The Big Bet II

Brandybuck

The Big Bet II

Post by Brandybuck »

My how time flies! Here it is April 13th already! Harvester has LOST his wager with me, and is now obligated to deliver to me a one ounce gold coin.

The original bet page: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5676

Select quotes:
Brandybuck wrote:"I Brandybuck wager that the Internal Revenue Service will still be collecting taxes from residents in the United States on the date April 1, 2011. Amount of wager to be one ounce Gold American Eagle coin, or equivalent value." If you want to participate, you publicly acknowledge this wager within one week by posting to this forum and sending me a private message. Your acknowledgment must include acceptance of the wager.
To which Harvester replied variously:
Harvester wrote:OK, you're on BrandyB [handshake].
Harvester wrote:Brandy, calm down. I accept your wager as stipulated.
Harvester wrote:Well, glad to see I'm such a source of excitement & entertainment for y'all. Forgive my lack of timely response; unlike some other Quatlosers, I have a life beyond the 'net and have been celebrating Easter! I've accepted the bet; my word is my bond. Here's my gold coin, a 2008 1oz gold Buffalo (Eagles a little too well hidden at the moment).
Harvester, my taxes are due in just a few days, so time is of the essence. I can understand you not wanting to send it overnight, but I expect it in the mail (registered, insured, etc) by Monday.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Re: The Big Bet II

Post by Joey Smith »

As if Harv has a gold anything .............
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Welsher's been awful quiet lately...
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Cathulhu wrote:Welsher's been awful quiet lately...
He has at least one post that has been waiting for someone to approve it for at least a few days. I predicted a while back when I quit approving his posts that eventually he would run out of people who would, and it looks like that day has come, at least for the idiotic off topic posts for which he's known. The one languishing in the queue isn't about anything, just monkey poo waiting to be launched through the bars.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

So where's the message that you're not welshing, Harvey-poo?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Harvey can't hear us. He's too busy cowering under his bed with his teddy bear, wishing that all the mean grownups would go away.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

He hasn't logged in since Friday.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Harv also predicted the end of the IRS ..... by last October.

Sort of reminiscent of Larken Rose's firm prediction/promise about the end of the IRS in April ..... of 2005.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

They don't even give him any love at LH, his topics are ignored and his in topic posts and the reaction they inspire make it plain that even there yhey consider him the retarded brother every wishes they didn't have to admit was theirs.

That's gotta sting.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

If anyone actually gave a s**t, they could give Harvey the addresses for "son of(son of sui)" or David's autoerotic excuse for a forum.

If for nothing else, it might lead to some interesting forum discussions between duelling d*c*-heads.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Hello Quatlosers! Yes, I'm still a NON-TAXPAYER with no issues and check-in occasionally (from the south of France) to see who might be wanting freedom & getting a clue. Yes, I will be following through on my wager with BrandyBuck. Funny but I never know if, when, or where my posts will show up here. Remember, Quatloos does not engage in censorship. HA!
http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?145
Appreciate all your help in winning the battle.
Enjoy the blessings of Liberty y'all & don't get fooled again!
:mrgreen:
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Harvester wrote:Hello Quatlosers! Yes, I'm still a NON-TAXPAYER with no issues and check-in occasionally (from the south of France) to see who might be wanting freedom & getting a clue. Yes, I will be following through on my wager with BrandyBuck. Funny but I never know if, when, or where my posts will show up here. Remember, Quatloos does not engage in censorship. HA!
http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showthread.php?145
Appreciate all your help in winning the battle.
Enjoy the blessings of Liberty y'all & don't get fooled again!
:mrgreen:

Welsher, the date was past two weeks ago. Vague promises are not the one ounce gold coin you owe to Brandybuck. You're a welsher as well as a liar. And a coward, because I'm still quite willing to kick your ass on the chessboard, chickenshit.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Harvester wrote:Hello Quatlosers! Yes, I'm still a NON-TAXPAYER with no issues and check-in occasionally (from the south of France)....

Is that where Mom and Dad took you for April school vacation, this year?

Remember, Quatloos does not engage in censorship.
No, we don't; and unlike David Van Pelt we don't fake quotations. However, we do believe in quarantining posts from abusers like you and David when you continuously duck, weave and evade direct questions, and instead try to baffle us with bull-effluent.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Harvester wrote:Hello Quatlosers! Yes, I'm still a NON-TAXPAYER with no issues and check-in occasionally (from the south of France)....

Is that where Mom and Dad took you for April school vacation, this year?

Remember, Quatloos does not engage in censorship.
No, we don't; and unlike David Van Pelt we don't fake quotations. However, we do believe in quarantining posts from abusers like you and David when you continuously duck, weave and evade direct questions, and instead try to baffle us with bull-effluent.
Actually, IIRC, what triggered having to have a mod approve all his posts was that he spammed multiple threads with the same damned post.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Harvester had contacted me offline for an address to send the gold to.

I am giving Harvester the benefit of the doubt. I have proposed similar wagers before in various venues, to truthers and birfers and various other conspiracists, and so far Harvester has been the only one to accept. I really do think I might get something in the mail. If and when I do I will let you know.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Brandybuck wrote:Harvester had contacted me offline for an address to send the gold to.

I am giving Harvester the benefit of the doubt. I have proposed similar wagers before in various venues, to truthers and birfers and various other conspiracists, and so far Harvester has been the only one to accept. I really do think I might get something in the mail. If and when I do I will let you know.
And, if Harvester honors his bet, I will be the first to applaud him for doing so.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

webhick wrote:Actually, IIRC, what triggered having to have a mod approve all his posts was that he spammed multiple threads with the same damned post.
And then, when I deleted the copies and requested that he knock it off, he reposted them.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

If the little hamster honors his bet, I may have a heart attack. I'm still expecting he'll send you something of little worth, e.g. Liberty dollar.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Cathulhu wrote:If the little hamster honors his bet, I may have a heart attack. I'm still expecting he'll send you something of little worth, e.g. Liberty dollar.
If it's a one ounce gold Liberty Dollar, I will be perfectly happy.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Brandybuck wrote:
Cathulhu wrote:If the little hamster honors his bet, I may have a heart attack. I'm still expecting he'll send you something of little worth, e.g. Liberty dollar.
If it's a one ounce gold Liberty Dollar, I will be perfectly happy.
Let's just hope that the weight and fineness are accurate. I would say that it wouldn't be Harvester's fault if it isn't, though.