Plainfield Compound Survivor

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Plainfield Compound Survivor

Post by Demosthenes »

Reno's family was asked to leave.

Posted by Jose M. Gonzalez (Reno's dad) on MySpace:
Jun 25 2007 10:01P

My emotions are bouncing around in my mind and I want to settle down before I write out and post a complete report. Although everyone of the Browns' supporters have individual agendas, the cause of "Show me the tax law" is worthy of continuation.

When equal rights folks were ready to make their move in 1956, they researched several individuals and chose Rosa Parks for a very special reason. Rosa Parks was not the only Black person having refused to sit on the back of a bus. She was chosen for her dignity, honest past, and willingness to cooperate with the equal rights promoters for the greater cause; not her own personal glory.

Although Elaine Brown may have these qualities, I fear that Ed probably cannot even spell them. I found him to be an arrogant, ambitious, self-serving man that is using everyone around him (including Elaine) for his own personal political gain. From what little I could gather, he is looking for 'supporters' willing to DIE for him but he has no intentions of dying himself. Cirino was/is frustrated at the lax security but Ed blocked all efforts to make the place defendable and give the occupants a better chance of surviving.

After meeting with the security team, I requested (of Ed) that we ALL meet with Ed & Elaine to configure an acceptable security plan.

He refused to meet and kicked me, Lee, AND Cirino out. Cirino managed to convince Ed to let him (Cirino) stay longer and I fear for his life even more so now. However, I will not risk the life of TWO sons over this less than honorable man.

I have experienced personal hardship and ramifications over this issue and stand to gain absolutely nothing in return nor do I want anything but the safety of my children, family, and friends.

This is spirit in which Cirino has gotten involved with such a cause.

Maria has my permission to post this or anything I write. I trust in her values. I have not completed my thoughts on this matter and am torn between continuin
[irony]The message ends because he hit his character limit. [/irony]
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

So Jose finally figured out what the rest of us knew all along. That Ed is nutso and Elaine is drinking the Kool-aid. Ed probably fancies himself a cult leader.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Ed is a cult leader. He just doesn't have the charisma for it to be a very big cult.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

If it was a real cult, his newly minted dissenters never would have been allowed to leave or publish anything.

Ed has now been exposed to the faithful morons as a poseur. Jose is unlikely to shut up anytime soon. Tick, tick, tick...
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Darn it....now you've made me feel bad for the guy.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Although Elaine Brown may have these qualities, I fear that Ed probably cannot even spell them. I found him to be an arrogant, ambitious, self-serving man that is using everyone around him (including Elaine) for his own personal political gain. [ . . . ] I will not risk the life of TWO sons over this less than honorable man.
Nobody's perfect.
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

So Ed's just using Elaine to make a political point, but Elaine's efforts towards that same point give her Rosa Parks status? DOES NOT COMPUTE.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

None of them will ever compute.

Or, as the U.S. Marshal in charge of this farce might like to say, but can't:

As the wheels of justice grind along in their usual extremely fine mode, occasionally they run into a bump like Ed. Not to worry, eventually he too will be turned into a finely ground pulp, as he well should be.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Plainfield Compound Survivor

Post by LPC »

When equal rights folks were ready to make their move in 1956, they researched several individuals and chose Rosa Parks for a very special reason.
This sounds like a little bit of racist paranoia, which is weird coming from someone Hispanic.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Demosthenes

Re: Plainfield Compound Survivor

Post by Demosthenes »

LPC wrote:
When equal rights folks were ready to make their move in 1956, they researched several individuals and chose Rosa Parks for a very special reason.
This sounds like a little bit of racist paranoia, which is weird coming from someone Hispanic.
It matches what Wikipedia has:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Parks

I didn't know about Claudette Colvin before reading the Wiki.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Demo, what's the link for the message from Reno's dad posted above? I think that one should be distributed.

