Bailey's Lament

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Pottapaug1938

Post by wserra »

Imalawman wrote:Donald. Here's a thought - why not simply argue your thesis?
You hadda ask.

Well, here it is, contained in the complaint of this "free White Christian male" (isn't he special?) in 00cv242 (DNM).

As Famspear notes above, dismissed, affirmed by the 10th Circuit.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Re: Bailey's Lament

Post by . »

20 pages of magic words and incantation right down to the mandatory thumbprint. The [brackets] are a nice touch.

Van Pelt has some serious competition for king of the looney-tunes.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Doc C - you edited my post rather than quoting it. I fixed it.

Dr. Caligari's comment, with which I surely agree:

That is one huge pile of genuine frontier gibberish!
- David Hume
Donald Bailey

Post by Donald Bailey »

Where can I find and read this Bailey's Lament. I also submitted a reply regarding being ordered to testify in the Troy Beam case but that does not show up either. I wonder why?
wserra

Post by wserra »

Donald Bailey wrote:Where can I find and read this Bailey's Lament.
Maybe this is it. It appears to be an attempt to rescind your social security number, but it's probably not safe to guess in matters like this.
I also submitted a reply regarding being ordered to testify in the Troy Beam case but that does not show up either. I wonder why?
I checked the logs - no one touched anything of yours. If it's not here, you probably hit the "Back" button on your browser rather than "Submit".

I'd sue Bill Gates.
- David Hume
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Donald Bailey wrote:Where can I find and read this Bailey's Lament. I also submitted a reply regarding being ordered to testify in the Troy Beam case but that does not show up either. I wonder why?
It's also possible that you didn't click the "allow" button on your browser.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

wserra wrote:Doc C - you edited my post rather than quoting it. I fixed it.
Ooops!
:oops:
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Wow this nutter was apparently separated at birth from DMVP, with the thumb-prints and lawful money. I wonder what was going through the mind of the notary who stamped it.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Donald Bailey wrote:If anyone "out there" can tell me how a "Federal Reserve Note" is a DOLLAR, maybe I can see/understand at least some things better. HELP!!!
Well, you can take 50,000 FRNs and sell them to a German company in exchange for a ML350 Mercedes Benz, which goes for $50,000. Maybe you can figure it out from there; hardly anybody else has a problem with it except the wacko sovereign types.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So, in other words, Donnie boy's got the usual laundry list of criminal trespass, no driver's license, insurance, or registration, and the mean old New Mexico judicial system refuses to roll over for his home made "common law" nonsense filings and let him go, he's a sovrun, you know.

Yep, 20 pages of genuine maundering gibberish.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

. wrote:20 pages of magic words and incantation right down to the mandatory thumbprint. The [brackets] are a nice touch.

Van Pelt has some serious competition for king of the looney-tunes.
I just tried to read it and gave up. Though I'm curious as to what legal tender type money was used as bond or bail money.

One has to wonder if in other cases where the illegally obtained tax refunds were in the form of checks made out to "A SOVEREIGN", were they sent back for the name to be corrected? Do sovereigns not use bank and credit cards where the name is in all caps?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

He goes from a normal, rational, customary signature in '91 (see page 5 of the Social Security nonsense) to his special, magic signature with brackets in '00 in both filings linked above by Wes.

When did the hypen/colon/optional [brackets] name rubbish first surface?

Between '91 and '00? Is our new favorite punching bag an early or late adopter?

Surely someone so astute as to collect $1 per signature and then rat-out his co-conspirators must be right on top of things.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Re: Pottapaug1938

Post by Imalawman »

wserra wrote:
Imalawman wrote:Donald. Here's a thought - why not simply argue your thesis?
You hadda ask.

Well, here it is, contained in the complaint of this "free White Christian male" (isn't he special?) in 00cv242 (DNM).

