Becraft Wants to Hang Gurus?

Nikki

Re: Becraft Wants to Hang Gurus?

Post by Nikki »

Harvester wrote:
Nikki wrote:So close, but Harvester, what happens to the money supply when the loan is repaid?
It shrinks!
Fortunately for the banksters, the quantity of new money created via lending is greater than the quantity repaid. This is necessary to keep the scam going. Otherwise we'd be staring at a debt crisis.
Again, close but no cigar. In actuallity, every penny created by fractional reserve based banking is un-created by the repayment of the loan. Every single penny.

If you have any proof to the contrary -- that the quantity created is greater than the quantity repaid -- we'd love to see it. By the way, the interest payments on the loan do not enter nto the equation. Only the principal amount of the loan is involved in money creation.

But, of course you kenw that based on your studies of economics, right?
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

The other thing self-appointing "bank gurus" don't want to admit is that loans don't have to be made with just the bank's deposits.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Olsenfin

Post by Olsenfin »

Ignorance is correctible. But you can't fix Stupid.

That said, I am grateful for the existence of these Yahoos. They provide me, and the friends, colleagues and students with whom I share them, with continuing delight.

I mean, how hard is it to look up the meaning of "includes" and recognize that it does not mean "consists solely of"? Of course, that presumes that one would be willing to consult a dictionary to determine if a word actually means.

Far easier, of course, to emulate Swift's Humpty Dumpty. "When I use a word, it means precisely what I want it to mean; no more and no less".
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Olsenfin wrote:Far easier, of course, to emulate Swift's Humpty Dumpty. "When I use a word, it means precisely what I want it to mean; no more and no less".
Swift? Not Carroll?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

The Observer wrote:
Olsenfin wrote:Far easier, of course, to emulate Swift's Humpty Dumpty. "When I use a word, it means precisely what I want it to mean; no more and no less".
Swift? Not Carroll?
It was Carroll. HD was aping a mathematician's practice of using precisely defined common words as terms of art. He got it wrong, of course, by using the word, then re-defining it, rather than the other way round. TPs understand the concept even less than HD, misreading his statement as "When I use a word, it means precisely what you want it to mean; no more and no less".
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

I am impressed that Becraft is willing to go public with his criticisms of the paytriot movement, since the loyalty code of most paytriots is often that of "Save a Patriot" which quotes a Revolutionary leader: "Together We Must Stand -- Or -- Separately You Will Be Stood On!!!"

I'm glad that I checked out "Save a Patriot" in person at an annual banquet many years ago with attorney Larry present for eductional purposes. But it was frankly sickening to hear the stories of misery as the "para legals" held out big hope for the few, the "courageous" and the still unincarcerated. The whole thing left me sick to my stomach for all the unnecessary suffering, squandered futures, and the pain they had caused friends, family, and neighbors. They can rely on Mr. Becraft for defending them at a price if the case goes from civil to criminal.
Last edited by Number Six on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Not terribly brave considering the man’s ego and his firm determination that he alone is right, and that ONLY he can make the correct legal arguments in these cases, and that all the rest of them are dead WRONG, and doing untold damage to the movement by advancing their cockamamy ideas!!!!

He used to have on his website his take on all the other theories floating around out in la la land, and he actually does a pretty good and thorough job of demolishing all of the ones that aren’t his.

He, of course, then goes off in the weeds with his own very “special” view of reality and proclaims the revealed truth of Larry to one and all. The thing I find interesting is that he can dissect all the rest of them, plainly and clearly, and then come up with the nonsense he does, which is as equally out in the weird as any of the rest of them.

He’s had some successes in court as I understand, but from what I have seen they are largely pyrrhic when all is said and done. I do know he has been sanctioned any number of times for his nonsense.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

notorial dissent wrote:
He used to have on his website his take on all the other theories floating around out in la la land, and he actually does a pretty good and thorough job of demolishing all of the ones that aren’t his.
It is still there at http://hiwaay.net/~becraft/deadissues.htm I'll refrain from commenting on its' worth in debunking arguments.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

What did AG Ashcroft say that did not resonate very well, referring to "ghosts of dead patriots"? Too bad the government doesn't just come out and say that there are many people who are not filing their taxes, they know who they are and will not get off with just a slap on the wrist. A lot of money is getting made as the rubes line up for their turn to play hopscotch with unicorns, misery loves company: money made by those promoting the idea that by fighting the government illegally they are continuing the tradition of patriots of past generations. It provides endless humor for those who enjoy watching such charades and it leads to profits by tax attorneys who would never dream of putting their own lives or family in jeopardy as the suckers have. There are plenty of ads by tax resolution services on the radio and TV, usually on the same programs that loudly trumpet how corrupt government is.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)