The Browns' myspace page has this as its newest bulletin ....
Tuesday, June 26, 2007

8:23 AM - This kind of support is NOT needed anywhere!
Current mood: peaceful
Category: Blogging

Here is a comment I replied to which was made on this profile from:
Mary aka Rev. Mary @~
http://www.myspace.com/reverendmary
Jun 25 2007 9:33A
OK I WAS JUST BLOCKED OUT OF YOUR CHAT ROOM
SO NOW I AM REALLY WORRIED
AND SOMETHING I KNOW IS NOT RIGHT ???
PLEASE LET ME HEAR FROM YOU TODAY !
SINCERELY,
REV. MARY
Date: Jun 25, 2007 10:49 PM
You wrote:
SINCERELY,
REV. MARY
First I do not know why you are YELLING.
I just checked the Banned list and Nobody is banned at this time. I have banned nobody! YankiePie is the only other Admin and unless you were really rude to her, which I believe you were not then she would not have done it.
Your comment has resulted in many hate messages to The Browns profile calling us Nazis and losing supporters.
I do not know what happened but I can tell you nobody is banned at this time.
There is alot going on and we are Very busy.
Im sorry we have not got to you sooner.
Blessings on your journey...
~Anthony
Date: Jun 26, 2007 12:21 AM
I EXPLAINED IN THE CHAT ROOM I USE CAPS BECAUSE I AM GOING BLIND... I AM NOT YELLING... AND WHAT COMMENT THAT I LEFT WOULD CAUSE PEOPLE TO CALL YOU NATZIES ???
I ONLY ASKED IF THE RUMOR I HEARD THAT RENO HAD BEEN SAKED TO LEAVE WITH HIS FAMILY IS TRUE LIKE HIS FATHERS BULLETIN SAID ?
THAT AND I LEFT A COMMENT ABOUT THE BLOCKING AND COOKIES BIG BROTHER WAS TRYING TO CRASH ME BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN REPORTING THE STORY AND IN CONTACT WITH RENO...???
THEN I ASKED ON ONE OF THE BLOGS ABOUT THE TWO POSSIBLE OUT COMES OF THIS ONE POSSIBLE CIVILWAR
TWO WE PROVE THE STSYEM IS A LIE AND MONEY IS WORTHLESS OWNED BY CORPORATIONS ???
WHAT HAPPENS THEN ???
NIETHER OF WHICH HAS TO DO WITH NATZIES ???
Date: Jun 25, 2007 11:28 PM
Reno will post when able.
Was I in the room when you explained this?
If so, I did not see it. If you are going blind would it be easier for you to read if I was YELLING as well?
We have received many messages calling us Nazis because you are claiming to be banned from the room and posted that.
The comment I first sent you which you made is the one Im talking about:
You wrote on this profile comment:
SINCERELY,
REV. MARY
Date: Jun 26, 2007 12:35 AM
DID I SAY ANYWHERE HERE THAT YOU HAD BLOCKED ME ???
IT COULD HAVE BEEN BIG BROTHER...??? THEY HAVE BEEN ATTACKING MY PC'S...
DID I SAY YOU HAD BANNNED ME ??? I AM SORRY IF PEOPLE READ THINGS INTO THINGS THAT I NEVER SAID ???
AND YES IT IS HARD FOR ME TO READ THE SMALL PRINT EVEN WITH MY GLASSES... OPEN ANGLE GLAUCOMA
MUCH PEACE & LOVE...
REV. MARY
Date: Jun 25, 2007 11:41 PM
The only thing I am saying is we are being called Nazis because of the comment or the rumors of banning someone. Thats all.
I really dont care what others think and will not stray off focus.
There is just too much to do.
I wish you well always...
~A
Date: Jun 26, 2007 12:53 AM
I KNOW THIS I KNOW EVERYTIME I ASK A QUESTION THE FOCUS GETS SHIFTED AND THE QUESTION DOES NOT GET ANSWERED ???
I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ANY SUCH RUMORS... OTHER THAN JOSE RENO'S FATHER SAYING THAT THE BROWN'S HAD ASKED THEM TO LEAVE... THAT IS THE BROWNS BUSINESS AS WELL AS RENO'S AND I HAVE BEEN REPOSTING THE STORY AND THEN SUDDENLY THERE IS A PARTY AND ALL IS QUIET EXCEPT THIS BULLETIN...??? AND KNOW ONE WANTS TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ???
WHEN I OFFERED TO COME STAND WITH ED & ELAINE RENO SAID FOR ME TO STAY OUTSIDE AND REPORT THE STORY... SO I AM TRYING TO GET THE STORY ???
I COULD HAVE JUST REPOST THE BULLETIN WITH OUT ASKING IF IT WAS TRUE ???
YOU ALL SEEM TO NOT NEED MY HELP ???
THAT IS FINE TOO, IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WISH...
I SENT ANOTHER COMMENT THAT I HOPE PEOPLE GET...
THAT SAYS I NEVER CLAIMED YOU BLOCKED ME.
MUCH PEACE & LOVE...
REV. MARY
Date: Jun 26, 2007 2:40 AM
"YOU ALL SEEM TO NOT NEED MY HELP ???"
Maybe your reading into things.
I just said,.."we are being called Nazis because of the comment or the rumors of banning someone. Thats all. "
I was just letting you know what happened as a result from the comment and rumors. You made another comment to clear things up and now we have other things to focus on such as the cause. If I came across rude to you in anyway, I am truly sorry. Its hard to read something feeling like someone is YELLING even after you explained.
You can adjust your monitor/display settings if you wanted too so you can see bigger text.
Lets keep the ball rollin!
Blessings on your journey Rev. Mary...
~Anthony
Date: Jun 26, 2007 7:14 AM
YES AND IN DOING SO HAVE THE PAGE GOES MISSING FROM THEE SCREEN SO I CAN READ THE TEXT...
IT ENLARGES THE PAGE IN AWAY IT NO LONGER FITS THE WINDOW...
I AM A WEB MASTER... I NEED TO BE ABLE TO SEE A PAGE I AM BUILDING...
FUNNY BECAUSE I AM GOING BLIND THE WORLD FEELS I SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS..

