Michael Ioane Posting As Friends Of Michael Ioane

Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Michael Ioane Posting As Friends Of Michael Ioane

Post by Joey Smith »

- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Michael Ioane Posting As Friends Of Michael Ioane

Post by wserra »

"Perhaps some of his victims should bring a Federal Unfair Trade Practices suit or perhaps maybe it is time to obtain a Declaratory Order from federal court stating that Quatloos is nothing more than a Internal Revenue Service front organization."

Go for it, doofus.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Hey, we're "A sight known for being verbally abusive, slanderous and misguiding."

But there's no denying that we're a site to behold.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Tagged: court, Friends of Michael Ioane, Government, government fraud, irs, Jay Adkisson, michael ioane, michael scott ioane, mike ioane, Online Harassment, quatloos, Quatloose, wrogfull treatment
Ya know, sometimes people make their own case for why they should have been drowned at birth more then anyone else ever can. See anything wrong with these tags?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

CaptainKickback wrote:Actually, it is not the site that is verbally abusive. Heck, not even I can be called verbally abusive and I have gotten ut some large munitions. Why? Becasue I am not communicating by voice and sound, hence I cannot be verbal.
No, "verbal" in this context means abuse in words, as opposed to physical abuse or emotional abuse.

The meaning of "verbal" has become confused with "oral" in some contexts, so the phrase "verbal contract" has become synonymous with "oral contract" even though a "verbal contract" could be in writing because words can be either written or spoken. (There are non-verbal contracts, because it's possible to form a contract by actions, such as by putting a product package on the counter and handing the sales clerk a $20 bill.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote:"Perhaps some of his victims should bring a Federal Unfair Trade Practices suit or perhaps maybe it is time to obtain a Declaratory Order from federal court stating that Quatloos is nothing more than a Internal Revenue Service front organization."

Go for it, doofus.
"Don't throw me in da briar patch!"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Tagged: court, Friends of Michael Ioane, Government, government fraud, irs, Jay Adkisson, michael ioane, michael scott ioane, mike ioane, Online Harassment, quatloos, Quatloose, wrogfull treatment
Does he mean "grogfull"? Cuz I could use one after reading this.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
onlynusa

Fraudulent Promoters-Ioane

Post by onlynusa »

It May Take Federal Gov't Awhile..But You Will Get Yours!!
Michael Ioane....
Merced County tax promoter convicted of conspiracy

FRESNO
October 3, 2011 9:28pm

• Promoted ways to try to hide income from I RS

• More than $1.3 million in back taxes were evaded

Michael Ioane, 50, of Atwater has been convicted by a U.S. District Court jury of conspiracy to defraud the United States and four counts of presenting fictitious documents to the United States, says U.S. Attorney Benjamin Wagner.

According to the evidence presented at trial, between January 1999 and April 2009, Mr. Ioane conspired with others to defraud the United States by evading income tax.

Mr. Ioane, who operated under the name Acacia Corporate Management and First Amendment Publishers, promoted sham or abusive trusts that purported to shield assets and income from the Internal Revenue Service, the government contended.

He created sham trusts with different trustees and transferred the properties of co-defendant Vincent Steven Booth of Bakersfield into these new trusts to deceive the IRS and distance Mr.Booth from the assets. Mr. Ioane also caused bogus liabilities to be filed against Mr. Booth’s properties to create the appearance of no equity in those properties, according to the court.

He caused false “Bills of Exchange” to be presented to the IRS that he claimed to extinguish all or part of Mr. Booth’s tax debt. Ioane also created fraudulent deed transfers of Mr. Booth’s property in an effort to keep it out of the reach of the IRS.

As a result of Ioane’s conduct in conspiring with Booth, more than $1.3 million in back taxes were evaded.

Mr. Booth pleaded guilty to the conspiracy on July 20. As part of the guilty plea, Mr. Booth is working to pay the back taxes that are owed to the IRS. He is to be sentenced on Nov. 10.

Mr. Ioane is scheduled to be sentenced by U.A. District Judge Lawrence O’Neill on Dec. 16, at which time he faces a maximum statutory penalty for the conspiracy of five years and a fine of up to $250,000, and 25 years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each count of presenting fictitious instrument to the United States.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Re: Fraudulent Promoters-Ioane

Post by Lambkin »

Welcome to Quatloos, onlynusa!