How Do I Unconvince Myself?

Harvester

Re: How Do I Unconvince Myself?

Post by Harvester »

Arthur Rubin wrote:That last sentence is true, in a sense. But the government is good at finding things. webhick and demo are also good at finding things....
Not good enough obviously. Demo did try to gain my confidence posing as "Michael Chavez III." Ask her how that turned out. :mrgreen:

LPC, there's no conflict to reconcile. Hendrickson believed he filed accurate returns, and I believe him. Title 26 is largely smoke & mirrors. The jury, heavily influenced by social conditioning & the judge, was not allowed to see the statutes. Not realizing they were consenting slaves on the internatl banking cartel's farm, naturally found him guilty of escaping the same plantation.

I prefer not to argue but rely on the law, not judicial interpretation.
nikki2

Post by nikki2 »

Hamster, you are a total moron. Citing SFBFKADMVP as an authoritative source clearly shows that you, too, are residing in your own personal dreamland.

Whether you believe the blowhardmeister is meaningless. He had decided he didn't want to pay imcome taxes. He came up with a warped interpretation of the law to support his decision. He was wrong. He lost. Many people he sucked in to his moronic theory also lost.

No matter what you say or how many times you say it, Pete was wrong.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Harvester wrote:Not good enough obviously. Demo did try to gain my confidence posing as "Michael Chavez III." Ask her how that turned out. :mrgreen:
Never happened.
Demo.
nikki2

Post by nikki2 »

OMFG :!:

Hamster is now tangling with the omniscient omnipotent melon headed goddess.

With any luck, the fallout will be contained to a safe area.
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

nikki2 wrote:OMFG :!:

It's a pomelo. That's a citrus fruit, not a melon.

But I'm with you. RUN FOR COVER!!!
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Learn when to admit you're wrong and move on.
Hear, hear, and the corollary: swallow your pride.

Funny how these concepts apply equally to tilting at the IRS windmill, and also to maintaining a marriage and a productive career.

Sad how the TP types appear so bad at both. They are just badly socialized in every way imaginable.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

nikki2 wrote:OMFG :!:

Pinpoint precision bombing usually resolves the issue, which isn't to say it won't be messy at ground zero.

LPC, regrettably, from what you have posted, it is pretty apparent that your correspondent is either, to put not too fine a point on it, dumbern' a rock, and/or very willfully blind to what is going on around him. He has formed a view of events that fits what he wants to see, and as only what he wants to see, disregarding the obvious, and gives no real evidence of actually wanting to "really" get out of the sucking quagmire he is in, but is looking more for an excuse to pull back for now to satisfy other pressures. Unfortunately, I don't see any positive outcome in any of this.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

Harvester wrote:Hendrickson believed he filed accurate returns, and I believe him. Title 26 is largely smoke & mirrors.
Baloney, no he didn't, and I don't think you do. You know that if you end up in court you will lose, that's why you won't tell the truth and facts about your own situation. You survive by being irrelevant. The reason you are a total effing loser and going to stay that way is that you can't "get your mind right". That is the fundamental problem.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Harvester wrote:Hendrickson believed he filed accurate returns, and I believe him.
So what? 12 members of a jury DIDN'T believe him and that's what counts.
Harvester wrote:I like to think Title 26 is largely smoke & mirrors. Because it suits my delusions
Is that more like it?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I can't help but thinking that the facts from the original post seem to fit LH poster Justinprime, do you think it might be?

And it looks to me like LH has folded again...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote:I can't help but thinking that the facts from the original post seem to fit LH poster Justinprime, do you think it might be?........
Hmmmmm... that's an interesting theory. "Justinprime" was posting similar statements at losthorizons back in April.

EDIT: From the Big Brother Illuminati Freemason Evil International Bankster super-secret double-naught spy archives on Hendrickson follower "justinprime":
Got tired of waiting, so I called the IRS and after a couple transfers, I landed in the auditing dept.

They informed me my 'position' is 'frivolous'. I don't know what "position" that is......
Liar. He knows very well what the position is. He's just playing word games.
.....The IRS employee encouraged me to commit perjury and alter my submission. Either that or be fined $10,000 (joint return).

I talked with my wife and she is not willing to fight this, unfortunately. I hate to say it, but I'll be perjuring myself and giving them what they want. While I am frustrated, enraged, ready to fight this, sad and then some... "we" decided it's not worth what may come, like marital and financial strain. Well, she decided that[,] and I am not going to be picking a fight with my wife and the IRS at the same time.

I can't bear knowing what I know and not being able to follow through with it. It's an awful feeling.

In no way do I think that we we're doing here in the [losthorizons dot com] forum is wrong, or what Pete has shared with us is wrong. This is simply the IRS abusing its discretion and trying to stifle an educated [i.e., losthorizons-Cracking the Code-Pete Hendrickson tax scam] return.
-----user "justinprime" at the losthorizons dot com forum on April 13, 2011
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

From the aforementioned weblog of "Jay Spencer":
Support (in my battle with the IRS) from my family? My friends? My wife? No, No, and No. (She still loves me, but she can't take the physical and mental stress any more.)

So, I must choose between supporting the physical and mental health of my wife, and standing firm on my principles.

I must choose, as my father's son and namesake, as the only brother to three wonderful sisters, and as a loving and loyal husband, to choose my wife's welfare over what I still believe to be (in all other respects) the right choice.

Unless some kind of miracle happens, this is how this story ends.

Pete Hendrickson is still in federal prison, and I can't help my wife if I join him there.
--Jay Spencer on July 26, 2011
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

Famspear wrote:Liar. He knows very well what the position is. He's just playing word games
Position: head in the sand, ass aimed at the sky.