Another TPer finds out that he listened to the wrong people

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Another TPer finds out that he listened to the wrong people

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Courtesy of the Worcester Telegram via the Boston Globe:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massac ... story.html
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Re: Another TPer finds out that he listened to the wrong peo

Post by Quixote »

A comment in response to the news of Dion's conviction in April, 2012:
This is just out from the feds…. the Dions are real heroes in my opinion. They actually set up the “backbone” if you will of the business structure that hundreds of people used for their small business. They also set up the trust that owns both the house and commercial property of the Browns (Ed and Elaine). Both of which still haven’t been sold yet, maybe because of the trust? Its a shame that these people went down and I’m sure a lot of people have gone down since – because of the records they kept.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Scott Dion was a Constipation Ranger.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4619&p=77180&hilit=dion#p76882
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Quixote wrote:A comment in response to the news of Dion's conviction in April, 2012:
This is just out from the feds…. the Dions are real heroes in my opinion. They actually set up the “backbone” if you will of the business structure that hundreds of people used for their small business. They also set up the trust that owns both the house and commercial property of the Browns (Ed and Elaine). Both of which still haven’t been sold yet, maybe because of the trust? Its a shame that these people went down and I’m sure a lot of people have gone down since – because of the records they kept.
Uh, maybe the house hasn't been sold yet because no one actually believes that the government managed to find every single one of the explosive devices found on the property.

Come to think of it, same could be said of the dental office since he could have stored some there.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Jokes about my own Bunkers aside, I'd just be kind of creeped out living in some quasi fortress in New England.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Gregg wrote:Jokes about my own Bunkers aside, I'd just be kind of creeped out living in some quasi fortress in New England.
Actually according to a survey by the National Real Estate Risk Assessment Board, only 4.3% of such homes have ever been subject to Lovecraftian incidents.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gregg wrote:Jokes about my own Bunkers aside, I'd just be kind of creeped out living in some quasi fortress in New England.
You mean aside from the fact that it looks like a really tacky trailer park that had been used as a semi private junk yard? I think I would be more worried about the building code violations and outright construction problems, since I'm sure they didn't believe in those either. My bet is that the place is so tacky and poorly constructed as to be unsafe and unlivable by normal people and that it will have to be torn down for the land to be usable. Still unfound UED's wound also be a consideration as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.