration loan. She is charged with filing a phony lien naming 128 people, including public officials and private citizens.

* David Schiller, 33, of Colorado Springs, distributed five checks totaling more than $ 175,000 issued by Elizabeth Broderick, who is being prosecuted on federal charges in California. Schiller tried to use his checks to pay state income taxes and get money from banks.

* Judith Linton Clarke, 56, of Denver, distributed six phony checks totaling $ 130,000, including a $ 34,000 phony check that she tried to pay property taxes with. She tried to pass other checks at banks and J.C. Penney.

* Barry Taylor, 53, a New Zealand citizen who lived in Westminster, passed three checks totaling $ 33,000 to Citibank and White Crown Federal Credit Union.

* David Van Pelt, 42, of Colorado Springs, tried to pass $ 7,000 in phony checks to county and city clerks.

* Robert Glaser, 51, of Colorado Springs, used phony public money orders to pay $ 700 in traffic fines in El Paso County.

* Rickie Allen Wilson, 45, formerly of Conifer, who was indicted last month, passed three phony checks totaling more than $ 45,000. He is charged with filing phony liens and other false documents in an attempt to clear the mortgage against his property.

Seven of the defendants have been arrested and five are fugitives, Ritter said.

Jefferson County District Attorney Dave Thomas said the liens and checks look legitimate.

''They are embossed, the amount is printed,'' he said. '' I can see why people could be fooled. They may think LeRoy Schweitzer is the treasurer of the United States.''

GRAPHIC: Photo (6)
Denver District Attorney Bill Ritter holds a check allegedly written by one of 12 Coloradans indicted in connection with anti government activity. By Essdras M Suarez / Rocky Mountain News.
David Merrill

Re: David

Post by David Merrill »

Lawprof wrote:David -- again, a non sequitur. In the papers you post, "United States of America" is the plaintiff, not an object. The US is a political entity and as such, political entities file suit all the time. However, that document -- out of context -- does not make a whole lot of sense (nor add much to this discussion). What does that doc have to do with you?

Have you EVER received any ACTUAL money from any of the groups that you file these silly things against (the gov't, the jews, the Illuminati, "Wall Street", etc etc?) If so, post a .jpg of an actual check made out to you by one of them paying off one of your silly filings. We all remember the Freemen -- they drafted tons of fantastic (root word: Fantasy) documents that mucked up the Court system (claiming billions of dollars against all kinds of various people) but they never turned into real Billion$.

If you post another non sequitur to this, I will assume that the people on this board are telling me the truth when they say that you chase your tail but can't run an argument in a straight line.

LP
Notorial Dissent wrote:Merrill’s stock in trade is non-sequitur, gibberish, and general nonsense. He cannot remember from one moment to the next which lie he told last, and as someone pointed out, the trick is not in catching him in a lie, it is in the so far non-occurrence of him actually telling the truth. Reading Merrill is like reading Lewis Carroll, but without the sense part. He is not known as the word salad gibberish generator for nothing.

Of course from my perspective I simply feel misunderstood. According to Rubin Hersh p. 66, What is Mathematics, Really? - "...mathematics is the study of reproducible mental objects."

Therefore in reading your posts, it suits me better you continually try making sense of the non-sequiter that you feel is present. HINT: The all upper case lettering is, like you said in your opening example, an encryption. To stash the dead out of the light.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... ll_soldier qua-mathematica.jpg
[cut and paste into the address bar to view]
http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... atical.jpg

It is also called name of war - nom de guerre.

But you are more interested in seeing a check? I already showed you that.

http://Friends-n-Family-Research.info/F ... ion_ER.jpg

You are the one who brought up pay agreements being contract law. Not I. That novation paid me, well probably a few thousand dollars.

You are your own perfect example of evasive:
David -- again, a non sequitur. In the papers you post, "United States of America" is the plaintiff, not an object.
That warrant says UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. WHAT??

http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/su ... rrant1.gif
http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/su ... rrant2.gif

Now corporations as objects. I am okay with that but it is corporations as people where you get into some metaphysics. I suggest that is why people get so screwed up with courts and such using the all upper case convention.

But you are trying to tell me CERTAIN BANK ACCOUNTS are not objects?? Twenty years of practicing law has simply taught you to prepare a more conditioned flavor of word salad, Lawprof!

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Thanks Demosthenes;

What became of trying to keep everything from being about David Merrill??
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

You forgot to highlight Davey:
David Van Pelt, 42, of Colorado Springs, tried to pass $ 7,000 in phony checks to county and city clerks.
We can conlude from the fact that this was 1996 article that our favorite purveyor of word-salad is now at least 52 years old.

I wonder if he ever tried to pass bad paper to "his" clerk?
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Lawprof

Sorry

Post by Lawprof »

Sorry guys -- I have now failed to get an answer from David on a variety of direct questions. As such, I see the futility of my ways (it's like trying to teach a pig to sing, they say: it wastes your time and annoys the pig.)

