What ever happened to Stevesy?

Nikki

Re: What ever happened to Stevesy?

Post by Nikki »

Political :?:

Are you arguing or acting and participating?
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

I would imagine Steve is all about the Tea Party.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Post by buck09 »

SteveSy wrote:I ran across this while searching for something else. SteveSy is alive and well.

I stopped posting here because it became boring. I argued every single angle I could possibly think of and received hundreds of responses. I was looking for an adversarial position so that I could test my theories. I accomplished my mission. I learned a lot here, more than I could have possibly learned anywhere else I think when it comes to these types of discussions. It incentivized me to do research I probably would have never done had I not been here. Debating with someone or a group that will agree to just about anything as long as it is in disagreement with the opposition is intellectually dishonest.

While I realize all or most think I'm totally off the deep end the feeling is reciprocal. If anything it was fun for a while...

Hope all of you well, even you Dan...and good luck destroying all of those evil tax protestors...you're going to need it considering more and more people are worse off than ever and wondering why they’re paying for government crap when they’re barely making it themselves. It’s a perfect breeding ground…people are thankfully not as passive anymore.
I’ll help them get more power at the Fed. - Ron Paul