I AM SORRY THAT YOUR MIND HAS SUCH TINY LIMITS THAT YOU THINK SOMEONE CAN SCREAM AT YOU IN A LETTER...
TO THE POINT IT IS HARD FOR YOU TO READ ???
TO BAD THERE ISN'T AN ADJUSTMENT FOR THAT ON YOUR PC...

I AM SICK OF RECEIVING SUCH SHALLOW CRAP FROM PEOPLE WHO OBVIOUSLY THINK THEY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE ON THEY FACE OF THE EARTH AND EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD DO EVERYTHING THEIR WAY AND ADJUST TO THEM... OR THE STATUS QUO.........

I AM SORRY IF THAT SOUNDS RUDE...

BUT IT IS HARD TO READ SUCH CRAP THAT BECAUSE I USE CAPS MY WRITING IS HARDER TO READ THAN ANYONE ELSES IS JUST BULL SHI###!!!!

IT ONLY PROVES YOU MENTAL..........

I KNOW I MINORED IN PSYCHOLOGY....

I NEVER ASKED YOU TO TYPE BIGGER SO I COULD READ BUT FUNNY EVEN WHEN YOU KNEW IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO READ THE SMALL PRINT YOU STILL FELT I SHOULD ADJUST THE WAY I TYPE FOR YOU...

IT IS HARD FOR ME TO WANT TO CONTINUE TO SUPPORT A CAUSE WITH SUCH SELFISH SHALLOW EGOS BEHIND IT...

