Another Satisfied Cracking The Code Customer

Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Another Satisfied Cracking The Code Customer

Post by Joey Smith »

justinprime

I gave my payer a list of questions such as "Does XXXX receive any funding from the federal government?" and "Is XXXX a federal corporation?" I gave that to them about a few months ago. The guy said he would get back to me "over the weekend." Never happened.

I also have a thread or two about how I handled things with my payer as well as some templates that I used with them to terminate/nullify the W-4 I have on file.

Not surprisingly, they are withholding from me at the max, 30%.
http://losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2759
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Re: Another Satisfied Cracking The Code Customer

Post by The Operative »

The good news for him is that he will probably be owed a legitimate refund. The bad news is that refund will be negated by his frivolous filing penalty. :brickwall:
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Operative wrote:The good news for him is that he will probably be owed a legitimate refund. The bad news is that refund will be negated by his frivolous filing penalty. :brickwall:
I do love it when a plan works out!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Based on the title of the thread, I thought I'd be reading about Petey suing himself for a refund based on false advertising.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC

Post by LPC »

justinprime wrote:I gave my payer a list of questions such as "Does XXXX receive any funding from the federal government?" and "Is XXXX a federal corporation?" I gave that to them about a few months ago. The guy said he would get back to me "over the weekend." Never happened.
There's a collection of Dilbert cartoons titled "Always Postpone Meetings with Time-Wasting Morons." Sounds like "the guy" knows his stuff.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or at the very least his resident moron.

What I can't understand is why they even bother with him, and haven't just shown him the door. I can't imagine that he has any really useful skill set, and I am sure there are any number of other potential employees out there who would be more than willing to take his place.

That they are withholding at 30% at this point doesn't surprise me at all. What surprises me is that our mental giant there hasn't tried to sue them, since that seems to be the CTC mode of operation.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

For those of you who don't have the idle time to waste following the various storylines, our friend Justin is quite the rationalizing machine, even by CTC standards. See, Justin works for a 501, 3(c) non-profit that indeed does get most of it's funding either by way of tax deductible contributions or directly from both state and federal funds. During the above mentioned interviews he was told this, but since that crashed his "I'm too special to pay taxes" outcome, he constructed the logical edifice that "his" pay was from the "other, private money" they received, and thus his pay was not ''federally privileged" and therefore tax free. It's amazing what jumps of imbecility you can make if you're willing to do research from the answer back...

Justin tells his employer meeting saga here http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2479

He also filed jointly even though his wife is openly skeptical (gee, thanks dear) and dragged her off to tax court for a day of recon...I do expect him to be in the middle of a total reality meltdown in about a year. First he's gonna lose everything he owns, his pay is gonna get garnished on top of the 30% withholding, the wife will as likely as not pack up and leave and just when he realizes how much he's screwed up, I kinda look for the criminal charges to come.

But he's young, he's got plenty of time to recover!
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

But it is so much easier if you just make it up as you go along.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

justinprime wrote:I gave my payer a list of questions such as "Does XXXX receive any funding from the federal government?" and "Is XXXX a federal corporation?" I gave that to them about a few months ago. The guy said he would get back to me "over the weekend." Never happened.
That is actually a lie, now that I read it again...
justinprime wrote:UPDATE:
So the Fiscal guy emailed me back and answered my questions, an email I cannot access from this computer, so I will give the gist of it below. He also left me a voicemail asking to call him (Damn I wanted everything documented!).

Email:
Quote:

1. Didn't really address the Policy & Procedures question
2. PAYER uses Pub 15 taxing schedules as well as the 'employee's' W4. PAYER does NOT set its own rules for taxation but follows the IRS "laws." PAYER also uses a 3rd party payrolling company which does the actual withholding.
3. He does not know who submitted the original SS4 form and is wondering why I want to know. LOL Smile
4. He, the Fiscal Director, is authorized to answer questions as well as make changes.
5. The W4 is a requirement at the time of hire. He did not explicitly say I would be fired for not having one, but did say it is a "requirement."

Phone Call:
Off the bat pretty much asked me,
Quote:

"What is going on? What is it you would like to accomplish?"
ME: I have learned recently that I am not liable for any income tax through this agency and would like to sit down with you and discuss any possible solutions.

He was definitely perplexed and said a couple noteworthy things:
FISCAL GUY:
Quote:

If you decide to amend your returns you may want to consult a CPA or lawyer.
No one wants to pay their taxes.
As far as I know, anyone who makes an income must pay an income tax.
The IRS says that every employee must pay an income tax.

Of course, I was chomping at the bit, raring to explain to him that I 110% agree with him and that the issue is whether or not I am an "employee" and if I make "income." But I didn't. I DID tell him that CPAs and lawyers are simply not taught the law and give him a personal example of a CPA friend of mine.

He asked where I get my information so he could read up on it and be prepared. I responded with an email and referred him to LH, of course. I also told him that there is much "tax honesty" info out there and that LH is the ONLY place I get my info and that much of the other stuff is BS.

We made an appointment to meet next Tuesday at 1 for an hour.

Overall, a pleasant experience and I am happy that he is open to the idea and is going out of his way, a 50 mile drive, to meet with me. He seems friendly about it and very curious. He also seemed nervous and shocked. I told him that I guarantee I will show him info that may change his life and will be a revolution of the mind. I, for one, am looking forward to it. I realized afterward that he and I get paid by the same payer, and therefore he has a personal stake in this as well.
Why don't you beg them to fire you?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I had forgotten how stupid this guy was...he got his meeting with the CFO...
UPDATE:
I just got finished speaking with the Fiscal Dept. representative of my Payer. To cut to the chase, my payer is NOT going to stop withholding and if they were to disregard my W4 they would withhold at 30%.

