Ed Brown Front Page of the LA Times

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Ed Brown Front Page of the LA Times

Post by Joey Smith »

Also on their website http://www.latimes.com/
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Re: Ed Brown Front Page of the LA Times

Post by buck09 »

There are 250,000 to 500,000 people in the United States who are tax protesters, says JJ MacNab, a financial analyst who has written a book on the issue and testified before Congress on behalf of law enforcement.
Book written? Published? Did I miss this?
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

buck09 wrote:
There are 250,000 to 500,000 people in the United States who are tax protesters, says JJ MacNab, a financial analyst who has written a book on the issue and testified before Congress on behalf of law enforcement.
It said written. It did not say published. I hear tell that it's in the editor's hands, thusly making it "written".
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Joe Dirt
Anonymous Administerial Adviser

Post by Joe Dirt »

buck09 wrote:
Yeah, its called "Cracking the Code" authored by Peter Schmendrikson.
gezco

Post by gezco »

Joey Smith wrote:Also on their website http://www.latimes.com/
It was a good article, but it failed to address a burning question; Is Ed Brown developmentally disabled or is he mentally ill?
wvfoos
Quatloos Destroyer of Lives (Level 1)

Post by wvfoos »

Enough with this crap.

They need to be taken out, in body bags if necessary, and I mean like two days ago.

At the very least their solar panels and well water and whatever else they have to sustain themselves need to be taken out.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Must have been a really slow news day if that made the papers in LA.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Date: Jul 25, 2007 3:51 AM
Subject: Fed ask talk show to wear a wire when talking to Ed & Elaine
Body: update from Danny Riley

Joe bednarsky tells of how he is going to do an upcoming interview with the browns for his radio show and the feds asked him to wear a wire.

Joe also confronts plainfield police via phone.

the intelligence report

starts half way through the hour joe starts.

http://mp3.wtprn.com/Koernke/0707/20070 ... ernke1.mp3
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

For those of you who aren't familiar with white supremacist freak Joe Bednarsky...

http://onepeoplesproject.com/index.php? ... &Itemid=27
Last edited by Demosthenes on Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Demosthenes wrote:
Date: Jul 25, 2007 3:51 AM
Subject: Fed ask talk show to wear a wire when talking to Ed & Elaine
Body: update from Danny Riley

Joe bednarsky tells of how he is going to do an upcoming interview with the browns for his radio show and the feds asked him to wear a wire.

Joe also confronts plainfield police via phone.

the intelligence report

starts half way through the hour joe starts.

http://mp3.wtprn.com/Koernke/0707/20070 ... ernke1.mp3
That is so sad. Those darn feds "asked" him to wear a wire and participate in the capture of a fugative from justice. To think the lows they will go to. How dare they ask! :roll:
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

He'll be at the Browns to tape a "radio" show, the Feds wouldn't need him to wear a wire.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, this guy has met all the requirements of Frickintardistan citizenship:
Bednarsky will tell anyone who listens that he was a mercenary for hire, a hitman and former military. According to those who know him, he was always trying to hook up with females asking them to fly to Puerto Rico with him to do hired hit man jobs
He worked in the plumbing department at the Vineland, NJ Home Depot for a while and around the time of the anthrax scares of post 9-11, he was working at Lowe's.
There has not been a record found of him ever serving in the military
Currently the 37-year-old lives at home with his mother and brother.
One affiliation that he has had in the past - and apparently currently - was as a Klansman.
...he announced that he was going to hold a rally in Millville on May 15, 2005. He also alerted the media and local law enforcement. Just like the 1990 rally, this one fizzled as well, reportedly because Bednarsky could not come up with the million-dollar liability insurance policy for the day.
Bednarsky would soon cry about a series of misfortunes happening to him. "Well, the Feds. (sic) ram saked (sic) my home looking for God know (sic) what," he wrote in Nov. 2004 on the Dragon's Realm website. "The SPLC, ADL, OPP, and the Jew Press have personally attacked me the past few months, and I lost my job due to it my home. and (sic) a number of other things.
He said that all he had was his car, and just might leave New Jersey for greener pastures, and if anyone could help to contact him via a phone number he provided. Interestingly enough, that number is listed as belonging to someone with a Hispanic surname.
As he has done with basically every other screen name he had, Bednarsky denied he was the man behind the screen name, and acted like he was someone who was close to him.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

The Observer wrote:Well, this guy has met all the requirements of Frickintardistan citizenship:
I agree.

After I listened to Joe, I was reminded of the phrase about

"Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Vandals Deface Tax Evader's Property
West Lebanon, New Hampshire - July 25, 2007

Vandals hit the former dental office of Ed and Elaine Brown, the New Hampshire couple involved in a tax standoff.

Cleaning crews were at the West Lebanon office wiping away the graffiti. Federal Marshals were also there.

Local police are investigating the incident.

The dental office was seized by federal agents in June. The Browns owe three quarters of a million dollars in back-taxes, and refuse to pay or to turn themselves in to authorities to begin serving their sentences for tax evasion.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Leave it to a tax protester to screw up something as simple as petty vandalism. Who uses pale yellow spray paint to write graffiti on an oatmeal colored building?

My guess is that the acts against the building will escalate shortly. In typical TP logic, the Browns would rather destroy the building than have it sold at a higher price with the money going towards paying down their tax debt. All is not well for the pretty West Lebanon dental practice building...
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Is there something to indicate that TPs were involved in this graffiti incident?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

The Observer wrote:Is there something to indicate that TPs were involved in this graffiti incident?
I believe that Elaine has referred to it before as a good thing and that it had some TP message in the graffiti. I'm sure Demo remembers more than me.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The graffiti:

1) Yahweh written in Hebrew (sort of) many many times. (It is Ed's claim that the real estate doesn't belong to government it belongs to Yahweh.)

2) Revolution (Ron Paul's unofficial logo).

3) Feds suck!!!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Thanks. The news article was vague in regards to the source of the vandalism.

gezco

Post by gezco »

Demosthenes wrote:
My guess is that the acts against the building will escalate shortly. In typical TP logic, the Browns would rather destroy the building than have it sold at a higher price with the money going towards paying down their tax debt. All is not well for the pretty West Lebanon dental practice building...

I think the Browns are so far underwater that it won't really matter. At this point, the interest on the 3 million is accruing at a rate of about $650 a day. I don't see enough assets to cover that.

How many cockroaches would you have to kill to cover that?