THAT LARGE PRINT UPSETS YOU... WHAT WILL YOU DO IF THE COPS COME IN AND BLOOD STARTS FLYING EVERYWHERE ??? ADJUSTING THE SCREEN WON'T CHANGE THE WAY YOU SEE THAT...

I HAVE BEEN DISHEARTED ABOUT THIS...
JUST MY OPINION...
MUCH PEACE & LOVE...
REV. MARY
Date: Jun 26, 2007 7:45 AM
I said "If I came across rude to you in anyway, I am truly sorry."

And you come back with:

I AM SORRY THAT YOUR MIND HAS SUCH TINY LIMITS THAT YOU THINK SOMEONE CAN SCREAM AT YOU IN A LETTER...

IT ONLY PROVES YOU MENTAL..........

IT IS HARD FOR ME TO WANT TO CONTINUE TO SUPPORT A CAUSE WITH SUCH SELFISH SHALLOW EGOS BEHIND IT...

THAT LARGE PRINT UPSETS YOU... WHAT WILL YOU DO IF THE COPS COME IN AND BLOOD STARTS FLYING EVERYWHERE ??? ADJUSTING THE SCREEN WON'T CHANGE THE WAY YOU SEE THAT...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How dare you speak like this to me after I said sorry to you if I came across wrong!

This disturbed unstable emotional mental breakdown type of support of yours is NOT needed here so please find some help for yourself asap! PLEASE!
Learn alittle respect goes a long way while your at it!
Your 41 and acting like this? OMFG!!!

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME TO DISRESPECT HERE!

Can you read that?!

Much love & peace you say?

