Non Mens Rea Talks Big

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Non Mens Rea Talks Big

Post by LPC »

Non Mens Rea wrote:You have some signficant errors in your FAQ, especially regarding what on some court cases ruled upon.
Lots of idiots and blowhards have made the same claim, and yet none have ever been able to name one.

You said "errors," plural, so you need to name two.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Non Mens Rea Talks Big

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

LPC wrote:
Non Mens Rea wrote:You have some signficant errors in your FAQ, especially regarding what on some court cases ruled upon.
Lots of idiots and blowhards have made the same claim, and yet none have ever been able to name one.

You said "errors," plural, so you need to name two.
I'm absolutely positive that he'll name two, and many more besides. The only trouble is that they won't be genuine errors, because his premises for labeling them as errors will be, at best, flawed, and often outright delusional.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I'm absolutely positive that he'll name two, and many more besides. The only trouble is that they won't be genuine errors, because his premises for labeling them as errors will be, at best, flawed, and often outright delusional.
And most would say Hendricksonian.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I split the discussion about banning anonymous posters here. Our troll du jour should have the floor to himself in his effort to show Dan the error of his ways.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Red Cedar PM
Burnished Vanquisher of the Kooloohs

Post by Red Cedar PM »

Crickets?

He already found the errors, why can't he post them?
"Pride cometh before thy fall."

--Dantonio 11:03:07
Grixit wrote:Hey Diller: forget terms like "wages", "income", "derived from", "received", etc. If you did something, and got paid for it, you owe tax.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

That was yesterday's troll du jour, long since gone, leaving only the smell behind.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Red Cedar PM wrote:Crickets?

He already found the errors, why can't he post them?
I'm guessing that he might not have regular access to the internet...
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown