Yet Another Pete Henrickson Cracking the Code Success!

Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Yet Another Pete Henrickson Cracking the Code Success!

Post by Joey Smith »

doolums

Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:01 pm Post subject: 2008 frivolous letter
Hi all,

I just rec'd a frivolous letter - # 3176C (Different letter than they've been using?) - for 2008. This was the first time I had filed since 1994 and it was a 0-return with a spreadsheet of my corrected 1099s with the penalty/purgery statement at the bottom.

What makes this interesting is that 6 months after filing I asked for a transcript of my tax status for that year and got a printout showing it had been accepted and that I owed nothing. It was all zeros. In fact, I posted it on the forum to show that Pete's understanding and approach worked.

Now comes the frivolous letter. And I'm not sure quite what to do.

Like some others on here, I'm getting tired of fighting them - and now my wife is urging me to just pay the extortion to get them off our backs. I do not want to do that - simply because I know it's wrong.

Has anyone had a positive result with a "frivolous" letter rebuttal?

Thanks,
Doolums

Another day, another retard.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Yet Another Pete Henrickson Cracking the Code Success!

Post by wserra »

Joey Smith wrote:
doolums wrote:...
with the penalty/purgery statement at the bottom
Did it come in a barf bag?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The LoserHeads site should have the following slogan on its masthead:

"Tactical Victories, Strategic Losses"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

doolums wrote:
What makes this interesting is that 6 months after filing I asked for a transcript of my tax status for that year and got a printout showing it had been accepted and that I owed nothing. It was all zeros. In fact, I posted it on the forum to show that Pete's understanding and approach worked.
This is just one of the fundamental misunderstandings of the tax law and procedure that gets these LH'ers in trouble.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Dezcad wrote:
doolums wrote:
This is just one of the fundamental misunderstandings of the tax law and procedure that gets these LH'ers in trouble.
Exactly! The transcript shows "all zeroes," because the substitute return is incomplete.

When they receive these transcripts ("transcripts don't lie!"), they misunderstand what they're seeing and somehow jump to the conclusion that their legal interpretation is correct.

Then when the inevitable rejection comes, all of a sudden, they're asking for help.

Sometime later, if they get another transcript, there won't be "all zeroes."
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

If indeed an SFR has started, then doofus will next get an invitation for a chat, a 30 day letter, then his 90 day letter.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Yes! I did achieve success after reading Cracking the Code. I'm not sure why you'd want to publicize that though.
:mrgreen: