Waco, Weaver, Brown

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Video of Joe Haas' arrest and the Plainfield Town Meeting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZYAyqVbDvY
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

I notice Bernie Bastian took a markedly different tack when he took Haas's place at the meeting. "We're not here to tell you to do anything." He was just letting the selectmen know that the federal government had not named a register agent (or whatever they're called in NH), so it lacked jurisdiction in NH. In keeping with the TP tendency to document trivia, he had a letter from the NH Secretary of State verifying that the federal government had not filed ... something. The only law he made reference to was NH RSA 123:1 which ceded jurisdiction to the federal government of all land the federal government owns and a provision of the NH constitution that says, according to Haas and Bastian (I haven't checked), that taxation and protection are riciprocal.

I wondered at first why he was asked a local government to handle what would be a state matter if it were not a complete fantasy. Then I realized that the only taxes the Browns have paid are their local property taxes. By Haas and Bastian's theory no other level of government owes the Brown's any protection of law.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Quixote wrote:Then I realized that the only taxes the Browns have paid are their local property taxes.
Andthey only paid that when the local government threatened seizure.
gezco

Post by gezco »

Demosthenes wrote:
The BBQ is not called off. I got a call from Elaine today.

Who wants to make potato salad?
I think the real question should be “Who’s bringing the kool-aid?”
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

gezco wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:
The BBQ is not called off. I got a call from Elaine today.

Who wants to make potato salad?
I think the real question should be “Who’s bringing the kool-aid?”
They already have the weenies.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros