Another Satisfied Cracking The Code Customer

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Another Satisfied Cracking The Code Customer

Post by LPC »

ashlynne39 wrote:I also find it quite validating as I realize that no matter what I do in my life or what I think, I could never in a million years be as stupid or delusional as those people.
Yes, at the end of the day, as I worry and cringe about what I've done (and not done) during the day, it's definitely reassuring to read about the exploits of the incorrigibly stupid.

It's like, "there but for the grace of God would go I," but only if I were incredibly delusional, and that makes me feel better.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Gregg wrote:Oh, and about your wife, can we get some pics? I mean, just in case she does dump you before you drive off the cliff. Just sayin'....
I am single and live in a good part of SoCal, heck I even have a job - but I do pay my taxes and don't hassle my employer about withholding. I'm just saying that if Justinpime's wife meets certain standards, I am available........ :twisted: :D
Unfortunately, she's going to bring some baggage with her -- massive debts based on filing joint returns.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Nikki wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:
Gregg wrote:Oh, and about your wife, can we get some pics? I mean, just in case she does dump you before you drive off the cliff. Just sayin'....
I am single and live in a good part of SoCal, heck I even have a job - but I do pay my taxes and don't hassle my employer about withholding. I'm just saying that if Justinpime's wife meets certain standards, I am available........ :twisted: :D
Unfortunately, she's going to bring some baggage with her -- massive debts based on filing joint returns.

Innocent Spouse....but only if the pictures don't disappoint...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Nikki wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:

Not to mention potentially her crazy ex-husband who will come looking for her after his release from prison
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Gregg wrote:
Nikki wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote: Oh, and about your wife, can we get some pics? I mean, just in case she does dump you before you drive off the cliff. Just sayin'....
Gregg wrote:Innocent Spouse....but only if the pictures don't disappoint...
I'm not sure that she's that innocent considering she trotted on down to tax court to spy and gather information for their filings.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, it sounds like she is as far gone and clueless as hubby, and don't forget she married the schmuck, and is playing along with him, so that doesn't point to a reservoir of the brights to begin with. I think she would more likely be a pass.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pantherphil
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Pantherphil »

Pics are needed.

Clearly not spousal material but perhaps a bit of fluff on the side?

But be prepared to do battle with the sovereign ex and don't bring a knife to the gun fight.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pantherphil wrote:Pics are needed.

Clearly not spousal material but perhaps a bit of fluff on the side?

But be prepared to do battle with the sovereign ex and don't bring a knife to the gun fight.

I have considered the crazy sovereign ex angle carefully. My reasoning on this is simple, he's in California and I am in at least Ohio, which by the time he gets out I might have abandoned for good, more likely Pennsylvania full time and significant parts of the year in Florida. Does anyone here think Justinidiot is going to have the means to get to the east coast and if he does win a scratch off to get the cash, is he smart enough to find either Gettysburg or Sarasota?

I need pics though, I can handle a lot of stupid if it looks good on the beach.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Oh, and even if he does find me, he has to get past my pack of killer attack Dachshunds.Image
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

You guys are doing a lot of anticipatory drooling over what is probably a middle-aged woman with a nicotine habit living in a trailer park. MILF? Possible, but I doubt it.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

LPC wrote:You guys are doing a lot of anticipatory drooling over what is probably a middle-aged woman with a nicotine habit living in a trailer park. MILF? Possible, but I doubt it.

He has said in postings that this is his first job after college, I'm thinking mid-20s....
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Gregg wrote:Oh, and even if he does find me, he has to get past my pack of killer attack Dachshunds.Image
OMG, it's a stampede!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Cathulhu wrote:
Gregg wrote:Oh, and even if he does find me, he has to get past my pack of killer attack Dachshunds.Image
OMG, it's a stampede!
The problem is that they are wearing hot dog buns. I'm guessing that Greg is a rancher...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Actually that picture is from Oktoberfest Cincinnati where we have an annual wiener dog race. I've been sorely tempted to take Chili Dog down for it. The hot dog bun costumes are from the sponsor, Skyline Chili.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I love dogs with attitude. Go wienies!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold