But wait, there's more

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Scoop wrote:
Scoop wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:Yesterday, Ed made very clear it was an SUV. Today it's a pick up truck?

I think there's hope for Ersatz getting a Constitution Ranger truck at auction...
I think odds are very high. IIRC, all the Brown vehicles come complete with decals.
Bidder take note: The accident car was a Chevy Blazer, not a pickup, I'm told.
Scoop,

Any chance of getting pictures of the car (with the constitutional ranger logo)?
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:Scoop,

Any chance of getting pictures of the car (with the constitutional ranger logo)?
Why do I get the feeling that Ersatz wants a few minutes alone with those photos... :shock:
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Demosthenes wrote:What I find interesting is how many Brown supporters have been arrested recently on other charges, everything from threatening officials and driving without a license to unlawful concealed carry and trying to pass Liberty Dollars off as US currency. I can come up with a minimum of nine examples, and that's without even glancing at my notes.
Update: Two more were just arrested this morning trying to get into an IRS building, bringing the count up to eleven arrests.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Clowns.
Question everything

Post by Question everything »

Cpt Banjo wrote:
"I will deal with it. It's just that here's my daughter, a law-abiding citizen, working and paying her insurance, hit by some out-of-state driver in a car owned by the Browns, with no insurance.
Her daughter should have had uninsured motorist coverage.
That's not really the point.
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote: Any chance of getting pictures of the car (with the constitutional ranger logo)?
Possibly . . . it might take some doing.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Demosthenes wrote:
ErsatzAnatchist wrote:Scoop,

Why do I get the feeling that Ersatz wants a few minutes alone with those photos... :shock:
No, I want a few minutes alone with the door to the car. :lol: