But wait, there's more

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I just finally listened to the beginning of today’s radio show from the archives, and Ed said that a follower was driving Elaine’s car when it was involved in the fender bender and impounded. I had come in 20 minutes late when I first listened earlier today.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

. wrote:
took advantage of Elaine’s expert experience in dental care.
It's good that their followers now know how to brush and floss their tooth.
Dammit, where was the keyboard warning on that one? :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that despite her failings Elaine is a very good dentist, since she had a large and apparently loyal following prior to her arrest. However, there's no way I'd go to a home dental office, simply because homes are never as sterile as a dental office would be. Given that one can get any number of serious bloodborne diseases from dental instruments, some of which are deadly, it's just a painfully bad idea to take that chance.

I'm not real sure whether she can practice dentistry at home anyway. It seems as if there is probably a law against that, due to the public safety risk.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

ElfNinosMom wrote:I'm not real sure whether she can practice dentistry at home anyway. It seems as if there is probably a law against that, due to the public safety risk.
Since you can't even operate a hair salon out of your living room, I suspect that the same can be said of a dental practice.

Not that Elaine cares. The law doesn't exist, remember?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

webhick wrote:you can't even operate a hair salon out of your living room
Home based hair stylist was Ed's career prior to becoming a cockroach exterminator.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:
webhick wrote:you can't even operate a hair salon out of your living room
Home based hair stylist was Ed's career prior to becoming a cockroach exterminator.
I'm not sure when it became illegal to operate it out of your home. I've just heard it from a few cosmetologists. I should probably look up that law and see when it went into effect.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I just liked the irony of the comparison. Ed's home based salon was in Massachusetts.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Ed being a male hairdresser sure explains his man-crush on Randy Weaver. :wink:
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Demosthenes wrote:I just finally listened to the beginning of today’s radio show from the archives, and Ed said that a follower was driving Elaine’s car when it was involved in the fender bender and impounded. I had come in 20 minutes late when I first listened earlier today.
If it was Elaine's car, it probably did not have a Constitutional Ranger symbol on it. I was all excited when I thought it was Ed's car. I was going to see if I could get the car by paying off the (impending) storage lien. :idea:

I gots ta have me a Constitutional Ranger car door. :twisted:
webhick

Post by webhick »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:I just finally listened to the beginning of today’s radio show from the archives, and Ed said that a follower was driving Elaine’s car when it was involved in the fender bender and impounded. I had come in 20 minutes late when I first listened earlier today.
If it was Elaine's car, it probably did not have a Constitutional Ranger symbol on it. I was all excited when I thought it was Ed's car. I was going to see if I could get the car by paying off the (impending) storage lien. :idea:

I gots ta have me a Constitutional Ranger car door. :twisted:
They can't release the car to anyone but the owner (I'm sure there's some legal-type exception). Even if you ask nice. BUT, if she doesn't come to claim the car (or possibly make arrangements) within a specific amount of time, they will auction it off. Then, you can purchase the vehicle and trade it with Ed for the Constitutional Ranger car.

I wonder if the impound lot has a right to ONLY release the vehicle to the registered owner and not allow the owner to authorize someone else to pick up the vehicle.

Also, note to the town of Plainfield. Now you know how to cut off Ed's supply. Every time you spot a supporter, wait until they get into the store and ram their car with something so it has to be impounded. Not that I'd advocate something like that....but it's fun to think about.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

http://www.sentinelsource.com/index.asp

On the right side of the page, there's an Ed and Elaine Brown poll. Please vote everybody!
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Demosthenes wrote:http://www.sentinelsource.com/index.asp

On the right side of the page, there's an Ed and Elaine Brown poll. Please vote everybody!
Too bad one of the choices wasn't "I disagree with the Browns, and the marshals should haul their sorry butts off to jail."

How much longer is the DOJ going to let this circus continue?
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: But wait, there's more

Post by grixit »

Demosthenes wrote:Just proving that it always *can* get more absurd.
Date: Jul 17, 2007 4:44 AM
Subject: Update NH E&E July 17th- Elaine opens New Office
Body: Elaine Brown has open a new fully equipped Dental office at her home in Plainfield New Hampshire (401 Town Center Road.) All former and new patients are welcome. Elaine offers full dental care. Several guest of the Live free of die concert stayed over and took advantage of Elaine’s expert experience in dental care.
At this time payment for services by check or credit card are not available and service is on a first come first served basic - emergency treatment excluded. Please spread the word.

Thanks you
Old Buck
Sight drafts, Libbies, Bills of Exchange, and Embassy of Heaven Traveller's Checks cheerfully accepted.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit

Re: But wait, there's more

Post by grixit »

buck09 wrote:
Yikes... Sterilizing items is a pretty exact science. I wonder how closely she's following the accepted practices of the industry. Not to mention administering injections, drilling, etc.
For sterilization she can probably get by with an autoclave. I'm more concerned about the application of anesthetics.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
grixit

Post by grixit »

Demosthenes wrote:According to Ed on his radio show right now, the Feds took his
SUV this morning.

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/ind ... listenlive

Ed sounds really drunk.
Is there another source for this?

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

And who needs electricity anyway. She can also use a spiffy hand crank drill!

Nikki

Post by Nikki »

As of 8:20 PM Tuesday
21% I agree with the Browns. They should resist the government's efforts to arrest them.

3% I agree with the Browns, but they should give themselves up peacefully.

76% I disagree with the Browns. They should surrender to the authorities.

0% I disagree with the Browns, but the stand-off has been mishandled. They should resist arrest.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Nikki wrote:

As of 8:20 PM Tuesday
21% I agree with the Browns. They should resist the government's efforts to arrest them.

3% I agree with the Browns, but they should give themselves up peacefully.

76% I disagree with the Browns. They should surrender to the authorities.

0% I disagree with the Browns, but the stand-off has been mishandled. They should resist arrest.
When I voted earlier, it was something like 14% Agree & Resist, 4% Agree & Surrender, 80% Disagree & Surrender, and 0% Disagree & Resist.
No_Name1

Post by No_Name1 »

I don't think sterilization of the instruments would be a problem. As was already mentioned an autoclave would suffice, or barring that, a very hot torch to treat the used instruments.

What is frightening is someone as obviously nuts as her and her husband in the near vicinity, as well as some heavily armed US Marshalls outside likely planning on employing gas and flashbangs at some point.

I'm willing to bet they have a largish quantity of gold bullion hidden in the basement for use in bargain basement fillings however...

I don't understand what good money, if any, earned from this will be usable. It's not like they can walk to the corner store and buy doritos with it.

If I was in charge of the perimeter of the scene I'd be searching people coming in and out - likely they are going to try and smuggle the money out using a follower.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

grixit wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:According to Ed on his radio show right now, the Feds took his
SUV this morning.

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/ind ... listenlive

Ed sounds really drunk.
Is there another source for this?
You are probably need to look for the archives.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
No_Name1

Post by No_Name1 »

Well, then John Hammell is a silly goose. Doesn't he know that a simple tin foil hat will solve that problem?
Only if properly grounded. Make sure you use a heavy gauge copper cable and a large conductive stake driven into the earth at all times. It's a little more inconvenient, but it's your mind after all!