Two SNs on bills!

Edit in above please:

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: United States Notes

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

***** wrote:Two SNs on bills!

Edit in above please:

I have no idea what the guy means by "(t)wo SNs on bills!", nor do I care; but I will observe that all US currency has borne two serial numbers for many years In the case of the most recent issues, the serial numbers have consisted of two letters, eight numbers and a letter. The first and last letters, and the numbers, are completely random; and the second letter matches that of the issuing bank. For example, the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston is indicated by the letter "A" and the number "1" (see below the serial number at upper left), so that a FRN distributed through it might be, for example, GA38563857R. One issued by the Dallas FRB might be FK18376937H, and one from New York might be HB17272004R.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: United States Notes

Post by JamesVincent »

Hey look.... someone defacing money again... now there using pentagrams. Yawn.....snort.....
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"