Rationality rears its ugly head at LH

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Rationality rears its ugly head at LH

Post by Quixote »

LostHead gdude may be too rational for Lost Horizons. His latest post reveals a disturbing grasp on reality.
databrain wrote:
Common Law Court?

For what it's worth - I think it is time to haul these "companies" in under Common Law and force them to prove their Wx or 1099x crapoloa.

Tim
Well, I hope you have another job lined up. Last time I checked, there is a lot people out there looking for one!
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Re: Rationality rears its ugly head at LH

Post by Thule »

Slight edit for clarity;
Gdude wrote:
databrain wrote:
Common Law Court?

For what it's worth - I think it is time to haul these "companies" in under Common Law and force them to prove their Wx or 1099x crapoloa.

Tim
Well, I hope you have another job lined up. Last time I checked, there is a lot people out there looking for one!
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Thule wrote:Slight edit for clarity;
An edit that was too subtle for me. I couldn't find it.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He made it clear that Gdude was quoting DataBrain, it took me a minute, too.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Gregg wrote:He made it clear that Gdude was quoting DataBrain, it took me a minute, too.
And that provides "clarity" because.....?

Who cares about who wrote what gibberish?

I am now angry about the seconds I wasted looking for some meaning in what turns out to have been a question about attribution among imbeciles.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

LPC wrote:
Gregg wrote:He made it clear that Gdude was quoting DataBrain, it took me a minute, too.

I am now angry about the seconds I wasted looking for some meaning in what turns out to have been a question about attribution among imbeciles.
Hey, I just pointed it out. Actually, when i first saw it I was tempted to just correct the first post and delete the second.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

LPC wrote:

But the second imbecile has the sense to realize that the first imbecile's job could be on the line if he acts like an imbecile. That's progress for a LostHead.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Quixote wrote:But the second imbecile has the sense to realize that the first imbecile's job could be on the line if he acts like an imbecile. That's progress for a LostHead.
But that is a mighty big presumption that any LHer can recognize imbecilic actions. My take was that this had to be one of the undercover Illuminati planted there momentarily forgetting their cover and blurting out what they really think.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Another possible rejoinder to Datumbrain's suggestion:

"What happens if we serve them with Common Law Subpoena and then they ignore us?"
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

LPC wrote:

Let me get this straight, you wrote the FAQ, and yet you're now worried wasting seconds on imbeciles? My friend, you passed the point of no return a long time ago - wasting time on imbeciles is just part of your life now. :D
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

LPC wrote: I am now angry about the seconds I wasted looking for some meaning in what turns out to have been a question about attribution among imbeciles.
My apologies for the confusion. But if you were looking for meaning in a discussion between Databrain an Gdude, well, you should have known better:)
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.