As such, I will ignore his posts (unless he decides to grace me with a non - non sequitur response to one of my many questions.

LP
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Re: Sorry

Post by Imalawman »

Lawprof wrote:Sorry guys -- I have now failed to get an answer from David on a variety of direct questions. As such, I see the futility of my ways (it's like trying to teach a pig to sing, they say: it wastes your time and annoys the pig.)

As such, I will ignore his posts (unless he decides to grace me with a non - non sequitur response to one of my many questions.

LP
Good choice. That is my preferred M.O. with David. I sometimes have a little fun with him when he's gotten himself into a corner. But even then I try to not stir the pot too much.

btw - you're not the same lawprof that runs that nifty blog are you?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Lawprof

Nope

Post by Lawprof »

Nope, I don't run any blogs. Considering how much time I've spent here in the last day or so, I think I would never get any work done if I did have a blog of my own.

LP
John J. Bulten

Post by John J. Bulten »

Swift dialogue again from my good friend. David, I am very grateful, you clarify a tremendous number of issues and your posts will reward frequent rereading and provide ever-widening circles of illumination.

As I said in another thread:

"I suggested he study the USSC case, Four Hundred and Forty-Three Cans of Frozen Egg Product v. United States of America, where the frozen egg products mooted the standing of 'USA' and instead won their case by successfully challenging admiralty and maritime jurisdiction. I wrote it up for the LH newsletter." (226 US 172. You can get to the archives from the bottom link at losthorizons.com/newsletter.htm .)

So it's not only the Big-Endians who sue in the Ovoid Name. This case is a classic of the admiralty-maritime literature.

David, I'm very interested in your mathematical incarnation of "Cracking the Code". Have you done any work on the Riemann hypothesis or the RSA challenge numbers? Seems that a little qabbalah would be easily fungible into lawful money in those endeavors, seeing how well it's worked to unmask the likes of Romano Prodi and Clinton's husband. (Yes, webhick, I have clearance.)
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

Lawprof:

Meet John Bulten. He's like a "David Van Pelt mini-me." One day, he hopes to purchase a motor scooter so that it can sue King Arthur, Allah, Britney Spears, the Knights Templar, and Huey & Dewey (but not Louie) from the cartoon "Duck Tales." Unfortunately, as shown on his tax return that he posted here, he makes under $10k per year, so a motor scooter is just out of his budget right now.

He also pretends to understand what Van Pelt says, which, as we all know, is an impossible task.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

John J. Bulten wrote:Swift dialogue again from my good friend. David, I am very grateful, you clarify a tremendous number of issues and your posts will reward frequent rereading and provide ever-widening circles of illumination.

As I said in another thread:

"I suggested he study the USSC case, Four Hundred and Forty-Three Cans of Frozen Egg Product v. United States of America, where the frozen egg products mooted the standing of 'USA' and instead won their case by successfully challenging admiralty and maritime jurisdiction. I wrote it up for the LH newsletter." (226 US 172. You can get to the archives from the bottom link at losthorizons.com/newsletter.htm .)

So it's not only the Big-Endians who sue in the Ovoid Name. This case is a classic of the admiralty-maritime literature.

David, I'm very interested in your mathematical incarnation of "Cracking the Code". Have you done any work on the Riemann hypothesis or the RSA challenge numbers? Seems that a little qabbalah would be easily fungible into lawful money in those endeavors, seeing how well it's worked to unmask the likes of Romano Prodi and Clinton's husband. (Yes, webhick, I have clearance.)

You don't fit in well here, do you John?

Thanks for mentioning that case (again) and I am sorry I missed it the first time. I will grab it in a moment.

I was adjusting my computer a moment ago and turned of the Wifi; thought Demosthenes had banished me from the entire Web for a few seconds!!

http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/key.jpg

No. No work on the Riemann hypothesis or the RSA challenge numbers... yet. Thanks for bringing them up. I will think about that.

http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/su ... ldName.gif
http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... eights.jpg

and

http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... nippet.wmv

should assure they will not be ignoring me around here for very long. Your post arrived just in the nick of time! Albeit I wish I had thought of Qaballah as tactical first.

Regards,

David Merrill.
John J. Bulten

Post by John J. Bulten »

I forgot to say welcome, Lawprof! As I've said, I'm here for the humor pursuit since nobody here wants to join me in truth pursuit:

http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=348&start=0

"King Arthur, Allah, Britney Spears, the Knights Templar, and Huey & Dewey (but not Louie)": No, like I said, Donald Duck was the one who unwittingly stooged for Treasury Secretary Morgenthau. And I have standing to say that because my sister played Morgenthau in a production of "Annie". Britney Spears is obviously a stooge for organized religion, because her name is a disingenuous anagram of "Presbyterians".

