Bailey's Lament

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Troy Beam

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

webhick wrote:
The Observer wrote:Are hypocrites plant, animal or mineral?
Imaginary hamsters.
No, you must be thinking of hypocritters.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:No, you must be thinking of hypocritters.
You mean these?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Donald Bailey

Post by Donald Bailey »

I take it you like to make some people angry.Sorry,but it won't work with me. It must be exciting to be a pervert. It is the end result that matters in all things. Your end is coming.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Donald Bailey wrote:I take it you like to make some people angry.Sorry,but it won't work with me. It must be exciting to be a pervert. It is the end result that matters in all things. Your end is coming.
If you think we're trying to "make some people angry" then you must be one of those people. Congratulations on being completely unaffected!
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Donald Bailey wrote:I take it you like to make some people angry.

Yeah, I guess being confronted with the truth does make people like you angry.

Sorry, but it won't work with me.

Oh, really? Then why have you responded to everything said to you with chickenshit snarkiness?

It must be exciting to be a pervert.

Perhaps; but I wouldn't know that, and neither would the other people who've wasted their time trying to knock some sense into you. :P :P :P

It is the end result that matters in all things.

True; but whatever does that have to do with you and your posts here?

Your end is coming.
As it does to all of us. I suspect, though, that given your delusions and given the fact that you ratted out a prominent TDer (to save your own miserable hide?), yours will come sooner than ours.

And, by the way, thanks for admitting that you have absolutely nothing with which to rebut anything that we've said. If you HAD something, you'd put it on here instead of whining like a first grader and tossing around insults.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Tue May 24, 2011 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Donald Bailey wrote:I take it you like to make some people angry.Sorry,but it won't work with me. It must be exciting to be a pervert. It is the end result that matters in all things. Your end is coming.
It's amazing how fast some trolls can get from "somewhat annoying" to "completely boring."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Donald Bailey wrote:Your end is coming.
I have heard that before from others like you. They were wrong and you are wrong. BTW, I thought you were leaving.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Donald Bailey

Re: Demosthenes

Post by Donald Bailey »

You are hard/difficult to understand.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Donald Bailey wrote:You are hard/difficult to understand.
Judging from your previous posts, getting you to understand what we're saying is like trying to train a Percheron to win horse racing's Triple Crown.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

That's 'cos he's erudite.*

* Not an epoxy adhesive.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Donald Bailey

Re:The Operative

Post by Donald Bailey »

The reason why you are here is because you're not all there.
To everyone else,I'm new at computers and admit I apparently don't know how to or who to properly address my comments to, but I am learning. I apologize to anyone who I may have mistakenly said something to which should have been directed to another. The evidence will soon be coming abundantly for whoever implied I did not have any, that is when I can understand how and who to send it to. RE: Millard Fillmore, I apologize. I meant to say: I bet you don't like what Andrew Jackson SAID re: paper money. I left out the word,"said." Now,CRUCIFY ME.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

You are easy/easy to understand. We see people like you here all the time.

You're the kind of guy who is no stranger to federal and state courts in New Mexico, right? Are you the guy who once sued a state district attorney, an assistant DA, the New Mexico attorney general, etc., in federal court, seeking a temporary restraining order in your state criminal case to stay the state proceeding until it could be "finally determined" whether or not you were "a United States citizen?" Did you ask the federal court to determine whether, if you were found not to be a U.S. citizen, you would be "still amenable to procedural due process as in mandated by the Fourteenth Amendment"? Was that you?

Is that you? Does your middle name start with a "B", and rhyme with "rain"?

If that was you, that didn't go very well for you, did it, Donald? The federal case was thrown out in 2001, and your appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit was dismissed.

Let's see now.... Hmmm.... You seem to have a bit of a rap sheet in New Mexico, though these charges seemed to have been dismissed...... I don't see any serious criminal convictions....

[sounds of flipping through papers...]

Here are some more federal proceedings......

And, OH! What a surprise! Is this you? You're one of those guys who, at one point in your court pleadings, put a hyphen between your first and middle name? And a COLON between your middle and last names?

How very wackadoosterish of you!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Donald Bailey wrote:Now,CRUCIFY ME.
No need to - you have done an excellent job in this thread of nailing yourself to the cross.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Donald Bailey

Re: Pottapaug1938

Post by Donald Bailey »

How long have you been training or trying to train percherons?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Donald Bailey wrote:How long have you been training or trying to train percherons?
Donald -- if you understood my comment to mean that I have ever tried to do this, you must be twins because one of you couldn't be this clueless. You missed the point of my post by a country mile.

I'd explain my reference further; but I don't think you'd understand if I did.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Donald Bailey wrote:How long have you been training or trying to train percherons?
Donald. Here's a thought - why not simply argue your thesis? Why not start a thread and begin to argue your main points. You're simply not going to get anywhere with "gotcha" questions. Everyone on here is far too smart for that. That may work with the people you hang around, but it won't work here. So, go ahead - make your arguments.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Pottapaug1938

Re: Troy and Donald

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Imalawman wrote:
Donald. Here's a thought - why not simply argue your thesis? Why not start a thread and begin to argue your main points. You're simply not going to get anywhere with "gotcha" questions. Everyone on here is far too smart for that. That may work with the people you hang around, but it won't work here. So, go ahead - make your arguments.
If he HAD a thesis, or HAD any arguments, he'd have made them by now. Instead, the best we get is something about making them once he figures out his computer, or something like that. He's like the courtroom lawyer who knows that his case is weak on both fact and law, and knows that his only hope is to shout loudly, wave his arms and hope to win via sheer theatrics.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Meanwhile, you live in the lap of luxury, one dollar at a time. Have you found another "executive" paper signing job yet? Or are you back to digging weeds and shifting boxes? I mean, there's no shame in those, it's honest work, but it must be a real come down after having tasted life in the corporate world.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Re:The Operative

Post by grixit »

Donald Bailey wrote:The reason why you are here is because you're not all there.
To everyone else,I'm new at computers and admit I apparently don't know how to or who to properly address my comments to, but I am learning. I apologize to anyone who I may have mistakenly said something to which should have been directed to another. The evidence will soon be coming abundantly for whoever implied I did not have any, that is when I can understand how and who to send it to. RE: Millard Fillmore, I apologize. I meant to say: I bet you don't like what Andrew Jackson SAID re: paper money. I left out the word,"said." Now,CRUCIFY ME.

Actually we don't like what Andrew Jackson *did* with paper money. Look it up some time.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Bailey's Lament

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:Actually we don't like what Andrew Jackson *did* with paper money. Look it up some time.
I hope this isn't that sordid story about his visit to the outhouse.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff