Larken Rose: Another Bad Idea

LOBO

Larken Rose: Another Bad Idea

Post by LOBO »

http://www.copblock.org/5475/when-shoul ... oot-a-cop/

Something tells me that the next time this idiot believes laws don't apply to him, its not going to end well.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Larken Rose: Another Bad Idea

Post by notorial dissent »

Somehow, Larkin Rose and the phrase "bad idea", just seem to be made for each other, kind of like logic and Larkin Rose don't.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Needless to say, this is the kind of "thinking" that led to the deaths of Jerry Kane, his son, and two police officers.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Did he get out? Please tell me he didn't write this on the computer in the prison library.

And if he did, is he gonna use it as a mitigating fact at his parole hearing 'Yes, I've taken up writing some civic advice columns, your honor"
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This guy has overdosed on what I call "Lexington Kool-Aid". He has this romantic vision of himself on a new Lexington Green, firearm in hand, banding together with others to resist the Dark Forces of the ebil gummint, come to take away his precious freedoms.

I wish I had a dollar for every flaw in his arguments/rants.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

With this "When you should shoot a cop" nonsense he has gone from crazy and twisted and mildly criminal to blatantly so. The question is "When you should shoot a paytriot" or rather when they should be tasered and handcuffed and pistol-whipped.

There was another such nut among the leaders at the "Porcupine Festival" a few years ago who was inebriated with the Lexington koolaid, paytriot pastor Garret Lear. He talked about how in his run-in with the IRS he had won in court. "You'll never hear from us again" they said according to him.

This is his site: http://www.thepatriotpastor.org/

As usual the other side of his "ministry" requires a fair amount of research. Like--how many people have been ripped off or sold down the river by his ministry of deception?
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

Gregg wrote:Did he get out? Please tell me he didn't write this on the computer in the prison library.

And if he did, is he gonna use it as a mitigating fact at his parole hearing 'Yes, I've taken up writing some civic advice columns, your honor"
According to the BOP inmate locator, Larken was released on December 29, 2006. A few months ago, someone posted a video of Larkin and his family performing.

http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.p ... se#p120499

There is no parole in the federal system, but inmates can get credit of "good time" of up to 54 days a year. I'm not sure if writing a column about "when to shoot a cop" while in federal prison would impact the good time computation, but I suspect it might.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm confusing him with someone else, the one I'm thinking of is a lawyer, maybe recently disbarred, who is from Oklahoma maybe and just got sentenced within the last year.

I need to get the updated Idiot Playbook so I can keep up.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Gregg wrote:I'm confusing him with someone else, the one I'm thinking of is a lawyer, maybe recently disbarred, who is from Oklahoma maybe and just got sentenced within the last year.
You're thinking of Oscar Stilley.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Rosie still lives in the Philadelphia area, correct?

If so, he should REALLY think before threatening police officers.

The Philadelphia police are not known for a kinder, gentler reputation.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Since when, might one ask, has Barkin' Larkin ever been accused of having any sense, common or otherwise?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.