David actually makes tremendous sense, so please forgive me for speaking in his dialect when dealing directly with him. Silversopp, on the other hand, thinks that the money you make in a year is limited to what is shown on your tax return, which position has no basis in law. I prefer to stick with upholding the law, myself.
David Merrill

to Browns

Post by David Merrill »

I hope you caught wind of this post:
You might want to check that the liens are filed properly by NH law.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uniform/vol7.html#fedln

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/htm ... 54-B-2.htm
Section 454-B:2

454-B:2 Place of Filing. –

I. Notices of liens, certificates, and other notices affecting federal tax liens or other federal liens including without limitation releases, subordinations, refiled notices, and discharges shall be filed in accordance with this chapter.

II. Notices of liens upon real property for obligations payable to the United States and certificates and notices affecting the liens, including without limitation, releases, subordinations, refiled notices and discharges, shall be filed in the registry of deeds of the county in which the real property subject to the liens is situated. The register of deeds shall receive, record, and index the same in accordance with RSA 478.

III. Notices of federal liens upon personal property, [Like the Brown's alleged lien.] whether tangible or intangible, for obligations payable to the United States, certificates, and notices affecting the liens shall be filed in the office of the secretary of state. In addition, certificates and notices affecting federal liens previously filed in a city or town clerk's office shall be filed in the office of the secretary of state.

Source. 1988, 116:1. 2001, 102:54, eff. June 26, 2001. 2005, 219:1, eff. Jan. 1, 2006.
Oops! The IRS misfiled the federal tax lien against the Browns!

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/ ... -000-.html

Do you suppose that is what it means when they say Under state law? You see Scoop; there are people around here who believe that if the IRS agent chooses this to the US district court venue, they do not have to abide by the state stipulations for process...
(f) Place for filing notice; form

(1) Place for filing

The notice referred to in subsection (a) shall be filed—

(A) Under State laws

(i) Real property In the case of real property, in one office within the State (or the county, or other governmental subdivision), as designated by the laws of such State, in which the property subject to the lien is situated; and

(ii) Personal property In the case of personal property, whether tangible or intangible, in one office within the State (or the county, or other governmental subdivision), as designated by the laws of such State, in which the property subject to the lien is situated, except that State law merely conforming to or reenacting Federal law establishing a national filing system does not constitute a second office for filing as designated by the laws of such State; or

(B) With clerk of district court

In the office of the clerk of the United States district court for the judicial district in which the property subject to the lien is situated, whenever the State has not by law designated one office which meets the requirements of subparagraph (A); or...
You will probably agree that this pretty much lets the Browns off the hook.

Regards,

David Merrill.
It was amusing how The Observer can read the Place for filing statute and still think the Brown's NFTLs are properly filed at the register of deeds!

Regards,

David Merrill.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: to Browns

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:
It was amusing how The Observer can read the Place for filing statute and still think the Brown's NFTLs are properly filed at the register of deeds!
Lots of other people know it as well as I, David. And guess what, they will be acting on that knowledge. Yet you have failed to act on what you claim to know. Why haven't you gone into court and filed suit based on your theory that the notice is "misfiled?"
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

nobody here wants to join me in truth pursuit
You've been told the truth, you just don't want to listen. When anybody who matters intimates that your position might have some merit, be sure to let us know.

There is a good reason why NO serious or accredited legal, tax or constitutional scholar thinks that CtC has the least bit of merit: It is simply wrong.

There is certainly no reason whatsover to believe that the courts, who are the final arbiter of what is right or wrong in our nation, are going to recognize the CtC nonsense.

That a few tire changers and other lifelong losers believe in it does not mean that it has even the slightest shred of legitimacy; it does not.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
David Merrill

Re: to Browns

Post by David Merrill »

The Observer wrote:
David Merrill wrote:
Lots of other people know it as well as I, David. And guess what, they will be acting on that knowledge. Yet you have failed to act on what you claim to know. Why haven't you gone into court and filed suit based on your theory that the notice is "misfiled?"

Why go into court to prove what the statute says? I might do that to prove law merged with equity in 1938...

But that I already know too.

The statute says the proper place to file a personal property tax lien is the secretary of state; not the register of deeds and we all know the NFTLs against the Browns have been misfiled simply by reading the statute about Place for filing.

So you should quit speaking for others especially when you are speaking falsely.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Thank you for that one Joey! You are Quatloser poetry in motion - like a Swiss Watch...

Joey Smith wrote:
nobody here wants to join me in truth pursuit
You've been told the truth, you just don't want to listen. When anybody who matters intimates that your position might have some merit, be sure to let us know.

There is a good reason why NO serious or accredited legal, tax or constitutional scholar thinks that CtC has the least bit of merit: It is simply wrong.

There is certainly no reason whatsover to believe that the courts, who are the final arbiter of what is right or wrong in our nation, are going to recognize the CtC nonsense.

That a few tire changers and other lifelong losers believe in it does not mean that it has even the slightest shred of legitimacy; it does not.