Dr. Dino Thread

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Dr. Dino Thread

Post by notorial dissent »

I think delusional loon will do for now, otherwise I don't remember coming across him before.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hey, how about someone rents a nice piece of property from him. And when he opens the envelope that should contain the first month's check he finds a "Common Law Declaration of Homesteading".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Last time Paul Hansen showed up on the Q-radar.
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=4029&p=62533

There's some nice GASE-gibberish there too, for those who wants to remenisce about the days when the village idiots at least tried to make coherent arguments.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Paths of the Sea
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Paths of the Sea »

It seems as if Dr. Dino's Dinosaur Adventureland was to be auctioned off today, but I haven't seen any reports on the results of the auction.

Anyone here know what's up with that?

Here's the link to the advertised auction:

http://www.treasury.gov/auctions/treasu ... reet.shtml

Sincerely,
Maury enthusiast!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I wonder if any of my old buddies from talk.origins will participate.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Paths of the Sea wrote:It seems as if Dr. Dino's Dinosaur Adventureland was to be auctioned off today, but I haven't seen any reports on the results of the auction.

Anyone here know what's up with that?

Here's the link to the advertised auction:

http://www.treasury.gov/auctions/treasu ... reet.shtml

Sincerely,
Maury enthusiast!
What's the connection with 5720 Palafox Street? Was that his house/office?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Auction Listing wrote:$10,000 Cashier's check made payable to URS
Is that a typo?

ETA: Probably should have spent a wee bit more time trying to answer my own question. No, it's not a typo because it's in the lower right hand corner of the flyer as well.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
darling
First Mate
First Mate

Post by darling »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:What's the connection with 5720 Palafox Street? Was that his house/office?
The Hovind's own(ed) a number of properties on Palafox Street and Cummings Road. Kent lived on Cummings Road; I assume the properties on Palafox are all part of the "theme park" complex.

Speaking of which, a google search led to this gem.
On June 6-22-2011 the USA Treasury Department intends to sell 5720 North Palafox Highwayand 5800 block North Old Palafox Street, Pensacola, Florida.

The USA is currently recorded at the Registry of Deeds as the legal owner, pursuant to US Court Order, this notice is to inform all that the Record is incorrect. No US court can go beyond its “exclusive Legislative” authority pursuant to Article I, Section 8, (par.17) USA Const.1787, and is only limited to land owned by the USA pursuant to 28 USC CHAPTER 5, Sec.89. Florida. Both described properties for sell are owned by the Trusts as were of record January 2009. Upon investigation one may find that the sell will be AS-IS, this meaning if the USA is not legal owner it has no right to sell title, the purchaser then gets what he paid for, that being a mere belief of purchase with no right to possess. Challenge to any owner of the described land must take place before a court with territorial jurisdiction, of which the US proprietary administrative courts are not.

Paul John Hansen as Trustee, SEEmore at > freeinhabitant.info

Edit, which then led to this site:
http://www.2peter3.com/
which contains a whole bunch of Hoving-related kookery and legal filings.
I wonder if anyone else finds the writing style of "Elijah Green" transparently familiar.
Paths of the Sea

Paul John Hansen recently tried to intervene in Hovind's criminal trial.

The Court quickly denied his intervention effort, noting that Hansen was not a party to the action.

Otherwise, Dr. Dino's latest, multiple filings in his criminal case do bear the marks of Paul John Hansen and the "sovereign citizen" movement.

Sincerely,
Maury enthusiast!
ArthurWankspittle

darling wrote:Edit, which then led to this site:
http://www.2peter3.com/....
Which leads me to http://www.2peter3.com/Court_Docs/Hovin ... -10-11.pdf

Which, apart from being total sovereign ga-ga, is logically "shooting oneself in the foot". If the attorney in question shouldn't be practising law then what is a Paul John Hansen of Nebraska doing while claiming to be "counsel" for Kent Hovind?

Best thing that could happen? No-one buys it and Pensicola / Florida start asking the "trustee" for state taxes. OK that's not going to happen, but it will be an interesting question for PJ Hansen in a few months time.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

Sold:
June 22, 2011 5720 North Palafox, Pensacola FL - Commercial & Residential Bldgs $100,000.00
Paths of the Sea

Thanks for that heads up on the auction results.

I've been trying to watch for it, but you beat me to it!

Looks like someone got a real bargain; reports indicated the property was worth a lot more.

Or is it the case that the really valuable part of the parcel remains with Dr. Dino and/or his family/organizations.

As I recall, at one time Dr. Dino raised almost $400,000.00 to buy it back, but the Government apparently balked thinking they could get more at auction.

If that's the case, it looks like the Government might have come out better to have sold it back to Dr. Dino for the $400,000.00???

Sincerely,
Maury enthusiast!
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Paths of the Sea wrote:Thanks for that heads up on the auction results.

I've been trying to watch for it, but you beat me to it!

Looks like someone got a real bargain; reports indicated the property was worth a lot more.

Or is it the case that the really valuable part of the parcel remains with Dr. Dino and/or his family/organizations.

As I recall, at one time Dr. Dino raised almost $400,000.00 to buy it back, but the Government apparently balked thinking they could get more at auction.

If that's the case, it looks like the Government might have come out better to have sold it back to Dr. Dino for the $400,000.00???

Sincerely,
Maury enthusiast!
The address referred to in Arthur's post appears to be only one portion of the property. The parcel next to it on the property tax books is also listed as being owned by the United States. The appraisal for property tax purposes put the lot that was sold at $168,000. The appraisal for the lot next door is $111,000. I have not found any information to determine if that lot was auctioned yet.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Paths of the Sea

On related matters:

Jo Hovind's opening brief in her U.S. Tax Court, being due this week, has been filed. The Tax Court docket information, however, does not indicate that it can be "viewed".

Maybe someone here has access to it and can bring us a report?????

Still no rescheduled U.S. Tax Court trial date for Dr. Dino.

Sincerely,
Maury enthusiast!
Paths of the Sea

The Tax Court is now indicating that the Government has filed its opening brief in Jo Hovind's case.

Answering briefs are due by September 26, 2011.

Apparently the briefs are not going to be made available for viewing on the Tax Court website.

Sincerely,
Maury Enthusiast!