LostHead Woodwalker has a moment of lucidity

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

LostHead Woodwalker has a moment of lucidity

Post by Quixote »

Woodwalker has attempted to rain on the LostHeads' parade.
Until someone files a law suit and wins there is no way the IRS goons are going to admit that CTC is right.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: LostHead Woodwalker has a moment of lucidity

Post by wserra »

Quixote wrote:
Until someone files a law suit and wins there is no way the IRS goons are going to admit that CTC is right.
Until someone falls off the edge, there is no way geologists are going to admit that the Earth is flat.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

As noted above, Woodwalker writes:
Until someone files a law suit and wins there is no way the IRS goons are going to admit that CTC is right.....
How dense can a person be? Followers of Cracking the Code (CtC) have filed numerous lawsuits over CtC -- and have lost every single time. Why would the IRS need to "admit" that CtC is "right"? The IRS wins in court against CtC every single time. The IRS says CtC is a scam. The courts have ruled that CtC is false and fraudulent. Woodwalker is an experienced poster over there; you would think after all this time, he would be aware of this.

Woodwalker continues:
.....As long as there are Payors that refuse to listen to the earners then we are in a catch 22. I have told my payor's [sic] and have show [sic] them the law but do you think they care NOOOOOOOO the only thing they want is not [to] be bothered ny [sic] the Goons. They [employers and other payors] would rather give your earnings away to the thiefs [sic] and fight you than do what is right.....
Yeah. So, you can't win in court and you can't get "payors" to go along with your scam. Boo-hoo!
.....Another thing wrong with the freedom movement is everyone is trying to make a quick buck......
Hey, brilliant observation, Einstein!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Quixote wrote:Woodwalker has attempted to rain on the LostHeads' parade.
That particular victory will happen about the time Orly Taitz becomes Obama's next Secretary of State.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:
Until someone falls off the edge, there is no way geologists are going to admit that the Earth is flat.
Damn!

I read the first post and began trying to think of just the right bon mot.

Then I read the second post and find that someone else has already come up with the bonest mot.

Damn!
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

From the same thread:
oldhawaiiscot wrote:we hear a lot of tax protesters, etc, losing cases. But very rarely, if ever, do you read about the IRS minions being sued and losing. And they do..
The irrationality here is both subtle and deep.

Yes, the IRS loses. But not against you or your friends with your crazy ideas.

But don't compare the number of your losses with the number of IRS losses. Instead, compare your wins with IRS wins. That would be (a) zero compared to (b) a number much larger than zero.

THAT is the comparison that is meaningful.

If you compared Babe Ruth's career (major league) strikeout record with my career (slow-pitch softball) strikeout record, it might not look that bad. But if you compare Ruth's career home run record (714) with my lifetime record (0), the comparison is much clearer.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yes, but all those nasty little facts keep getting in the way of a not so really good fantasy, and they really don't want to see that at all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

LPC wrote:
wserra wrote:
Damn!

I read the first post and began trying to think of just the right bon mot.

Then I read the second post and find that someone else has already come up with the bonest mot.

Damn!
If you try to compete in witticisms again wserra, he'll bone your mot every time.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

grixit wrote:If you try to compete in witticisms again wserra, he'll bone your mot every time.
Thanks. Now I have a mental image of Wes boning LPC's mot. My inside eyes are weeping.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

webhick wrote:
grixit wrote:If you try to compete in witticisms again wserra, he'll bone your mot every time.
Thanks. Now I have a mental image of Wes boning LPC's mot. My inside eyes are weeping.
Well, at least you got another idea for one of your "films"...
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

CaptainKickback wrote: He goes on to note how 6 months into "standing tall" he has been notified that he is frivolous by the IRS - rather, he is arguing a frivolous tax position and facing fines.

Right the first time, he is frivolous, and very, very stupid, and he, and the rest, are just too dim to get the great honking clue that has been handed to them, not only on a silver platter, but with glowing neon lights around it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

User "doolums" has more to say:

What I (and others, I'm sure) am wondering is whether Pet's case sets a pecedent [sic] (independent of what the Judge and Jury did)?
What the heck is a precedent "independent of what the judge did"?
With Pete in jail, it seems that appeals are not going well. (I haven't read all of this forum so I may have not gotten the whole story.) In any case, are The Boys tightening the screws because of Pete's case? And if Pete's case is precedent setting, what chance does a guy like me have in court? I've read over Pete's briefs and I couldn't begin to write legalese that well without law school - and then it would be doubtful.
One of your mistakes is to think that "writing legalese" is somehow a substitute for having the law on your side.
I just got a "your return is frivolous" letter for 2008. I do not work for anyone so their info is based on 1099s, not W-2s and I am not asking for anything in return. Based on what Pete showed in his book, I finally decided to finally file after all these years. Here's what makes it interesting - 6 months after filing, I sent in a transcript request and it showed that my return was accepted and that I owed nothing - all zeros.

So, now then they change their minds and decide my return is "frivolous"? How can they do that?

In my case, the IRS has a lien on me. They claim I owe them in excess of $400K - due to my non-filling [sic] since 1994. Of course, this was before I learned about Pete. Although it's not germain [sic] to this forum, I'm just pointing out that I have demonstrated a willingness to do battle with them. This leads to my next point:

Although I'm not too concerned about a $5000 penalty being placed on me - what's $5000 added to $400,000+, hey? - I can see where others get discouraged. After all these years and all the various tactics that have proven not to work, now this. It gets damn tedious.

If I mention I've considered giving in and figuring a way to compromise with them - heck, how many of you are functioning with a lien on your head? It's a bitch. - I dread the recriminations and bad-mouthing I've been witnessing on here. I don't need that. Nobody needs that. For everyone that has had the courage to write in and give their opinions why they are bailing, there are many others that probably haven't - and many of them may have been borderline (like me) who were looking for help and figured they'd get shot down. Hardly productive. Like calling the suicide hotline and being told you're a loser.

We need numbers. We can't afford to lose people. We need to support Pete. We need to keep bombarding the IRS with our letters. And we need to stay on point - this forum can sure venture off into territories that have nothing to do with the main issue - "income" taxes. What a waste of time.

Which leads me to my final question: has anyone on here managed to write an anti-"frivolous" letter - that worked - lately? If so, has it been posted? I could use some help. (Ad hominem attacks not required. Thank you.)
(bolding added)

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 7ef1#27712
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

"Doolums" receives a pathetic response from "oldhawaiiscott" -- who simply provides a link to one of Weston White's web sites.

Now, that's a real solution! The wit and wisdom of Weston White.....

Recall also that Weston White has lambasted Pete Hendrickson in no uncertain terms.