They accepted my Notices of Nullification and Termination. He took the Statement of Understanding, Status & Intent, will review it and give me something in writing recapping our meeting that is signed. Despite the notices, they will continue withholding at the rate indicated on the W4.

The biggest hangup he had was the word "includes." For the sake of time, I did not prepare anything specific on it. Argh. He is open to me sending him more information on the word "includes" and any court rulings as well, which I will do. He was also really hungup on Pete's trial and his lost trials and his bomb threat thing (which I still do not know anything about). Another hangup was the macroeconomic changes that would have to happen and he could not reconcile that. It also didn't make sense to him that the gov't would pay someone, then take the money back. I tried to stay focused on the 'law.' No matter what else, we need to follow the law.

He suggested that I fill out a new W4 claiming many exemptions or claiming exempt. I explained why I could not do this and what 'exempt' means.

He also informed me that the payer receives federal funding. The feds give money to the state which gives money to my agency, about 50%. This seems indirect but I wonder if this creates liability.

He explained his education but admitted that he was never taught the actual law, it was just assumed.

I think he had his mind made up before we began, unfortunately. I understand that my payer is not willing to put their neck out there. I didn't expect them to. Besides, whether or not he personally agrees, that is inconsequential in his role as a representative of the agency.

Overall, it was pleasant. I got the minimum that I wanted and then some. I have created a baseline for myself to bring to the IRS if needed.

Yes, you did. You fully documented your willfullness for the criminal trial!
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Justinprime's ears must have been burning, because he found this thread, and then posted some comments at LH, including the following:
justinprime wrote:It's like they treat the LH Forum as a soap opera they're watching on tv or something.
So the LH Forum is not a soap opera?

He obviously doesn't understand that, by repeating the same mistakes over and over, they get to skip over tragedy and go straight to farce.
Dan Evans
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

LPC wrote: So the LH Forum is not a soap opera?
No - LH is one big rerun.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

And like most of the LostHeads, he understands that attempting to defend his delusions is pointless.
I was tempted to register and debate, but there's not much sense it that, which is self-explanatory.
He won't discuss his detax theories here and no one with any sense can get approved to post on Lost Horizons. His delusions are safe from objective evaluation.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
LPC wrote: So the LH Forum is not a soap opera?
No - LH is one big rerun.
Hendrickson's Island - Season Seven ("Skipper Goes to Jail")
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

You cannot make this stuff up. Justin is so frothed he started a new thread..
Justinidiot wrote:One the Importance of Clarity
That one deserves even more than the Godzilla Face-Palm.

Now, since we now know he is reading this, even if he's a true cowardly warrior and won't try to discuss it in a place where we're not all drinking the Kool Aid, I have a special message just for JustinIdiot.

Justin, just an observation, and yes, I will say "I told you so" when you ignore it and eventually move into Marion with your Guru. You have so far done everything short of sending a letter to the IRS double dog daring them to come after you. Your posts on Peter's Playhouse have provided all the evidence needed to at the very least get you a handful of various penalties and while I was joking above, you have absolutely destroyed any hope of defending criminal willfulness. Stop now, go to the IRS and have a "come to Jesus" meeting with them, go tell your people at work that you went temporarily stupid and "please let's just forget this" and it's possible you can avoid screwing up your life. You do know, don't you, that as soon as you pulled the "Nullify my W4" stunt you got immediately put on a list for the IRS to give your returns special attention. Good move, Sparky, not even Harvey was that dumb. (well, you can never be sure with Harvey, the truth is a stranger to him)

But you learned law and tax and everything else on the internet, so you know so much better than people who have been doing this since before you were born. Thus you won't listen to this very good advice. Have fun in prison, hope you can set a new record for friv pens, (currently over $100,000 in penalties, not counting the underlying tax) and I'm sorry you're just determined to become as sad and pathetic loser as the ones you associate with now. Hendrickson is twice convicted felon, Mooney is trying his best to catch up. Both have got to be close to being financially wrecked to the point from which they can never recover. But you have a good head start, you are younger than both of them and you can have a sad, pathetic and impoverished life for a lot longer than either of them if you keep it up.

Oh, and about your wife, can we get some pics? I mean, just in case she does dump you before you drive off the cliff. Just sayin'....
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Justinidiot wrote:One the Importance of Clarity
Two, the importance of a brain.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

LPC wrote:Justinprime's ears must have been burning, because he found this thread, and then posted some comments at LH, including the following:
justinprime wrote:It's like they treat the LH Forum as a soap opera they're watching on tv or something.
So the LH Forum is not a soap opera?

He obviously doesn't understand that, by repeating the same mistakes over and over, they get to skip over tragedy and go straight to farce.
Not a soap opera. . . . more like a train wreck that you just can't look away from. I also find it quite validating as I realize that no matter what I do in my life or what I think, I could never in a million years be as stupid or delusional as those people.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

A side note to Justin and his fellow LostHorizens denizens:

Pete's 'victory wall' of CtC educated return results (checks, etc) and the forum are both required reading for IRS investigators and Department of Justice attorneys who are preparing cases.

Everything posted there is public and exposed to the eyes of the people you are trying to beat.

Sometimes, excerpts of it are entered into evidence in court cases.
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

Speaking of soap opera...

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2765
ENDtheFED wrote:All my submissions have been made with a third party affidavit of mailing with return receipts. They, of course, have a tendency to “lose” returns. I will not send another copy again. Their only motive is to hound and harass until you either fly a plane into their office or pay up. Well, I'm not a pilot and I ain't paying their extortion.
That might warrant a call from TIGTA.