Tools for Justice - a web site

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Tools for Justice - a web site

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

CaptainKickback wrote:Here is the site: http://www.toolsforjustice.com/

From their web site, "Tools for Justice – What we do

We work together to build an army of legal activists using proper legal tools to prosecute the criminals who are stealing away our wealth, violating our rights, depriving us of justice, and undermining the rule of law.

We believe that the underlying nature of the major economic problems we currently suffer is criminal, not civil or administrative. We have learned through experience that seeking civil or administrative remedy to criminal problems simply does not work.

We assert that to beat IRS lien and levy and stop home foreclosure legally, indictment and prosecution of the criminals is absolutely essential. We achieve our remedy through enforcing prosecution."

Scam? Tilting at windmills? Or just nucking futs?
I vote for #3. The questions about one's pay being somehow connected to the federal government is a dead giveaway, as is the assurance that a criminal complaint can be filed against the IRS to force the return of six years' withholdings (although I guess that anyone CAN file such a complaint. Its chances of success are on a par with the likelihood of Mitt Romney choosing Bernie Sanders as his running mate).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think I'll take "Haven't a clue", as in they, for $100, Alex, and follow it up with "Scams" for $500 please.

This is a membership thing, and you have to be a member to get access to their "templates".
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

From the web site, under "Who we are":
We are an army of legal activists working together to restore the American Dream. We are, as the U.S. Constitution says, “We the People” doing what “the People” properly do—governing ourselves.
http://www.toolsforjustice.com/who-we-are/

Translation: We're nowhere close to being an army. We are a small group of unhappy, misfit nutballs who are totally clueless about law or how it works, and we are working together -- well, sort of together -- to try to avoid paying debts we owe. We like to dress up our base motives by falsely characterizing what we do as being patriotic. We are not "the People"; we are a bunch of witless wackadoosters on the fringe of society.
We are regular Americans. We aren’t elitists looking for special treatment. We just want to be free from federal government-sanctioned criminal activities that are systematically stealing away our wealth.
Translation: We are about as close to being regular Americans as Rush Limbaugh is to Barack Obama. Of course, we aren't elitists looking for special treatment, either; we are fringe, self-centered nutballs looking for special treatment. We want to be free from having to pay our fair share of legally owed taxes, and we don't mind breaking laws to achieve our goals. We try to rationalize our own criminality; as psychologist say, we like to "project." We pretend that it's the other guys, not ourselves, who are the criminals.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

After looking at http://www.youtube.com/user/ToolsforJustice/videos and https://twitter.com/ToolsforJustice , I shudder to think of the grades these people got in humanities courses when hey were in school.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Prof HH--aren't you assuming they finished school?
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

Are social studies classes still taught at the grade school level in the United States, Cathulhu?
notorial dissent

ProfHenryHiggins wrote:After looking at http://www.youtube.com/user/ToolsforJustice/videos and https://twitter.com/ToolsforJustice , I shudder to think of the grades these people got in humanities courses when hey were in school.
I think the phrase is assuming facts not in evidence!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Prof HH, they are taught in theory. By teachers with a strong motivation to pass the students.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Montana Notasovrun
Cannoneer
Cannoneer
Location: I was turned loose somewhere in the middle of Montana

Post by Montana Notasovrun »

[quote="Pottapaug1938"][quote="CaptainKickback"]Here is the site: http://www.toolsforjustice.com/

From their web site, "Tools for Justice – What we do

We assert that to beat IRS lien and levy and stop home foreclosure legally, indictment and prosecution of the criminals is absolutely essential. We achieve our remedy through enforcing prosecution."

If you look at the pull down menu, they explain how they stop those liens and get you a refund of your last six years withholding. THEY have "cracked the code"!! Yup, they're cracked. Your old friend Pete has friends it seems.
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

From the Urban Dictionary:
tool 15094 up, 4356 down

January 13, 2005 Urban Word of the Day
One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. A fool. A cretin. Characterized by low intelligence and/or self-steem.
That tool dosen't even know she's just using him.
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Ah, you all are so cynical.

You just have to read their site carefully. They tell you that "We provide the means for you to file a criminal complaint against the IRS to stop the theft of your pay". So you pay them, they give you the link to the official U.S. Courts Criminal Complaint form. They then pocket your money and walk away, whistling.

Hey, they "provided the means".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

I listened to about half of their explanation of their income tax template. They argue that the income tax is an indirect tax and therefore can not tax income because a tax on income would be a direct tax.

I stopped listening after they cited Evans v Gore, 253 US 245 in support of their assertion that "from whatever source derived" as used in the 16th amendment did not mean from whatever source derived.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Urban Dictionary wrote:tool 15094 up, 4356 down

January 13, 2005 Urban Word of the Day
One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. A fool. A cretin. Characterized by low intelligence and/or self-steem. [sic]
That tool dosen't even know she's just using him.
That usage dates back to at least the late '60s. (See, e.g., Firesign Theater, "The Further Adventures of Nick Danger," on How Can You Be Two Places at Once When You're Not Anywhere at All? (1969).)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

ProfHenryHiggins wrote:Are social studies classes still taught at the grade school level in the United States, Cathulhu?
A social studies class in high school is where I first heard the words, "Income tax is unconstitutional" so, yeah, their still instructed, dont know about taught.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Noah
Exalted Parter of the Great Sea of Insanity

Post by Noah »

Quixote wrote:I listened to about half of their explanation of their income tax template. They argue that the income tax is an indirect tax and therefore can not tax income because a tax on income would be a direct tax. You should have stopped here.......

I stopped listening after they cited Evans v Gore, 253 US 245 in support of their assertion that "from whatever source derived" as used in the 16th amendment did not mean from whatever source derived.
notorial dissent

Quixote wrote:I listened to about half of their explanation of their income tax template. They argue that the income tax is an indirect tax and therefore can not tax income because a tax on income would be a direct tax.

Well, or course it doesn't mean what it says, otherwise, they would be liable, and that would defeat the entire purpose of their little scam, now wouldn't it?

But then I suspect, that reading for comprehension was another course not included in their curriculum.

Note to those who mentioned it, I really wouldn't assume that these bozos actually had a civic class to sleep through, from evidence of many of the current generation of graduates I have talked and dealt with, their schools didn't even offer the classes for them to sleep through or skip out on, and it seems to go back a good number of years, as witness some of the off the wall things passed around over on Sui as fact.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Any takers on the over/under on when the founders of the site are sent to the federal pen? I think it won't be long before IRS agents are served fake liens and faux criminal warrants.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

oldhawaiiscot is as bullish on the tools as he used to be on Legal Bear. He has already heard of a success story involving the tools.
Just came across a new site that you may want to explore.
toolsforjustice.com Very interesting if they provide what they say they do. I gave up giving to Legal Bear. Spent beaucoup bucks for information that got me no returns..

This place wants 25 a month. I've already heard from one guy that says he won with IRS.. They placed him in "non-collection" status...
Might be worthwhile exploring.
Currently not collectable is IRS speak for "you can't get blood from a stone". Especially if the stone is living under a bridge.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
notorial dissent

That, and bearing in mind that oldhawaiiscot's learning curve looks something like the drop from the top of the grand canyon down, if past evidence means anything. Him no learn too quick or too well, even when repeated efforts produce the same effect, failure. Of course he is still hanging out at Lost Hopes, showing that he still hasn't learned that lesson either.
wserra

Post by wserra »

When you believe in the tooth fairy, nothing less will do.

'Course, finding her may cost you a lot of teeth.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume