New book topic for Petey

ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

New book topic for Petey

Post by ashlynne39 »

Hangemhigh has a new book idea for Pete:
Okay, I know that right now Pete is more concerned with appealing his conviction and with helping his family to the extent he is able to from within the belly of the beast...and of course this is what he should be most concerned with...

But, if he has any time and energy left beyond what is required for those things, perhaps he could begin work on a book to educate non-federally connected companies on the competitive advantages they can achieve by learning the truth about the tax and ceasing to "feed the hand that bites them".

We who have read CtC have learned the truth about the tax and seen the potential benefits to us if we could get the government to act lawfully, but the ignorance of our payers has in large part stood in the way of many of us realizing those benefits. After all, all of us who are having problems with irs resistance to our lawful filings would not be having these problems if our payers had not issued the false information returns in the first place.

CtC is more oriented to how individuals can rebut erroneous information submitted about them. What if there were a book that was oriented towards how companies not engaged in any federally privileged activites can stop acting like they are.

I know, I know. Why do I put the burden on Pete? Why don't I do it myself?
I have a new book idea for him too. It's called "How the Code Cracked Me" and subtitled "Quick and Easy Steps to become a tax cheat, tick off a judge, and end up in prison or your money back"
by Inmate Number 15406-039.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: New book topic for Petey

Post by notorial dissent »

Not to mention how to really rack up fines and penalties, lose your company, and then get to go to jail yourself.

Hangemhigh really gives a whole new depth to the phrase "dumbern' a doornail"...

Could title it alternately, "You Too Can Be A Jailbird in Three Easy Steps" by Inmate Number 15406-039.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Blithering idiot wrote:a book to educate non-federally connected companies on the competitive advantages they can achieve by learning the truth about the tax and ceasing to "feed the hand that bites them".
It worked out so well for Dick Simkanin that he would surely jump at the chance to collaborate on such a glamorous project.

Just think, a book by not one but two convicted federal felons. Instant best-seller amongst the head-up-their-butt TP crowd. Fame and fortune await. Get right on it!
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

. wrote:
Blithering idiot wrote:a book to educate non-federally connected companies on the competitive advantages they can achieve by learning the truth about the tax and ceasing to "feed the hand that bites them".
It worked out so well for Dick Simkanin that he would surely jump at the chance to collaborate on such a glamorous project.

Just think, a book by not one but two convicted federal felons. Instant best-seller amongst the head-up-their-butt TP crowd. Fame and fortune await. Get right on it!
Simkanin died 12/28/2010, no doubt sent to an early grave by the stress of prison life.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Oh, well. I was so looking forward to a dual-felon-authored pile of gibberish. Maybe Al Thompson is available.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

By the time he gets out a few of his followers might be convicted felons, too!

But I was thinking he needs to take a rest from tax books and go with a practical living genre.

"Don't Drop the Soap" "Aryan Nation Prison Bitch Guide to Cell Mates" or a touching memoir, "We're both in Prison, but Where are the Kids?"

Stand Tall, Warriors.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Gregg wrote:By the time he gets out a few of his followers might be convicted felons, too!

But I was thinking he needs to take a rest from tax books and go with a practical living genre.

"Don't Drop the Soap" "Aryan Nation Prison Bitch Guide to Cell Mates" or a touching memoir, "We're both in Prison, but Where are the Kids?"

Stand Tall, Warriors.

"How to win friends and influence other inmates" "Love in the Big House" "How to Avoid Being Your Roommate's B*!@&" "Iron Chef: Cooking for the Prison Kitchen"

:Axe: