Sins of the Father

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Sins of the Father

Post by Quixote »

CTC Worrier kris writes:
I do not know exactly what to do now. I have filed the last 3 yrs for my daughter and her husband as CtC corrected, and have been doing the fight exactly as taught, and for the last 4 mos,, only received the "we need 45 days to figure this out" letters. We did receive the Notice of Intent to Levy, which I absolutely answered, and explained why THEY couldn't levy anything.
Well, needless to say, they did it anyway!. She just got notice today that they are levying her paycheck, 25%, for the Civil Penalty on the 'frivolous filing' which of course we disputed. They sent it individually for her and her husband, on both 2009 and 2010! The levy notice she received today is only 1 year, I am not sure which one yet.

What do I do now?? Please please please! Warriors! Help me!

She is terrified and ready to quit her job which they cannot afford and it will do her no good anyway....
25%? An IRS wage levy takes everything above an amount determined by filing status and allowances. If the default amount of the levy, figured using "married filing separate" and 1 allowance, is 25%, it could get close to 0% if she turns in the form on page 3 of the levy notice and notifies her employer that it should be figured at "married filing joint" and 2. If she's getting her tax advice from the LostHeads, she may never find that out.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Sins of the Father

Post by Famspear »

clueless crackhead kris wrote:I do not know exactly what to do now......

I have filed the last 3 yrs for my daughter ...... they are levying her paycheck.....
What do I do now?? Please please please! Warriors! Help me!

She is terrified ....
Ah, in the words of Immortal Blowhard Hendrickson Himself:
Keep sending in those victories.......
http://www.losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

clueless crackhead kris wrote:I do not know exactly what to do now...... What do I do now?? Please please please! Warriors! Help me! ....
Ah, but kris, you must comfort yourself with the words of Blowhard Hendrickson:
.......in order to allow me to continue my work, I ask those who can to consider donations such as seem right to you, and to continue to order books, and see that they find welcoming homes.
http://www.losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm

Come on, "kris"! Step up to the plate! Send money to Blowhard Hendrickson! And comfort your daughter with these words!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Pay it for her, asshole. It's your fault she's in this mess.

Some parent.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

clueless crackhead kris wrote:.....they are levying her paycheck, 25%, for the Civil Penalty on the 'frivolous filing' which of course we disputed. They sent it individually for her and her husband, on both 2009 and 2010!...
At $5,000 per person (husband and wife) per year, that's $20,000 in penalties under section 6702.

Way to go, kris! You've been a real help to your daughter and her family!

Sure, ask your fellow "warriors" for help! Consider this recent post:
.....I remember he [Pete Hendrickson] mentioned that the friv pens [the $5,000 penalties for frivolous positions on tax returns under section 6702] were just "bluster" and threats, and don't worry about it. But we have done a ton of study since, and read lots of cases, and now I believe we have a very, very good understanding of the friv pen provisions, scope, etc. It is not just "bluster" and simply ignoring it has really let the dogs out against the nontaxpayers ...... There is much that is not in the CTC book, particularly IMF [the IRS Individual Master File] and procedural things, for when stuff "doesn't go right" according to print...
--"Neo2," on Sept. 14, 2012, at

http://www.codebusters.org/post1168.html#p1168

I guess the IRS seizure of kris's daughter's money is just "bluster."

I guess Blowhard Hendrickson's conviction and nearly two years in prison for using "CTC" was just "bluster".

Nice job, "kris."
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Although the title of this thread is currently "Sins of the Father," I suspect that "kris" is a woman. There's a prior post at lost horizons where kris mentions a "boyfriend."

Of course -- especially these days -- you never know.....
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

I do not know exactly what to do now. I have filed the last 3 yrs for my daughter and her husband as CtC corrected
You did the filing, Kris? Better hope you didn't sign the tax returns as her preparer, or they'll be after you next.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

In response to the wailing and gnashing of teeth by "kris," the Village Idiot, Libre-Harvester-nationwide-"I've stopped paying on my mortgage"-"everyone I don't like is Jay or LPC or Famspear"-johnthetaxist chimes in:
It appears there's a circumstance where the IRS has authority to levy. Maybe your daughter endorsed private credit of the Federal Reserve......
:lol:

Libre/KnumbKnuts continues:
.....Anyway, tell me about how much the cartel's dinging 'em for and I'll personally see to it that amount doubled is extracted from the banking cartel via someone in my network. And when I say "extracted" I mean taken off the table, off their books, ammo depleted, etc. whether in the form of loan default, drained bank account, lawful money IRS win, etc.
This is WAR and I aim to win it.
This is a kid who can't find his *ss with his hands tied behind his back, and now he's going to "help" kris.

:lol:

Let's see now, this should work about as well as the "help" already provided to kris by Blowhard Hendrickson's Cracking the Code scam.

:P
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Now "kris" responds:
The Notice of Ley on Wages, Salary, and other Income amts to a total of $5093.48 calculated to 10.24.2012. She banks at Wells Fargo unfortunately, but this is coming right off her checks, not her acct. (If that makes a difference).

Now her husband also got one of the same letters, to which I replied for him as well, I sent the exact same letter for both of them, but seperately [sic], since they issued each letter seperately [sic]. As far as we know, right this minute, he is NOT having his wages levied. But that could change, and it would be for the exact same amt.

Thank you so very much!!
So, the IRS is (apparently) levying at her place of employment. And this is just the beginning.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

I'm more than a little disturbed that kris's daughter and son-in-law are so unable to handle their financial affairs that someone like kris has to do it for them.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Famspear wrote:Although the title of this thread is currently "Sins of the Father," I suspect that "kris" is a woman. There's a prior post at lost horizons where kris mentions a "boyfriend."

I think those two men over there are, `warriors'.

--- Not that there's anything right with that.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pete Hendrickson wrote: Warriors! Mark your calendars and join me on The Power Hour with Joyce Riley Friday morning, October 5 at 9 AM EST!
I wonder if they allow call ins? Wouldn't i t be lovely to phone bomb them with as many cases of the "victories" being clawed back and asking "whaddaya think they ought to do now, Pete?"
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Call me crazy, but I've always believed that the acid test of a legal theorem is its ability to keep its own creator out of federal prison.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

wserra wrote:Call me crazy, but I've always believed that the acid test of a legal theorem is its ability to keep its own creator out of federal prison.
I'd at least say that a failure to do so demonstrates a slight problem.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:
wserra wrote:Call me crazy, but I've always believed that the acid test of a legal theorem is its ability to keep its own creator out of federal prison.
I'd at least say that a failure to do so demonstrates a slight problem.
Ah, but you forgot Hendrickson's Corollary: A loss is proof that Pete is right.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

wserra wrote:Pay it for her, asshole. It's your fault she's in this mess.

Some parent.
Bingo! But then, if he were that thoughtful, he wouldn't have filed a tax return per the instruction of Petey.

The other problem is he probably doesn't have a pot to piss in either.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Imalawman wrote:
wserra wrote:Pay it for her, asshole. It's your fault she's in this mess.

Some parent.
Bingo! But then, if he were that thoughtful, he wouldn't have filed a tax return per the instruction of Petey.

The other problem is he probably doesn't have a pot to piss in either.
Betcha Kris and family all live in trailers. Probably together in one. Wonder if Kris filed for EIC while putting them as CTC?
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Quixote

Post by Quixote »

Famspear wrote:Although the title of this thread is currently "Sins of the Father," I suspect that "kris" is a woman. There's a prior post at lost horizons where kris mentions a "boyfriend."

Yeah, but sins of the mothers doesn't have the same ring. Ok, I jumped to the conclusion that all TPs are men. The gurus are often women, but most women seem too grounded to fall for tax denier nonsense.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Quixote

Post by Quixote »

It's a slow motion train wreck over at LostHopes. The completely clueless Morgan_Edward suggests, "You might want to see if the levy has been entered at the county clerk's office." And oldhawaiiscott is suggesting kris contact toolsforjustice, an anonymous tax denier facilitating service. They want $25 a month for access to their "Document Library containing specialty legal document templates which are specific to criminal prosecution of the IRS and federal banks, ..." Yeah, that'll work.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

clueless crackhead Morgan_Edwards wrote:You might want to see if the levy has been entered at the county clerk's office......
Yeah, that makes about as much sense as checking to see if the levy has been entered on the menu at McDonalds.