An even more satisfied CtCer

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

An even more satisfied CtCer

Post by Joey Smith »

GILL THOMPSON

1 Posts
Posted - 06/22/2007 : 5:40:56 PM
-------------------

I am the object of IRS tyranny ever since I filed my CTC returns. I am currently engaged in CDPH which will result in a Levy on my property(employment wages)because my company will bow to the IRS and it's demand. I had given the company an affidavit not authorizing them to withhold taxes, which they have ignored and continued to do so. The IRS made SFR's for 1990-1992 I filed my CTC original returns to correct their filings, which they have totally ignored. I also filed CTC style ammended returns for all other years to correct original returns I had filed for those years, I have been hit with a 6702 penalty for each ammended return, and CTC filed 1040 returns for years 2004-2005. I never received NOD's for the 1990-1992 years.
Can anyone shed some light on how to handle my CDPH?

cassidy

30 Posts
Posted - 06/22/2007 : 6:06:27 PM
-------------------

You probably wont get an answer except some run around because your in collections and nobody here knows how to handle it.

BiggDooger

298 Posts
Posted - 06/22/2007 : 6:53:36 PM
-------------------

They have unrebutted info returns on file. What did you expect?

Your only hope now is to show that the assessment exceeds lawful authority- that it is procedurally flawed.

At 5 grand per penalty it's going to add up real fast!
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: An even more satisfied CtCer

Post by The Observer »

You probably wont get an answer except some run around because your in collections and nobody here knows how to handle it.
Wait a minute - I thought CtC didn't let people post the truth on their site?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: An even more satisfied CtCer

Post by webhick »

The Observer wrote:
Wait a minute - I thought CtC didn't let people post the truth on their site?
That was cassidy, who's on their "Avowed Trolls" list. I'm sure that John just hasn't gotten around to issuing her another (?) warning.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The I guess we will have to send in a recovery team and try to get her out before they pounce on her.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

The Observer wrote:The I guess we will have to send in a recovery team and try to get her out before they pounce on her.
John suspects she's rachel. And I have to admit there is a resemblance in writing styles at times as well as that whole SS angle that rachel rants about here.

I doubt many people from here will want to jump in and help her out.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

I am the object of IRS tyranny ever since I filed my CTC returns. I am currently engaged in CDPH which will result in a Levy on my property(employment wages)because my company will bow to the IRS and it's demand.
Uh oh, Gill admitted he receives wages. None of the responses have pointed out that he obviously doesn't understand CtC and that is why he's in trouble.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Paul

Post by Paul »

No, he was very careful to point out that his wages are property. A tax on his wages would therefore be a direct tax, and must be apportioned.[/quote]