As Famspear notes above, dismissed, affirmed by the 10th Circuit.
:shock: oh..[backing away slowly]
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Having read that gibberish, all I can say is that I question whether it is still permissible to use the word "retarded" in reference to Donald Blaine : (Bailey)
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Joey Smith wrote:Having read that gibberish, all I can say is that I question whether it is still permissible to use the word "retarded" in reference to Donald Blaine : (Bailey)
Having subjected myself to the same masochistic agony, I think that he's more like
"Donald Braine: Barely".... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Donald Bailey

Post by Donald Bailey »

On the cover page of an older New Mexico State Constitution, The Secretary of State's "Identity" appears and is separated by punctuation,i.e. Name and Surname.
I guess it's just fine and dandy that the former Secretary of State here in New Mexico can do that.
I asked her about it and she said: "Giron is not my name, it's my surname." Maybe, for that reason, She is no longer the Secretary of State. What audacity she had. I know you agree. It is not a good example for the peons,serfs to follow.

I wish I knew how to bring up documents as someone in your "Honorable" group does. Hey Look, You're either an Honorable person or you're not. Anyway bring up everything and there is a slight/slim chance the lights will come on.

I think you will agree with this. The,song,"My ol Kentucky Home says that all the darkies are homosexuals. That word is not used, but GAY is. Same difference, RIGHT? Of course.

By the way, Troy Beam shook my hand and thanked me for my testimony. Well, I promised to tell the truth and I did and NO!! I was not granted any immunity whatsoever nor do I want any.
Donald Bailey

Re: Bailey's Lament/Criminal Trespass

Post by Donald Bailey »

I was arrested at the Eddy County Courthouse,Carlsbad,N.M. and charged with Criminal Trespass.The Probable Cause and the answer?? PRAHLEE CAW WE DOAN WAUN CHOO HEUH!! DIS HEUH PUH LIC PRAP TIH AINE U TRYIN TAH INTUH FEAUH O WUH UHH PRYATE MATTUH!! The "pryat mattuh" was in regards to a Probate matter wherein I was the surviving spouse and had no idea a probate was already underway except through what your ilk call hearsay.An expensive wedding gift from my wife ended up in the Judge's house because I could not produce a receipt for the "gift." The Judge asked me, (and I appeared, in leg irons and handcuffs and an Orange ripped up jail suit) "Well,did you get a receipt from her?" You and your quatloose ilk would have been very pleased to have seen the smirk on his face when he asked me that. I guess it is just coincidence that the attorney and the judge were next door neighbors in another town. By the way, here is something else you will like. I was put in a torture chamber for 30 days this criminal trespass charge. By the way, I affirm under penalty of perjury, Judge Bean that whatever I write to the good right arms at QUATLOOS is true.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Donald Bailey wrote:On the cover page of an older New Mexico State Constitution, The Secretary of State's "Identity" appears and is separated by punctuation,i.e. Name and Surname.
I guess it's just fine and dandy that the former Secretary of State here in New Mexico can do that.
I asked her about it and she said: "Giron is not my name, it's my surname." Maybe, for that reason, She is no longer the Secretary of State. What audacity she had. I know you agree. It is not a good example for the peons,serfs to follow.
A hyphenated surname, a centuries old practice, is hardly the same as bizarre punctuation used because it is believed to have magical properties.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Donald Bailey

Post by Donald Bailey »

Why did the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals use it. I did not request that they do so. Look ! it's obvious You and Yours like the way the present form of government do things. I would ask you where you had your celebration party after the Waco incident but I already know the answer you would give. I will be 1 of 2. Either "It's none of your business or It's a deep dark ILL-lume E knot E secret." So I won't ask.
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

Donald Bailey wrote:Why did the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals use it. I did not request that they do so. Look ! it's obvious You and Yours like the way the present form of government do things. I would ask you where you had your celebration party after the Waco incident but I already know the answer you would give. I will be 1 of 2. Either "It's none of your business or It's a deep dark ILL-lume E knot E secret." So I won't ask.
We had a BBQ.