I will pray for you!
Then again: Jun 26, 2007 8:44 AM

IF YOU THINK A COMMENT FROM ME CAUSED YOU PROBLEMS........... YOU HAVEN'T SEEN WHAT THE LACK OF MY SUPPORT CAN DO... OR THE ARTICLES I WRITE CAN DO.........
THIS BULLETIN HIT THE BOARD BEFORE I GOT THIS RUDE LETTER FROM YOU..........
PLEASE ADJUST YOUR SCREEN
I AM SICK TO DEATH OF PEOPLE TELLING ME I NEED TO ADJUST MY SCREEN BECAUSE I AM GOING BLIND.
UNDERSTAND WHEN I DO THIS I CAN NO LONGER SEE THE ENTIRE PAGE IN THE SCREEN...
AS A WEB MASTER AND PAGE BUILDER... THAT MAKES ME BUILD PAGES THAT OTHERS CAN'T READ... UNLESS THEY ARE GOING BLIND...
I ADJUSTED MY TYPING SO I CAN READ IT EASILY BY TURNING ON MY CAPS... SOMEHOW THIS BOTHERS MANY OF YOU WHO WITH-IN YOUR LIMITED THINKING HAVE DECIDED I AM YELLING AT YOU...
DID I ASK YOU TO STOP WHISPERING ???
OR TO TURN ON YOUR CAPS SO I CAN SEE WHAT YOU READ WITH OUT THE PAIN IT CAUSES ???
YES, IT CAUSES ME PYHSICAL PAIN TO STRAIN MY EYES TO READ SUCH TINY PRINT...
NO I DID NOT !
DO I THINK THE WORLD SHOULD HAVE TO ADJUST FOR ME AND MY BLINDNESS...
BECAUSE I TYPE IN CAPS...
IS THAT REALLY AN ADJUSTMENT FOR YOU TO READ MY CAPS ???
I GUESS ANYONE WHO THINKS I WRITE ANYTHING WORTH READING WILL ADJUST BUT I NEVER ASKED YOU TO...
JUST LIKE I NEVER ASKED YOU TO USE CAPS...
PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO ADJUST MY SCREEN SO I CAN ACCOMMODATE SOME STRANGE FEAR YOU HAVE OF CAPS OR FEED YOUR NOTION THAT BECAUSE SOMEONE USES CAPS THEY ARE SCREAMING... IT IS NUTS !!!
AS A PSYCH MINOR I KNOW THIS.........
I SUGGEST IN STEAD THAT YOU DO SOME SOUL SEARCHING AND ASK YOURSELF WHY YOU ARE SO SHALLOW THAT YOU THINK THAT I SHOULD ADJUST TO ACCOMMODATE YOU ???
AND WHY YOU ARE SO SHALLOW THAT YOU BELIEVE CAPS MEANS SOMEONE IS SCREAMING AT YOU TO THE POINT IT AFFECTS YOUR READING...???
I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO SAY I PRAY NONE OF YOU FIND YOURSELF GOING BLIND.............
SEEING HOW YOU BELIEVE THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD ADJUST FOR YOU...
BECAUSE IT WILL NOT !
THAT AND SEEING YOU THINK THAT ADJUSTING MY SCREEN WILL FIX IT...
IT DOESN'T !
EVEN WITH THE SCREEN ADJUSTED I CAN NOT SEE THE ENTIRE WEB PAGE......... AND I AM STILL BLIND............
WISH IT WAS AS SIMPLE AS ADJUSTING MY SCREEN...........
BETWEEN THE STUPID SHI# LIKE THIS.
THE COMPLETE APATHY IN AMERICA FOR THE TRUTH
THE COMPLETE APATHY FOR THE ILL/HANDICAP/DIEING
THE COMPLETE APATHY FOR THE YOUNG/OLD
COMBINED WITH THE EGOES/GREED AND CONSTANTLY FIGHTING BIG BROTHER...
FOR WHAT I DO NOT EVEN KNOW AT THIS POINT ??? BECAUSE OF THE APATHY.........
DOES ANYONE REALLY GET ANY OF IT AND DO THEY REALLY CARE WHEN THE SPOT LIGHT ISN'T SHINNING ON THEM ? OR THERE IS REAL WORK OR SACRAFICE TO BE DONE ???
I HAVE BEEN LOOSING INTEREST IN THE MINISTRY, TEACHING AND ACTIVISM
I WILL NOT BECOME SOMEONES CHRIST... IN OTHER WORDS I DO NOT HAVE TO SACRAFICE MY LIFE TOO.
I AM CURRENTLY CONSIDERING RETIREMENT FROM IT ALL........
IT SEEMS MY TIME WOULD BE BETTER SPENT SEEING THE THINGS I WILL ONE DAY NOT.
PAINTING WHILE I STILL CAN.
AND FINISHING THE BOOKS I HAVE STARTED TO WRITE.
THE EDITORS CAN ADJUST THE TYPE THEN.........
FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE MISSED MY REGULAR POST THIS IS JUST ONE REASON I HAVE SLACKED............
JUST FEELING LIKE WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO ???????????
THAT AND FIGHTING CONSTANT CENSORSHIP CAN WEAR YOU OUT...
I GOT A JOB A FEW WEEKS AGO AFTER LOOKING FOR YRS...
THEN POST PONED IT SO I COULD MAKE A STAND IN A CHURCH...
THEN IT BECAME OBVIOUS NO ONE CARED IF WE STOOD OR NOT...
WHILE MY LIFE IS PUT ON HOLD....
EVEN THOUGH WE WERE TRYING TO CHANGE THINGS FOR EVERYONE... NO ONE CARED ...
LIKE THE BROWNS... THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH WHO CARE... THAT IT WILL REALLY CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE END...
I HATE TO SAY THAT, BUT I HAVE TO CALL THINGS THE WAY I SEE THEM.
THE COPS WILL WAIT UNTIL INTREST HAS DIED DOWN TO A SAFE LEVEL AND THEN...
SIMPLY BECAUSE EVERYONE THINKS EVERYONE SHOULD ADJUST TO ACCOMMODATE THEM.... LIKE THE BROWN'S NIEGHBORS.
I UNDERSTAND CHRIST ALL TO WELL WHEN HE SAID FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO..........
WHAT A SAD WORLD IT IS............
JUST MY OPINION !
SINCERELY,
REV. MARY

