Is there such a thing as TP/Soverigns common characteristics

Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Re: Is there such a thing as TP/Soverigns common characteris

Post by Number Six »

For beating a dead horse this particular thread takes the cake....

Together with "perseveration"...

per·sev·er·a·tion (pr-sv-rshn)
n.
1. Psychology
a. Uncontrollable repetition of a particular response, such as a word, phrase, or gesture, despite the absence or cessation of a stimulus, usually caused by brain injury or other organic disorder.
b. The tendency to continue or repeat an act or activity after the cessation of the original stimulus.
2. The act or an instance of persevering; perseverance.

...there are many other defects of character like "scrupulosity"...

"Scrupulosity is a psychological disorder characterized by pathological guilt about moral or religious issues. It is personally distressing, objectively dysfunctional, and often accompanied by significant impairment in social functioning.[1] It is typically conceptualized as a moral or religious form of obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD),[2] although this categorization is empirically disputable.[1]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrupulosity

There are dozens of such defects which have specific causes and remedies. If you take a picture of an alcoholic while in the throes of drunkeness and show him/her the picture afterward, will they be helped by seeing how ****faced they were? I doubt it.

Solutions to patriot or sovereign false theories are proper legal and other counsel. Lawyers are generally very expensive and many of them are not fully competant, so few of them would help the tax protestor or law breaker get into compliance let alone help them to understand how the system actually works.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

But I have known some very well-educated, intelligent tax deniers. Sure, the vast majority are unpleasantly arrogant and have some sort of mental/emotional illness of varying degrees.

I always thought Tupper Saussy was a very interesting tax denier that I thought was intelligent, generally pleasant and highly talented individual. He was just wrong.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Unfortunately, the converse is more often the case, and I can quite honestly say that I wouldn't want to have contact with any of them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.