Miss Anything?

Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Miss Anything?

Post by Imalawman »

I've been swamped with work and other life events and haven't been on here in months. I don't see that anything remarkable occurred. No new tax protestors to watch?

When is the next guru going to step up? It seems like its been a while since the last nutty theory emerged. Is tax protesting finally going the way of the buffalo?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Miss Anything?

Post by JamesVincent »

Think the Cap'n has a point. That, and to add, there isnt as much income to hide taxes on right now so the TP and TD scene may be ebbing for a little while. We need a good economy makeover for the morons to come out of the woodwork like cockroaches at night outside of Gitmo.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Re: Miss Anything?

Post by Lambkin »

Welcome back! Tax cheats come and go, they'll be back. It's sort of like a seasonal sport, you get to watch for a few months, then it goes away for a while and you go through some withdrawal, but cheating on taxes is an eternal pursuit.