BUT YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE AS TO THE MAIL YOU WOULD GET IF I PUBLISHED THIS SHI# YOU JUST WROTE.
AND THOUGH YOU APPOLIGIZED YOU TURNED AND ASKED ME TO ADJUST TO YOUR HANDICAP????
CONTINUEING ALONG YOUR RUDE COURSE...........
EXCUSE ME ??????????
BECAUSE I LOVE THE PURITY OF ELAINES HEART I WILL SPARE YOU THE BURNING YOU WOULD RECIEVE IF I PUBLISHED YOU RUDENESS !!!!!!!!!!!
BUT DON'T EVEN PRETEND YOU ARE RIGHT !
YOU ARE NOT !
AND ONE MORE RUDE LETTER FROM YOU AND I WILL NOT SPARE YOU !
Date: Jun 26, 2007 9:17 AM
MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE AFTER WEAVER ARRIVED THE BROWNS ASKED RENO TO LEAVE ???????????
WEAVER LONG TIME ACCUSED OF BEING A WHITE SUPREMIST.......
RENO & FAMILY OBVIOUSLY NOT WHITE ?????????
HELLO
GUESS THAT'S BECAUSE I USE CAPS TOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This only takes away from the cause in hand and adds nothing good at all.
This speaks volumes about Rev. Mary!
This is kind of support is NOT needed!
Maybe someone has the time to help poor Rev. Mary, I do not.

NOW IS THE TIME WE COME TOGETHER!

~A
Yes, of course if someone dares argue with them, they must be cointelpro. :lol:
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Rev Mary, the woman that Anthony Sciarrone is trashing, is indeed almost blind and is dying of terminal cancer. Aren't Ed Brown's loyal followers sweet and compassionate humans?Anthony has a lot of nerve using "Peace" as his sign in name. Rumors has it :twisted: that Anthony has a warrant or two out for his arrest...

Reno's father's comment is here:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =170785320

Scroll roughly 1/3 down the page and look for a picture of Super Mario.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

After going to the Rev. Marys page and almost got stoned just looking with all the drug related content.
Anthony would know. Here's his page on DMT (DimethylTryptamine) :

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... 145a558f3e
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Demosthenes wrote:Reno's father's comment is here:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =170785320

Scroll roughly 1/3 down the page and look for a picture of Super Mario.
Thanks, Demo! :D
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Demosthenes wrote:
After going to the Rev. Marys page and almost got stoned just looking with all the drug related content.
Anthony would know. Here's his page on DMT (DimethylTryptamine) :
Well, his usage of hallucinogens sure explains a lot. :lol:

I find it extremely odd that a major stoner like Anthony would insult a dying woman for smoking pot to relieve pain.

That poor woman is terribly ill, especially to be even younger than me. Sad.
gezco

Post by gezco »

This whole thing just keeps getting more and more idiotic. Now Ron Paul is comparing Ed Brown to Gandhi. I used to think Ron Paul wasn’t a total moron. I guess I’ve overestimated him.

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx ... b13525b43b
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Paul had never heard of the Browns when he did that interview. He backed off on the support somewhat the following day on Fox News:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZnzGredcIs&e
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

LPC, did you see that Fred Smart is now comparing the tax denier morons to the Quakers?

http://questforfairtrialinconcordnh.blo ... ement.html
Last edited by Demosthenes on Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:LPC, did you see that Fred Smart is now comparing the tax denier morons to the Quakers?

http://questforfairtrialinconcordnh.blogspot.com/
Did you see it links to a paper by some Coral Gable high school students about Quakers?

http://cghs.dadeschools.net/slavery/ant ... uakers.htm
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:LPC, did you see that Fred Smart is now comparing the tax denier morons to the Quakers?
Another example of the "laughed at Galileo" illogic.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.