Clarkson Enjoined

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Two questions:

1. Did he wear his cape at the ceremony?

2. Did her wedding vows include "love honor and cherish any stray bum, psycho, prophet, or presidential candidate that my husband may choose to install on the living room couch"?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Weathervane

Re: re: Clarkson Enjoined

Post by Weathervane »

Wait a minute...is that Gene in drag?
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

News to me: Not only was Clarkson disbarred, but in 2004 he was found in criminal contempt for continuing to practice law and was sentenced to six months in prison (suspended for five years upon certain conditions). See http://www.judicial.state.sc.us/opinion ... orderNo=94
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

webhick wrote:Look at the top of her hair, and the top of his right shoulder - notice the white glow indicative of alternative residual background? And the lighting on the two of them doesn't quite fit the background lighting....Was the photo of them photoshopped into another?
It really looks to me as though the photo was backlit (setting sun behind them) and the photographer (correctly) forced the flash to illuminate them in the foreground.

In other words, the person taking the picture had something more sophisticated than a Brownie, knew how to use it, and the results were respectable.

Nothing more to it than that.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Trippy

Re: re: Clarkson Enjoined

Post by Trippy »

tommygun wrote:Image

Wait a minute...is that Gene in drag?
Goshdang ... now I have ginger ale EVERYWHERE.

KEYBOARD WARNING, PLEASE!!!
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

LPC wrote:It really looks to me as though the photo was backlit (setting sun behind them) and the photographer (correctly) forced the flash to illuminate them in the foreground.

In other words, the person taking the picture had something more sophisticated than a Brownie, knew how to use it, and the results were respectable.

Besides, who is going to superimpose their wedding photo so that the bride and groom are standing in front of a single wide rather than, say, on a Caribbean beach?
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

bride and groom
600 pounds of wedded bliss.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

. wrote:
bride and groom
Yeah, but imagine the amount of food at that wedding!!! They probably handed everyone their own 12 piece bucket of Fried Chicken. (Clarkson getting two buckets since he was the groom)
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

I think this photo pretty much sums up the life one can expect to live being a tax protester. It should scare just about all the TPs straight.

The next time that teenaged TP comes around talking about how cool it would be to never have a bank account, only work for cash jobs, and such, show him that picture.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:
LPC wrote:It really looks to me as though the photo was backlit (setting sun behind them) and the photographer (correctly) forced the flash to illuminate them in the foreground.

Besides, who is going to superimpose their wedding photo so that the bride and groom are standing in front of a single wide rather than, say, on a Caribbean beach?
Single-wide on a lake with a deck and decent landscaping. Perhaps his single-wide is a run down POS in the middle of a white-trash trailer park with the landscaping consisting of dead grass, beer bottles, old tires, and a rusted-out pickup with an angry ugly old mix breed dog that bites anything that moves.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

. wrote:
bride and groom
On a more serious note, I do have questions how long such bliss will last, given Clarkson's behavior and mindset. My pessmistic side sees a situation where this woman will be controlled, browbeaten and manipulated.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

The injunction is posted now on the front page. Interesting spin, but denying he did any of the activities the Gov. alleged means that he's got no intention of slowing down.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Somehow, the following doesn't seem to comply with the spirit of the injunction.
The Great One wrote:IRS/DOJ admits Clarkson effective!
Now official: PN hurts tax thieves!

Clarkson's cost to the evil tax service found incalculable and monstrous.

After five years of harassment, the IRS and the highly paid tax lawyers persuaded an otherwise good judge to enjoin Clarkson from doing those things which he did not do anyway. Since Clarkson was not engaged in these activities, he was unable to defend himself because he lacked standing or a real interest in the case.

View first page below and click here for the rest of the order.

http://www.patriotnetwork.info/
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

I didn't do nuthin'!
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.